• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Do not order from BD

I was one of their biggest fans. enjoyed the gear and the customer service and they took mine on the last order with no pack and no contact. Gone!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No kidding lol

That is why I don’t get involved with sponsor anymore... smh. I just felt like a chump after the whole IA fiasco.

That is why I don’t get involved with sponsor anymore... smh. I just felt like a chump after the whole IA fiasco.

Literally the exact thing I worried about happened. Really frustrating

Scamming bastards

IML Gear Cream!
I used to talk up AY and there was a good reason for that, I really believed in her business practice, ability to make a great product, very honest to work with and with very good service. She quit the business on very good terms, nobody got screwed.

After she quit I found it to be a double standard to talk up another source without that kind of track record...........and even then you just never know who is going to screw you and next thing you know your reputation on this forum is shit.

I tread lightly on recommending sources, unless they have been here at least a year with a good record I will not comment.

Back