• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How fast???

Stunter

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Quick question how long before Test E kicks in without front loading???

2 weeks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh forgot to add I’m jump starting cycle with D-Bol if that matters

dbol you should notice immediately in strength, and be up 5-10lbs ( water) in first week

You feel good gear after the first shot.

I regret not front loading but had never done test e

Depends on your situation. I swear, for me to feel anything in the way of benefits, it took 6 months. Like I said, depends on your precious medications, etc.

I never feel the "kick". Just the crazy libido. So i guess different people get affected differently.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

You feel good gear after the first shot.
So u feel test after the first shot.???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Jesus Christ.... lol how much were you pinning each week??

250mg twice a week. Didn't notice any strength gains or anything till about week 6. Not sure how that's surprising.

The cycle I’m on now I remember the first 250mg test e/200mg tren e pin about hour or 2 after I felt great. Seemed like I had a sense of well being, I guess from that boost of test or maybe the tren had an effect too. Unfortunately it did not repeat on any subsequent pins ☹️. Seeing a change took 3 weeks and now on the 4th week strength has gone through the roof !!

Back