• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

PharmaSwiss Omnadren 250 is back ( only $5 )

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
94c8c3a3a5f992fc0c7db476ab2a3c72.jpg

Chemical Name:Testosterone Blend
Comes In: 10ml vial - 250 mg/ml:
Testosterone Propionate 30mg
Testosterone Phenyl-Propionate 60mg
Testosterone Isocaproate 60mg
Testosterone Decanoat 100mg
Dosage: 250-1000mg/week
Active time: Approx 21 days
Class:Anabolic/Androgenic Steroid

Omnadren is a four-part testosterone blend that is designed in an effort to provide fast acting testosterone benefits with long lasting effects. The purpose of all testosterone blends is to provide exogenous testosterone therapy to patients in a way that limits the total injection schedule while simultaneously maintaining stable testosterone levels. By this mixture, the individual can easily treat a low testosterone condition with one injection every 3-4 weeks. This is quite an improvement over standard single ester testosterones, which will require 1 injection every 7-14 days.

Now available at

http://unclez.ru/other-products/481-omnadren-250-250mgml-1mlamp.html

Anyone try these? Not sure how it’s possible to sell at that price these days considering it’s only about a dollar or so less at the pharmacy. Working replicas or the real deal? Anyone have experience?

Anyone try these? Not sure how it’s possible to sell at that price these days considering it’s only about a dollar or so less at the pharmacy. Working replicas or the real deal? Anyone have experience?

I had 30 about 6 months ago. I guarantee they work and if you buy them and test we’ll even give you a incentive on your next order.

Think*** bulk discount...

I remember when DP used to have those email sales... test was about 15 bucks a vial

How does one go about testing with simec or janoshik?

Back