Where is my order? HELP!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by suraonyx23 View Post
    What issue? Only issue I hear of is OP being really impatient and annoying. If you email someone 30 times in a few weeks span in this game then probably should move on and/or find a new source
    Lol this post was not meant to start any negative talk or bashing. I was seeking help from my peers and seeing if anyone else had an issue. And in return I get people calling me annyoing, harassing? Like reallly ? I just want my order. Iíve used GP for past year and got my stuff within days. I understand things happen but Iím being told weekly Iíll have it by weeks end. Thatís actually annoying to drive to your post regularly to find nothing.....for the past month.

I apologize to everyone who thinks that me contacting rich is annoying. ME AND BIG RICH ARE ON GOOD TERMS AND HE NEVER ONCE TOLD ME IM ANNYOING HIM OR HARRASSING HIM. His last email to me was that he will 100% make sure I get my package and wishing me a good weekend. So letís get that clear. The dude is a stand up rep and respectable guy. He has been nothing but help.

And yes Iím impatient. I waited over a month to make this post. So clearly Iím an impatient person..........

Seeking serious help and insight.... not negativity guys...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    533 Posts
    Rep Points

The OP did the right thing reaching out to his rep about a concern. Youíre supposed to address concerns with your source before making public posts and heís done that. Heís also been answered by GP about it. Thereís obviously a specific problem with this one order and Iím sure it will be resolved.

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Rep Points

What issue? Only issue I hear of is OP being really impatient and annoying. If you email someone 30 times in a few weeks span in this game then probably should move on and/or find a new source
    I mean i'm not an impatient person, but OP is not wrong at all.

here is a quote from the site "Q: How long does it take to recieve my order?A: You will recieve your order within 3-5 business days, AFTER the status of your order has been changed to completed."

If an expectation was given to me by the seller of a product then I'm gonna hold them to it especially when I already paid. Also, this is a domestic source shouldn't really be a reason why it would take over a month for an order If they are pros.

anyway, I'm not here to make a complaint. I'm just a customer making an observation.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TrenHardEatClen View Post
    I mean i'm not an impatient person, but OP is not wrong at all.

here is a quote from the site "Q: How long does it take to recieve my order?A: You will recieve your order within 3-5 business days, AFTER the status of your order has been changed to completed."

If an expectation was given to me by the seller of a product then I'm gonna hold them to it especially when I already paid. Also, this is a domestic source shouldn't really be a reason why it would take over a month for an order If they are pros.

anyway, I'm not here to make a complaint. I'm just a customer making an observation.
    Clearly you are very new and not familiar with the underground scene as you have said in your thread about your first cycle. But youíll learn . Good luck with that first cycle

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    Rep Points

Clearly you are very new and not familiar with the underground scene as you have said in your thread about your first cycle. But youíll learn . Good luck with that first cycle
    Everybody starts somewhere brother. Cant knock people for that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

I dont think that the OP is out of bounds on this one either. He's frustrated. I've been waiting 3 weeks too. Big Rich has been cool as hell. But it is frustrating to not be able to get reliable info from the source. This was my 2nd order (lifetime). The 1st one came in a few days. This one, not so much. I trust what I'm hearing on this board that it will workout. Here's to hoping that things a GP are "cokastetic"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm learning too lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Honestly id pay 20 more dollars a order simply to get a tracking number for my order.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Rep Points

Clearly, you are unable to respond with logic, but instead decided to take the low road and try to knock other people for just being honest. Maybe you should cycle off some time to take that roid rage off of ya. It's coming through my screen here.
    Anyway i'm done talking to you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

GUYS THIS THREAD IS TO RESOLVE AN ISSUE SOME OF US ARE FACING! Belittling one another for nothing is pointless. Keep that elsewhere.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TrenHardEatClen View Post
    Clearly, you are unable to respond with logic, but instead decided to take the low road and try to knock other people for just being honest. Maybe you should cycle off some time to take that roid rage off of ya. It's coming through my screen here.
    Anyway i'm done talking to you.
    Actually I wasnít knocking you at all but commending you for being honest in your first cycle thread. But oh well Iím done talking to you as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    533 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ryguy199980 View Post
    Honestly id pay 20 more dollars a order simply to get a tracking number for my order.

Tracking numbers are a security risk for you actually, think about it from an investigatory standpoint, that's why no one gets one. This is not a practice unique to this source, most operate the same way.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by tommygunz View Post
    Tracking numbers are a security risk for you actually, think about it from an investigatory standpoint, that's why no one gets one. This is not a practice unique to this source, most operate the same way.
    Yeah but id know where my stuff is

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ryguy199980 View Post
    Yeah but id know where my stuff is

Yeah but so would ďothersĒ.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

UPDATE: order has been recieved today!!! I want to thank big rich for his patience and all of you for the insight/help!

GP will still always remain my source!! Lifer here !!!