• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bye bye phil

Well atleast a dead beat dad and high end watch crook wont be the winningest Mr O..turds form in all facets of life..

Yeah Rhoden was very impressive. His symmetry is so much better and it’s more appealing imo

IML Gear Cream!
I've always liked Rhodens physique. He always kept the nice aesthetic look and didn't just go for the mass monster look. Happy he finally got his due.

Can't say I was expecting that but it was well deserved. Rhoden looked amazing.

Glad Phil is gone. Great physique, but I was never a fan of his personality.

Saw a clip of Rhoden (I think) getting helping from people walking after the show. He was so depleted he couldn't even walk on his own. I will see if I can find it. Crazy shit.

Your weird and dont make sense dude

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

He had a NFL players 100k braclet and never returned it or compensated him for it per contract....along with a bunch of other debts owed and not small debts..

That make sense??

it's just another form of racism.. he's flapping his jaws about 'shit' he reads on some 'hate site' ..

Youre filled with hate, and you have quite the imagination

it's just another form of racism.. he's flapping his jaws about 'shit' he reads on some 'hate site' ..

Listen Thursday to Blood, Sweat & Gearz podcast to the "BLACK" NFL player on the podcast enlighten you...

A change in the leadership at last and Rhoden deserved it. Hopefully bb will gravitate towards the old school ways again as that's the only way the sport can grow.

Get Shredded!
A change in the leadership at last and Rhoden deserved it. Hopefully bb will gravitate towards the old school ways again as that's the only way the sport can grow.

Roelly was voted first place with the fan vote. Think he got 1pt for that, this the first year they doing it.

I think Roelly should of got 2nd and Phil 3rd.

Roelly was voted first place with the fan vote. Think he got 1pt for that, this the first year they doing it.

You so right, and the fan vote is a great thing. People must be getting tired of all the politics in the sport and that the same people win year after year.

After watching them I agree. Phil should have gotten 3rd. I thought Roelly looked better overall

Well atleast a dead beat dad and high end watch crook wont be the winningest Mr O..turds form in all facets of life..
Also how could he be a dead beat dad when that isnt his kid (interview YouTube) his ex wife had a kid before they got together. He never adopted the boy

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Phil got respect second. Not deserved.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

After watching them I agree. Phil should have gotten 3rd. I thought Roelly looked better overall

I was going to ask, who else thought roelly should’ve beaten Phil

Congrats to Shawn though, it was time for a change and he earned it, he looked incredible, and he’s 43 that’s crazy, he’s like a dexter Jackson on steroids

I was going to ask, who else thought roelly should’ve beaten Phil

Congrats to Shawn though, it was time for a change and he earned it, he looked incredible, and he’s 43 that’s crazy, he’s like a dexter Jackson on steroids

Early 40's is usually when you start going down hill so he doesn't have long.....Dexter is done, age has caught up with him, he'll never reach peak condition again.

Roelly surprised me, a lot. He was ecstatic with 3rd. He looked fantastic.

I think Shawn has a great look, but if we are going off muscle fullness, symmetry, etc. then Phil had him beat.

I don't like Phil personally, but I thought he looked better.

Roelly surprised me, a lot. He was ecstatic with 3rd. He looked fantastic.

I think Shawn has a great look, but if we are going off muscle fullness, symmetry, etc. then Phil had him beat.

I don't like Phil personally, but I thought he looked better.
How does Phil beat Shawn in the symmetry category.

Phil wins from the back. That's it. Every other pose Shawn has a much better flow to his physique.

Phil out muscles him but he also out gutted him and with his waist looking just as bad as the past, it made his narrow shoulders look even narrower.

Back