Where is my order? HELP!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

Where is my order? HELP!

Iím seeking serious help in regards to my order. Itís been well over a month and I still do not have anything. I have spoken to big rich in over 30 emails and been told every week I should have my order by end of week.

Last week I directly emailed Gp and asked them the issue, to which I was told someone was ďthievingĒ orders and they will reship. Then I was emailed again that 100% confirmed my order never shipped and they will reship next week and I should have it by end of next week.

Today marks the weeks end and Still nothing. I am so lost and confused as to why Iím being told I will receive my order by end of week for past month and nothing?

I just wanted to be squared away at this point- either tell me an exact ETA or refund me !!! This is ridiculous!!! Iíve never in my 10 years of using gear and my past year of using GP dealt with such miscommunication...

I love this pharmacy. They have really great products and I never had an issue over the past year. But why is this so difficult to fix the issue? I just want to be told hey you will have it this day so I donít drive to my post every day thinking my order is there.

Thanks in advance. Nothing in this post is dishonest or meant to talk smack.

Iím seeking help and direction with my order. Thatís all!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dabears786 View Post
    Iím seeking serious help in regards to my order. Itís been well over a month and I still do not have anything. I have spoken to big rich in over 30 emails and been told every week I should have my order by end of week.

Last week I directly emailed Gp and asked them the issue, to which I was told someone was ďthievingĒ orders and they will reship. Then I was emailed again that 100% confirmed my order never shipped and they will reship next week and I should have it by end of next week.

Today marks the weeks end and Still nothing. I am so lost and confused as to why Iím being told I will receive my order by end of week for past month and nothing?

I just wanted to be squared away at this point- either tell me an exact ETA or refund me !!! This is ridiculous!!! Iíve never in my 10 years of using gear and my past year of using GP dealt with such miscommunication...

I love this pharmacy. They have really great products and I never had an issue over the past year. But why is this so difficult to fix the issue? I just want to be told hey you will have it this day so I donít drive to my post every day thinking my order is there.

Well i trust gp and i would never in a million years think they would fuck any of there customers over. Ive had a delayed package that i need soon as it is a transition between cycles i pray that i dont get the same treatment or i will be fucked. But i belive they will pull through for me and you. I think that after a month or so maybe you should get a free order or something thats a bit messed up. But trust them man ive used them for 2 years and out of about 12 cycles 2 have been delayed by a week or more counting this one. But they always come through. The "theiving" thing concerns me beacuse what if i never receive my order but it tells them delivered and i dont get a resend. Its a bit of a concern. But im sure there square you away.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks for quick reply. Yeah man Iíve been using them for past year and never ever an issue. Ever. And I have all my friends locally using them too. We love the stuff. I was so excited to try proviron but I guess that wonít be happening.....

Like I said this thread isnít to talk to smack. Big rich has always replied and been there to support me and give me insight. But now Iím just truly concerned. Itís been well over a month. And I still have nothing. I donít know what else I can do?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks for quick reply. Yeah man Iíve been using them for past year and never ever an issue. Ever. And I have all my friends locally using them too. We love the stuff. I was so excited to try proviron but I guess that wonít be happening.....

Like I said this thread isnít to talk to smack. Big rich has always replied and been there to support me and give me insight. But now Iím just truly concerned. Itís been well over a month. And I still have nothing. I donít know what else I can do?
    Yeah no smack they have Great product im excites to try there 400mg/ml test out. Should have been in about a week ago but i was told be pateint beacuse of the site being down temporarily.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

And honestly maybe the site being down is fucking with you as well

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts
    Rep Points

My husband had the same issue. He did get his pack though. It was also about a month. So you should get it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

I placed my order over a month ago before the site went down lol I spoke to big rich about it two days ago as well and he said because itís a server issue it will NOT effect my order that I placed over a month ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for the reply!!! Appreciate it!!!! I guess that gives me hope....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I placed my order over a month ago before the site went down lol I spoke to big rich about it two days ago as well and he said because itís a server issue it will NOT effect my order that I placed over a month ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for the reply!!! Appreciate it!!!! I guess that gives me hope....
    I was told that my pack being late may be beacuse of the site being down and i ordered it a week and a half before it went down. I emailed them to ask if the site being down may effect it but they dont work on weekends even after the site was down almost all week.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by gymprincess1989 View Post
    My husband had the same issue. He did get his pack though. It was also about a month. So you should get it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Thank you!!!! Appreciate insight !!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ryguy199980 View Post
    I was told that my pack being late may be beacuse of the site being down and i ordered it a week and a half before it went down. I emailed them to ask if the site being down may effect it but they dont work on weekends even after the site was down almost all week.

Hmmm yeah GP directly emailed me last week saying my pack will reship this week and Iíll have it by today. But yeah nothing. I hope I get it. Some peopleís packs are landing and some arenít. So idk.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts
    Rep Points

Where is my order? HELP!

Couple of things here folks. Iíve been a GP rep and I still help out, I also still have mod rights in here so this comes from a legit standpoint.

OP, pming Rich 30 times wonít expidite your order, itís out of his hands, knock it off. Youíre harassing him now.

The rest of you, Iíve known GP for about 5 years and heís never burned anyone. Let him sort this out and youíll be taken care of just like heís taken care of you in the past.

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points

Nice... After I ordered this issue comes out...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    331 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TrenHardEatClen View Post
    Nice... After I ordered this issue comes out...
    What issue? Only issue I hear of is OP being really impatient and annoying. If you email someone 30 times in a few weeks span in this game then probably should move on and/or find a new source

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by suraonyx23 View Post
    What issue? Only issue I hear of is OP being really impatient and annoying. If you email someone 30 times in a few weeks span in this game then probably should move on and/or find a new source
    If youve been ignored from your package you payed for months then you need to find a new source. Whats fucking annoying is never getting the shit you payed for.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    292 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ryguy199980 View Post
    If youve been ignored from your package you payed for months then you need to find a new source. Whats fucking annoying is never getting the shit you payed for.

Not one person has been burned by gp bro. They will square op away.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Blood sweat and years