• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Blood Work ( worried )

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I did my pre cycle bloods yesterday and hoping to have my results back 7-10 days. I did bloods after my last tren blast and my lipids and CBC were all out wack as expected from super drol and tren. I’ll post my post and pre in this thread to compare.

post cycle 6/15/18

9b26b5702ea40b35a29016b9ee0184c7.jpg

729782ae691c8b57cec9833602495e98.jpg

f3d6f1b3938ca08f9a3ea9e7f7c799ac.jpg

Last edited:
So I’m super disappointed because I got my results back and there actually worse then my last bloods post cycle. My dr says I’m on the verge of a heart attack and need to get healthy fast. Tren and superdrol destroyed me this summer and the effects have been lingering. I’m gonna guess my two orals I plan to run Monday is a bad idea ?

The good news is I feel ok. I have only been on trt and 150mg Deca for three months post cycle. I did run some trenbase last month pre workout but maybe only 5 times. What should I do ?

So I’m super disappointed because I got my results back and there actually worse then my last bloods post cycle. My dr says I’m on the verge of a heart attack and need to get healthy fast. Tren and superdrol destroyed me this summer and the effects have been lingering. I’m gonna guess my two orals I plan to run Monday is a bad idea ?

The good news is I feel ok. I have only been on trt and 150mg Deca for three months post cycle. I did run some trenbase last month pre workout but maybe only 5 times. What should I do ?

Do you take any organ health sups?

Do you take any organ health sups?

Liver aid pills from Walmart and I drink mostly water ed. Superdrol Tren is the cause terrible combo health wise. I’m going to put off running any orals for another 90 days :( Idk if I should run anything besides trt even.

Ps I did workout 2 hours prior to the draw if this could be the issue. I’m going to do a liver detox for 4 weeks and play it safe then re draw and if all’s good I’ll start in November. Kind of bummed out and I won’t ever run SD again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sure, values like ALT are influenced by the fact that you have trained.
in the blood there are the waste of the toxins of the muscles.

you should be at rest from training for 2 weeks before taking a blood test

IML Gear Cream!
Ive seen worse bloods but you probably need a break and maybe you should consider no more orals and no more tren. How old are you?

First let me say I am not a doctor and this is from my experience only. You do what is right for you. With that said, I don't think your tests are bad at all. Besides the liver function everything else is borderline high which is amazing with Drol and Tren. I don't buy into the Cholestrol BS, but if you want do Fish oil 6000 to 8000 mg per day, and I eat an avocado every morning which at 53 my HDL is 89.
Tudca, Milk thistle, tons of water and cranberry juice is always good for the liver as well. Good luck I wouldn't too worked up.

Also, make sure you stay away from Alcohol and I would hold off on the orals and let the liver take a break.

Correct me if I'm not reading you right, but you haven't really had any time off if you're running Deca, even though it's a low dosage. I'd say get off the Deca and wait 8 weeks. I commend you for keeping a watch on your bloods and not just throwing caution to the wind as some do. I also think that your doc might be missing the boat by not including your GGT in your bloods, since the GGT is said to be a more specific indication of possible liver damage, liver stress. If I were you, I'd go online and order GGT bloods done even if you have to pay for it out of your own pocket (that's what I do).

Also keep in mind that most doctors these days become alarmists when it comes to high Cholestrol. I'm not saying that you shouldn't ever be concerned if/when your Cholesterol is high, but most docs want to get you on drugs for that ASAP even when it's only slightly high, only because the drug companies push it. In your case, the good news is that your Tryglicerides are in the normal range. But if I were you, I would DEFINITELY be taking Omega-3 fish liver oil caps on a daily basis during gear cycles as well as during the off time too. Omega-3 oils are reported to actually prevent heart attacks.

In conclusion, I think the best things you can do right now are to get the Omega 3's in your blood stream on a daily basis, get off the Deca, and make sure that you spend some time 3 times per week on cardio.

Dr. sounds like a dope w/ this statement:

"My dr says I’m on the verge of a heart attack and need to get healthy fast".

You could have any type of liver disease and you would feel fine until the advanced stages.

Just to be safe you should get tested for hep-C

Your numbers are not alarming but they are going in the wrong direction.

Of course no alcohol, orals and high water consumption would help but sounds like you have been following that rule so I would take it a step further with the hep-C test.

Correct me if I'm not reading you right, but you haven't really had any time off if you're running Deca, even though it's a low dosage. I'd say get off the Deca and wait 8 weeks. I commend you for keeping a watch on your bloods and not just throwing caution to the wind as some do. I also think that your doc might be missing the boat by not including your GGT in your bloods, since the GGT is said to be a more specific indication of possible liver damage, liver stress. If I were you, I'd go online and order GGT bloods done even if you have to pay for it out of your own pocket (that's what I do).

Also keep in mind that most doctors these days become alarmists when it comes to high Cholestrol. I'm not saying that you shouldn't ever be concerned if/when your Cholesterol is high, but most docs want to get you on drugs for that ASAP even when it's only slightly high, only because the drug companies push it. In your case, the good news is that your Tryglicerides are in the normal range. But if I were you, I would DEFINITELY be taking Omega-3 fish liver oil caps on a daily basis during gear cycles as well as during the off time too. Omega-3 oils are reported to actually prevent heart attacks.

In conclusion, I think the best things you can do right now are to get the Omega 3's in your blood stream on a daily basis, get off the Deca, and make sure that you spend some time 3 times per week on cardio.

I got a full blood panel and only posted the ones that were out of range my ggt is fine and no hep c thank god.

bd41825e4ed7251389c5c877e5897357.png

4bff1da8a1de0c99e35c4548e6565461.png

I’m still going to take everything serious and get my levels back to a normal range before hopping back on a cycle. I’m going to drop the Deca as I was only using for my arthritis and other joint issues.

I will not use Superdrol and tren together ever again. I appreciate the input and advice brother. I’m a firm believer in blood work before and after each blast.

Dr. sounds like a dope w/ this statement:

"My dr says I’m on the verge of a heart attack and need to get healthy fast".

He’s my general practitioner and I been seeing him my whole life and he’s always on my case about the muscle mass how it’s to much for my frame and other bs blah blah. Time for new Doc. He’s pretty quick to give me anything I want is the reason I keep him around.

The fact that GGT looks good is an indication you are not as bad off as you might think.

Also, that day you had blood drawn is a snap shot only, not representing long term.

You might be surprised what a blood draw would show this time around.

OK, we need to look at several factors here. I am not going to break down your total cholesterol/lips/HDL/LDL ratios but you doc is not exaggerating. Your numbers (total and HDL/LDL ratio) are not good and yes you need to get real about this. First, lifestyle. Your job is stressful and I am sure getting quality food is not easy. But you have to do something about that.

Next, you need to start doing regular cardio. For your needs/health I has to be HIIT. 20 minutes of HIIT followed by 10 minutes of LISS 3 times a week.

Absolutely no orals until your liver enzymes look better. It is true that hard training will elevate enzymes, so an ALT of 46/AST of 53 is nothing to worry about...but an ALT of 171 means you must stay off all orals until that number comes down.

Last edited:
During all these tests, have you used alcohol,rec drugs or over the counter meds? Be specific.

OK, we need to look at several factors here. I am not going to break down your total cholesterol/lips/HDL/LDL ratios but you doc is not exaggerating. Your numbers (total and HDL/LDL ratio) are not good and yes you need to get real about this. First, lifestyle. Your job is stressful and I am sure getting quality food is not easy. But you have to do something about that.

Next, you need to start doing regular cardio. For your needs/health I has to be HIIT. 20 minutes of HIIT followed by 10 minutes of LISS 3 times a week.

Absolutely no orals until your liver enzymes look better. It is true that hard training will elevate enzymes, so an ALT of 46/AST of 53 is nothing to worry about...but an ALT of 171 means you must stay off all orals until that number comes down.
The last few weeks my diet was not great but not terrible. I don’t eat much fast food but I do eat junk sometimes ( ice cream , snacks ) mainly late at night. I always take water in constantly threw the day and with my meals. I’m moving into meal prep this week and gonna add liver supps, and fiber to try to take the high cholesterol. Heart Disease runs in the family so it’s time to quit fucking around. No anadrol/ winny combo or tren anytime soon. I’m going to run sust 250mg ew and focus on my health. A cycle can wait any day over my health.

Just got mine back yesterday. Creatinine is always elevated, has been for years. AST and ALT are usually just out of range, except last bloodwork they were both in range because I was injecting Glutathione. HDL is always low and LDL is always in range, total cholesterol usually around 100. Have hypothyroidism from Lyme disease so thyroid always messed up, taking 50mcg T4. I get blood work 3-5x a year. Lol they think my test cypionate is dosed at 100mg/ml so they prescribe twice as much. I'm not taking the albuterol much at all and been off diuretics for a year. Only need the diuretics if bulking with high doses of gear and lots of food but i don't bulk anymore. Oh and I train right up to the day before bloods which elevates liver and kidneys.

AAS use currently
400-500 test
400-500 Primo
200 deca
Anadrol 50mg eod or just training days
Aromasin 15mg eod

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180929-175101_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20180929-175101_Chrome.jpg
    507.6 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_20180929-175042_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20180929-175042_Chrome.jpg
    384.3 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_20180929-175854_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20180929-175854_Chrome.jpg
    504.3 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_20180929-180501_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20180929-180501_Chrome.jpg
    349 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_20180929-180520_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20180929-180520_Chrome.jpg
    426.6 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
I got a full blood panel and only posted the ones that were out of range my ggt is fine and no hep c thank god.

bd41825e4ed7251389c5c877e5897357.png

4bff1da8a1de0c99e35c4548e6565461.png

I’m still going to take everything serious and get my levels back to a normal range before hopping back on a cycle. I’m going to drop the Deca as I was only using for my arthritis and other joint issues.

I will not use Superdrol and tren together ever again. I appreciate the input and advice brother. I’m a firm believer in blood work before and after each blast. And BTW, thank you for warning us about stack combinations like S-drol and Tren.

That's good! I'm glad to hear that. I like the suggestion about HIIT training for cardio. You could even use a variation. For instance, if you have a bicycle, you can take to riding up some short steep hills as a variation on HIIT. Hitting the hills definitely increases the intensity levels.

Last edited:
BTW, just for clarification, I was saying in my last post, that it's good that your GGT levels are in the normal range.

What's the answer to these questions?

During all these tests, have you used alcohol,rec drugs or over the counter meds? Be specific.

Bro, in my opinion, you are fine...take it for what it's worth. I'd take your bloods anyday.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

The last few weeks my diet was not great but not terrible. I don

I see time and again people underestimate risk and think that a liver sup or fish oil I going to resolve the problem. Your big lipid picture needs to be taken seriously, especially with your family history. My Hdl/Ldl is not great.....but my total cholesterol is 140. 249 is another animal brother.

HIIT will help.....a lot but you must stay on top of this. Once your numbers improve my advice would be mod test, a couple of ius of pharm GH and var. If diet and training ar on point you can look very very good on this safe stack.

Back