• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Automatic birthright citizenship and "dreamers"????

Tall Deck

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I never knew the following until last week.... this sucks!!!!!

List of countries that 'give' birthright citizenship......

HERE IS A LIST OF ALL THE DEVELOPED NATIONS OF THE WORLD THAT OFFER BIRTHRIGHT CITIZENSHIP TO THE NEWBORN BABIES OF TOURISTS AND 'ILLEGAL' ALIENS:

1. United States. That's right, ONLY ONE. Every other modern developed nation in the world has gotten rid of birthright citizenship policies. Yet, most of U.S. news media and politicians the last two weeks have ridiculed the comments by some other politicians that it is time for the U.S. to put an end to birthright citizenship for tourists and 'illegal aliens.'

- NO OTHER COUNTRIES (-NONE-) folks, the U.S. 'Stands alone.' There used to be all kinds of developed countries that gave away their citizenship as freely as we do in the U.S. but one by one they all have recognized the folly, recklessness, lunacy, stupidity of that policy.

- SOME MODERN COUNTRIES THAT RECENTLY ENDED THEIR BIRTHRIGHT CITIZENSHIP POLICY: Canada was the last non-U.S. Holdout. Illegal aliens stopped getting citizenship for their newborn babies in 2009. Australia's birthright citizenship requirements are much more stringent than those of H.R. 1868 and took effect in 2007.

- New Zealand repealed in 2006.

- Ireland repealed in 2005.

- France repealed in 1993.

- India repealed in 1987.

- United Kingdom repealed in 1983.

- Portugal repealed in 1981.

The United States is the 'laughing stock' of the modern world. Only the U.S. values its citizenship 'so lowly'as to distribute it promiscuously to the off-spring of foreign citizens visiting Disney World on tourist visas and to foreign citizens who have violated their promises on their visitor, work and student visas who stay illegally in the country, as well as to those who sneak across our borders.

It's not just Mexico and South America who are sending illegals across our borders. Currently, the CBP(Customs Border Protection) reports that of those apprehended illegally crossing the border, China is number one.

Illegal aliens from China, India, Russia, the Middle East, and a host of other nations are flooding the United States. Ironically, most often these 'illegals' and/or their offspring are given positions at the front of the line for Government jobs, contracts and assistance. Look around you! We are giving away our culture, and economic and fiscal strength because our borders are not secure and we bestow citizenship irresponsibly.

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions than putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." - Thomas Sowell

"The most refreshing thing you find in government is competence, because it is so rare." - Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan (who was a Democrat politician BTW)

Dreamers AKA murdering rapists...

So we should ban guns too then, since we are the laughing stock there as well.

...oh and trump... theres trump. He's laughable.

(P.S. not a Dem by the way)

The citizens of nations which confiscated their guns from them, (such as Australia, and England) are NOT laughing at the USA because of our firearm ownership, because they are realizing the ill effects of confiscation, (such as an increase in live home invasions due to the home owners being unarmed). Whole different topic dude. Our Bill of rights grants us here in the USA the right to own firearms for self-defense. However, there IS no Ammendment in our Bill of Rights which grants automatic citizenship of illegal aliens' offspring. So your comparison is a poor one.

I will gladly give up all my scary legally owned guns after the government collects all the lost guns they gave to the cartels and all the illegal guns from the gangs first

I will gladly give up all my scary legally owned guns after the government collects all the lost guns they gave to the cartels and all the illegal guns from the gangs first
And when the gov finds a way to confiscate ALL the illegally owned guns from the felons, (unfortunately that is NOT going to happen)

I'm afraid to answer the doorbell.. it could be Obama coming to take my guns.. OMG !!!

Some of you guys are living in a fairytale bubble...bro gun owners are not the problem. Look at how the world truly views united statesians....were arrogant, self indulged, gun shooting maniacs, under educated and racist, right?? Only when the world doesn’t NEED our money, our sophisticated superior military and our generosity to send our men and women to lend a helping hand to those that are suffering at the hands of there own twisted regime leaders. I love hearing every one talk shit about ‘anericans’...y’all are fruitcakes... not all of us deserve those discriminating labels that are cast in our general direction...maybe Ron Paul was right...isolationism...whose there for us? I get along with everyone but fuck....our own countrymen hate us!?! I don’t make the rules, but i do live here and I don’t take my freedom for granted but I won’t sit idly by while some of you seem willing to gladly give yours up.

IML Gear Cream!
Birth right citizenship is a constitutional right. Talk to James Maddison about your bitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not when the parents are here illegally, and refuse to be separated from their kids just because their kids were born here. And then when/if the parents are deported, then what do you do with their "birthright citizen" kids? If you keep them here without their parents, then you will complain about them being "separated from their parents" by the evil American empire??? And that's exactly why prego foreign soon to me mothers come here illegally, banking on the fact that bleeding hearts will demand that American government will automatically let them stay here because of their babies. So just let them continue to flood in here illegally, right??? Is that your solution????

Not when the parents are here illegally, and refuse to be separated from their kids just because their kids were born here. And then when/if the parents are deported, then what do you do with their "birthright citizen" kids? If you keep them here without their parents, then you will complain about them being "separated from their parents" by the evil American empire??? And that's exactly why prego foreign soon to me mothers come here illegally, banking on the fact that bleeding hearts will demand that American government will automatically let them stay here because of their babies. So just let them continue to flood in here illegally, right??? Is that your solution????

Immigration laws didn’t start show up until the late 1800’s (1882 or 83 I think). So there is no constitutional qualification for parents being here legally or not. Again, take it up with James Madison.

Immigration laws didn’t start show up until the late 1800’s (1882 or 83 I think). So there is no constitutional qualification for parents being here legally or not. Again, take it up with James Madison.

OK, that's an interesting point you make bro. I'll see if I can read up on what you're talking about, but you still didn't answer my questions. Do you believe that there shouldn't be any immigration laws, or that immigration laws should not be enforced? And as a result, tax payers have to foot the bill??? It isn't an easy issue, nor is it cut and dried, black and white, is it? There are consequences either way.

This initial post seems to be wrong as well. It looks like Canada, Antigua, and Barbuda also give citizenship for being born on their soil.

This initial post seems to be wrong as well. It looks like Canada, Antigua, and Barbuda also give citizenship for being born on their soil.

Can it be because they also have strict immigration laws, and ones that are enforced more than ours are, so that they do not have the infux of illegal aliens that we have here? I mean if that is the case, then we have to look at the whole picture.

Automatic birthright citizenship and "dreamers"????

OK, that's an interesting point you make bro. I'll see if I can read up on what you're talking about, but you still didn't answer my questions. Do you believe that there shouldn't be any immigration laws, or that immigration laws should not be enforced? And as a result, tax payers have to foot the bill??? It isn't an easy issue, nor is it cut and dried, black and white, is it? There are consequences either way.

Immigration wasn’t an issue to the founding fathers, and I don’t think many of them would agree with the anti-immigration rhetoric of today’s America.

Look up William Penn. The founder of the Pennsylvania colony. He literally recruited people of different colors and faiths to Pennsylvania, and because of that Philadelphia was the first modern American city full of diversity where you could practice your faith in peace.

Can it be because they also have strict immigration laws, and ones that are enforced more than ours are, so that they do not have the infux of illegal aliens that we have here? I mean if that is the case, then we have to look at the whole picture.

I still think they let pregnant women visit.

Immigration wasn’t an issue to the founding fathers, and I don’t think many of them would agree with the anti-immigration rhetoric of today’s America.

Look up William Penn. The founder of the Pennsylvania colony. He literally recruited people of different colors and faiths to Pennsylvania, and because of that Philadelphia was the first modern American city full of diversity where you could practice your faith in peace.

It sounds like you're trying to turn this into a race or skin color issue, and it is not that at all. Furthermore, at the time in history you're speaking of, citizens were not paying close to one third of their paychecks in taxes to the government, and seeing a portion of those tax dollars being spent on assistence for foreigners flooding into their community illegally. So don't you think that's a little different? I have no problem with diversity. I actually enjoy having personal friends who are from various backrounds, and are of varied skin colors. I kid you not. I have learned things from hispanics that I could've never learned from caucasians, (and you can call me out on that, and I would be happy to give examples) and I have also learned things from caucasians that I could've never learned from most hispanics that I've known over the years. So knowing and hanging out with peoples of various races has helped me to be wiser than I would've been otherwise, had I only hung around whites only, or hispanics only. But that doesn't mean that I believe that they should be allowed to just flood in here past the borders illegally

Last edited:
It sounds like you're trying to turn this into a race or skin color issue, and it is not that at all. Furthermore, at the time in history you're speaking of, citizens were not paying close to one third of their paychecks in taxes to the government, and seeing a portion of those tax dollars being spent on assistence for foreigners flooding into their community. So don't you think that's a little different? I have no problem with diversity. I actually enjoy having personal friends who are from various backrounds, and are of varied skin colors. I kid you not. I have learned things from hispanics that I could've never learned from caucasians, and I have also learned things from caucasians that I could've never learned from most hispanics that I've known over the years. So knowing and hanging out with peoples of various races has helped me to be wiser than I would've been otherwise, had I only hung around whites only, or hispanics only. But that doesn't mean that I believe that they should be allowed to just flood in here past the borders illegally

No, they didn’t pay taxes like today. They also didn’t have roads, parks, schools, hospitals, electricity, running water etc etc.

Almost every study I’ve seen actually shows that illegals are a positive net contributor to taxes as well. So, they pay for their expense and then some.

No, they didn’t pay taxes like today. They also didn’t have roads, parks, schools, hospitals, electricity, running water etc etc.

Almost every study I’ve seen actually shows that illegals are a positive net contributor to taxes as well. So, they pay for their expense and then some.

Not only don't I believe that's even true, but even if it were true, that still does NOT equate to being a justification for people from anywhere being here illegally, and being given drivers licenses so they can not only drive here, but also vote.

I posted a link from the Bushcenter.

You need more than a drivers license to vote. That’s why in most states you have to register separately. The License works as an ID, but you still need to be on the voter rolls.

I posted a link from the Bushcenter.

You need more than a drivers license to vote. That’s why in most states you have to register separately. The License works as an ID, but you still need to be on the voter rolls.

I really hope that you're right about that, and that i am wrong, but it's my understanding that many states handle this differently, and that some states only require a drivers license. Again, I really hope that I am wrong on that, but I don't think so. What about some of the states that only require a drivers license to register? Isn't that the case with some states?

I really hope that you're right about that, and that i am wrong, but it's my understanding that many states handle this differently, and that some states only require a drivers license. Again, I really hope that I am wrong on that, but I don't think so.

Yes, it’s true. California gets beat up because it automatically registers all citizens to vote who get a license, but they do that for citizens. It’s a fear tactic to say otherwise.

Yes, it’s true. California gets beat up because it automatically registers all citizens to vote who get a license, but they do that for citizens. It’s a fear tactic to say otherwise.

Bingo! OK they do it "for their citizens" but since illegal aliens are also given drivers licenses, then through their automatic register "for their citizens" then the illegals being given licenses also get automatically registered to vote. Right or wrong? My point is, that serving their citizens might be the motive for the automatic voting register thing being intact, but be the motive right or wrong, if the end result is that illegal aliens with drivers licenses end up being able to vote, then that's a very flawed system, and one that is completely unfair to legal citizens.

Last edited:
Bingo! OK they do it "for their citizens" but since illegal aliens are also given drivers licenses, then through their automatic register "for their citizens" then the illegals being given licenses also get automatically registered to vote. Right or wrong?

Wrong, and they wouldn’t be on the voter polls because they aren’t citizens.

So are you saying that illegals in CA are NOT given drivers licenses? Or are you saying that once they are given driver licenses, that somehow this automatic registration service isn't awarded to them despite them having licenses? I'm not meaning to split hairs here, but I'm just not confident that any state government is so efficient that some groups of drivers license holders would be held back by the automatic voter registration system that even you yourself admit that CA has, (as well as some other states I believe).

Last edited:

12 states as of 2017 give dl's to illegals, do you think they vote?

So are you saying that illegals in CA are NOT given drivers licenses? Or are you saying that once they are given driver licenses, that somehow this automatic registration service isn't awarded to them despite them having licenses? I'm not meaning to split hairs here, but I'm just not confident that any state government is so efficient that some groups of drivers license holders would be held back by the automatic voter registration system that even you yourself admit that CA has, (as well as some other states I believe).

I’m saying illegals aren’t automatically added. It’s still two different systems.

But you don’t have to be a citizen to get a driver license. Someone with a work visa in California still isn’t added to the voter polls even though they aren’t illegal.

Back