• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What new sexual health products would you like to see us carry ??

IML Gear Cream!
I have some advice. I'm not trying to be a cunt. I'm serious.

Do the exact opposite of the above and start treating her like your wife!

And lower your tren dose.

I hope you are not considering a career in relationship counseling. What you propose does not work. You are rewarding her for bad behavior. Every guy who does this looses love points because they are a doormat, and the woman knows it. Each day she will lose a little bit of respect for you The man does not notice but she will. This is a woman falling out of love, and men are clueless. 70% o all divorces are filed by women. You propose groveling like a dog begging for scraps from the table? That only makes things worse, and she will eventualy dump you.. You missed the part about never arguing. In 14 years I have raised my voice a hand full of times.

Outside of he bedroom I treat my wife with kindness and respect. I made a resolution last year to be a better husband. I work 4 hours a day, she works a 10 hour day so I took it upon myself to do extra housework so that my wife comes home to a clean house. I also drive my son all over the planet. Nonetheless my wife does not respect me. When this happens you can either beg he to stay (wich never works) or prepare yourself for the separation. I am emotionally prepared.

When I met my wife I was making $150 g's a year...that is take home pay, not gross. Today I make less than third of that. She is now making 150 K.

Women are hardwired to love men who successfully hunt, gather, and protect. 99.7% of human existence produced this hardwiring. Today we call them gold diggers.

I accept this because I know women can't help their desire to love providers and protectors. This is exactly what is happening with my wife. I don't judge her, I just tell her she is wonderful and deserves a better husband. I tell her that she needs to find man in upper management, or a real doctor (I am a fake doctor). That way she will be happy and no longer has to put up with me.

I will tell her that all I want is for her to be happy, and it seems I am not the man to do that for. Oh shit, she just came home from work!

Last edited:
You are a strange cat bro

Are you just figuring this out now? I may be odd, but I am extremely successful when it comes to women.

Ironically, my wife came home 5 minutes ago and apologized. She even initiated sex. Unfortunately, I had to turn her down as I am meeting a client/taking my son to wrestling practice and then I am training myself. By handling the situation properly I probably earned 3-4 love points.

The bottom line, I did not argue, fight, or react whatsoever during the whole process. That is a key, guys. Disappearing gives my wife a chance to think and realize the impact of her behavior. It gives her an opportunity to decide what she wants in life.

Managing relationships is hard work. As men, we fix things and then move on. Marriage? Check. She loves me? Check, and then men move on to another project. Unfortunately, this is a path to failure. For woman, relationships require constant tinkering/fixing. Women award you a point on days you run your program properly (like what I just did with my wife).On days you screw up, you lose a point.

If you keep losing points she will eventually fall out of love.

EDIT: My wife is cooking me dinner in a Vitoria Secrets outfit. LOL.

Last edited:
I hope you are not considering a career in relationship counseling. What you propose does not work. You are rewarding her for bad behavior. Every guy who does this looses love points because they are a doormat, and the woman knows it. Each day she will lose a little bit of respect for you The man does not notice but she will. This is a woman falling out of love, and men are clueless. 70% o all divorces are filed by women. You propose groveling like a dog begging for scraps from the table? That only makes things worse, and she will eventualy dump you.. You missed the part about never arguing. In 14 years I have raised my voice a hand full of times.

Outside of he bedroom I treat my wife with kindness and respect. I made a resolution last year to be a better husband. I work 4 hours a day, she works a 10 hour day so I took it upon myself to do extra housework so that my wife comes home to a clean house. I also drive my son all over the planet. Nonetheless my wife does not respect me. When this happens you can either beg he to stay (wich never works) or prepare yourself for the separation. I am emotionally prepared.

When I met my wife I was making $150 g's a year...that is take home pay, not gross. Today I make less than third of that. She is now making 150 K.

Women are hardwired to love men who successfully hunt, gather, and protect. 99.7% of human existence produced this hardwiring. Today we call them gold diggers.

I accept this because I know women can't help their desire to love providers and protectors. This is exactly what is happening with my wife. I don't judge her, I just tell her she is wonderful and deserves a better husband. I tell her that she needs to find man in upper management, or a real doctor (I am a fake doctor). That way she will be happy and no longer has to put up with me.

I will tell her that all I want is for her to be happy, and it seems I am not the man to do that for. Oh shit, she just came home from work!

Well you didn't mention all that. Your initial post made yourself sound like a dbag. Now go make dinner. She's hungry!

Are you just figuring this out now? I may be odd, but I am extremely successful when it comes to women.

Ironically, my wife came home 5 minutes ago and apologized. She even initiated sex. Unfortunately, I had to turn her down as I am meeting a client/taking my son to wrestling practice and then I am training myself. By handling the situation properly I probably earned 3-4 love points.

The bottom line, I did not argue, fight, or react whatsoever during the whole process. That is a key, guys. Disappearing gives my wife a chance to think and realize the impact of her behavior. It gives her an opportunity to decide what she wants in life.

Managing relationships is hard work. As men, we fix things and then move on. Marriage? Check. She loves me? Check, and then men move on to another project. Unfortunately, this is a path to failure. For woman, relationships require constant tinkering/fixing. Women award you a point on days you run your program properly (like what I just did with my wife).On days you screw up, you lose a point.

If you keep losing points she will eventually fall out of love.

EDIT: My wife is cooking me dinner in a Vitoria Secrets outfit. LOL.
Ha! Didn't catch the edit

If she turns u down. Just jerk off and blow it on her back and say u don’t control me bitch. Ha

If she turns u down. Just jerk off and blow it on her back and say u don’t control me bitch. Ha

Actually that is what I do.

I have been married for 14 years, and the tests don't end. You must constantly keep her interest level high. When women deny sex that is something called a shit test. You can be a doormat and accept it, but she will continue to lose respect for you and will fall out of love.

You can lose your temper and argue, but that will also damage the relationship. Fighting lowers interest levels dramatically. Never fight, ever lose your temper. It will be perceived as weakness. Do what I do: Stay calm. You must let her know that her behavior is unacceptable and must change if she wants to continue in a relationship with you. Yes, jerking off is an option, far better than being her doormat.

When she disrespects you she has lost the privilege of your company.

Last edited:
Well , I never have actually done that cause if did I’m pretty sure I’d be divorced the very next day lol but
i get what ur saying. Just think every relationship is different. Most woman my age (40’s) never feel or felt appreciated. So I think if you show them and express to them how important of a person they are to you. They will respect and appreciate you more. She’s been my wife for 27 yrs and it seems to work so good enough for me

Y’all are crazy lol.... Maybe no sexual stimulants are needed with all this testosterone up in here.

- - - Updated - - -

Let’s stay on topic guys

Yes, we need a new thread except I am short on time. I post in this sub forum because I consider X0TG a friend and want people to know that he will take care of you.

Before I get back OT I will not that I just got a text From my wife. She just bought a $400 a night room at he swankeist hotel in town and sent me a text saying "sorry for what I did...I booked a hotel room or us. I love you."

OK....I am now back on topic. I have come up with an amazing formula for "date night" A lot of my client are older, at an age where they need a little bump. I do

Here is the formula: Of course you are on a base of testosterone. Personally, if I am running 400 mgs/week of test, and nothing else I am fuck like a champ.

However, after a big cycle you want to stay safe, and therefore want to keep your dosage at 200 mg. I am old and I have ED problems at 200mgs, especially I I am running a bit of deca.

Here is something you might want to use. Many of my over 40 guys are on 300 mgs of test. Dr L (who runs labs for my clients) is now prescribing up to 350 mgs of test/week.

Lets say you are running 350 test and still have weak erections. Combine 40

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
Combine 40 to 80 mgs of Proviron with your favorite PDE5. Be sure to take this combo at least an hour before you need it. I am not sure why but my performance is better the longer I wait.

You might ask "why should I take proviron...can't I just run Mast?" No, here is why: Yu re trying to keep your test dosage low. If you add mast to say 300 mgs of test you are no longer curing you are on a cycle. You only need the androgens from proviron for a short period of time.

By only using Proviron when you need it you are keeping your weekly dosages at a minimum.

So, XOT, do you carry proviron and PED5's? I ask because I would like guys to be able to one stop shop. I recommend XO not only for that reason, but also because his ancillaries are legit.

One last thing: HCG. I use it differently from most, but have some good formulas. That you might helpful. To recap, get HCG, PED5, and proviron from X0. If you have any questions about using thse products I am more than happy to help.

So, XOT, do you carry proviron and PED5's? I ask because I would like guys to be able to one stop shop. I recommend XO not only for that reason, but also because his ancillaries are legit.

One last thing: HCG. I use it differently from most, but have some good formulas. That you might helpful. To recap, get HCG, PED5, and proviron from X0. If you have any questions about using thse products I am more than happy to help.
Yes.

All of the above

We carry both brother, and I agree 25mg of proviron is enough to keep test levels optimal with trt without being on cycle as you mentioned with masteron. Thanks brother!

I took about 50 mgs today. I have been on deca and only a tiny amount of test. Oh, and mk-677 and starting HGH. All I care about is training and my shoulder feeling better. I wanted a stack
to do that and it certainly did. It always killed my erectile function. That would lesson my chances of breaking down and groveling at my wife's feet.

I don't need to be horny right now. Well, someone tell my wife. We went all the way home twice, and have had extended makeout session during the day. I am ugly as fuck and she is still beautiful (XO has seen her). She cooked me dinner last night and tonight she brought home Italian.

When a woman thinks you might walk they suddenly become more compliant. They realize that they could lose you. The female mind is constantly giving you more love points, or less love points.

It never stops. It is that way because we evolved that way.

OK...I can't find it, but someone asked how to use Proviron for a erectile boost. Yes? OK. Proviron is an oral version of Masteron. However, you are avoiding androgens, so you don't want mast in your system 24/7.

Proviron can boost your androgens/efunction for say 6 hours, plenty of time to get your freak on. That way you run less total androgens.

Update: During the last 2 weeks I have gone 9 for 11. That means I made it to the promised land 9 times and was turned down twice. And both of the times I was returning from the gym unwashed, sweaty/dirty/stinky.

Two weeks from now this could all change. So, what is the take-away? First, women thrive on uncertainty in a relationship. Shit tests (denying sex is a shit test) are going to come. The key is to be prepared and not to get shaken up. Stay calm. If you lose your temper/argue you fail the test and lose love points. If you are a doormat and just take it you fail. Stay collected and tell her that her behavior is unacceptable. In this situation I did not argue, but I removed my self from my wife presence and ignored her. She will understand that if she wants to be part of your life she cannot engage in unacceptable behavior.

A good woman will alter her behavior and even apologize. If she does not, get her out of your life.

Back