Do not order from BD

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    I been telling people that the BD is fake and it's NOT the resurrection of the old team.. The BD that you rep for is just a re-branding network..Just maybe, just maybe I knew the original guys back in the early 2000's, tell your boss to contact me and we can through same names around, and I can guarantee he was NOT part of the team, in fact 2 are dead and a few did some major jail time. This whole BD thing stinks like holy hell!

Now, if your network withes to re-brand and possess legit oil, no issues there, just be a legit operation about it.. But its a shame that a legendary name that got counterfeited like crazy forcing them to change many things about their products to counteract is once again getting used and abused..

Smearing the name in the dirt once again!

The BD OG's are all long gone, dead or did jail time and on to better things..
    I donít think heís saying that he was down with them like that. Iím sure that the original BD guys whom are now dead had several different remailers just like guys have today. Im thinking that is it. Now I donít know that for 100% sure but I do know that @horrort is a good dude and heís not at fault here. Heís the rep and we both know that the rep is always left hanging.

And I totally agree with you on the rebrand thing. Hell I remember when IP did it after BD was busted and no more BD was flowing. So IP gets smart and says hey ill just reprint the label and not only offer 10ml but Iíll do 25ml bottles too. And all the newbies were like hey Iíve heard of BD blah blah and not knowing then boom IP is killing it with his rebranding of BD. And itís legit cheap 25ml jugs.

Anyway always enjoy your posts @vision as your a wealth of knowledge!

★★P.S.L. Supervisor★★

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,110 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by suraonyx23 View Post
    I donít think heís saying that he was down with them like that. Iím sure that the original BD guys whom are now dead had several different remailers just like guys have today. Im thinking that is it. Now I donít know that for 100% sure but I do know that @horrort is a good dude and heís not at fault here. Heís the rep and we both know that the rep is always left hanging.

And I totally agree with you on the rebrand thing. Hell I remember when IP did it after BD was busted and no more BD was flowing. So IP gets smart and says hey ill just reprint the label and not only offer 10ml but Iíll do 25ml bottles too. And all the newbies were like hey Iíve heard of BD blah blah and not knowing then boom IP is killing it with his rebranding of BD. And itís legit cheap 25ml jugs.

Anyway always enjoy your posts @vision as your a wealth of knowledge!
    First and foremost how are you my dude? Long time no talk.. my comment was not directed at the representative, representatives for the most part do not know the logistics behind the scenes.. my remark was aimed at the source itself because I even made a reference from day one, and the source openly said that he is one of The Originals.. and I can 100% guarantee you that he is not.. and if he had any affiliation with them he was probably a mule.. far as a representative goes I don't see any wrongdoing on his half, in fact he is even calling out his own source.. transparency is extremely important and this is the moment where people need to divide themselves from the affiliation they are with and regroup with the masses/community in which they serve.. the community and the members come first, I can see that he's making a noble attempt to get back in line by telling people he has nothing to do with this and he warned people..
    PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES
    ::Click our banners below for direct store access::

For questions or concerns contact myself or our team sales associates via PM's

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    First and foremost how are you my dude? Long time no talk.. my comment was not directed at the representative, representatives for the most part do not know the logistics behind the scenes.. my remark was aimed at the source itself because I even made a reference from day one, and the source openly said that he is one of The Originals.. and I can 100% guarantee you that he is not.. and if he had any affiliation with them he was probably a mule.. far as a representative goes I don't see any wrongdoing on his half, in fact he is even calling out his own source.. transparency is extremely important and this is the moment where people need to divide themselves from the affiliation they are with and regroup with the masses/community in which they serve.. the community and the members come first, I can see that he's making a noble attempt to get back in line by telling people he has nothing to do with this and he warned people..
    And this is why Iím thankful we have guys like you here with us to help us learn and teach the newbies. Thanks man I hope you are doing good!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    659 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by suraonyx23 View Post
    And this is why Iím thankful we have guys like you here with us to help us learn and teach the newbies. Thanks man I hope you are doing good!
    Yeah vision is a good dude. He smells pretty bad sometimes but he's still okay in my book. Lol

★★P.S.L. Supervisor★★

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,110 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    Yeah vision is a good dude. He smells pretty bad sometimes but he's still okay in my book. Lol
    It's the protein and fermented food. I love me sauerkraut!!
    PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES
    ::Click our banners below for direct store access::

For questions or concerns contact myself or our team sales associates via PM's

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    There are so many good sources that are already established. I don't understand why anyone would order from a new source especially while in the midst of running logs to get established. Tough lesson to learn

Much less go crazy, invest all this money and make it your main source just because they are using an old brand's name.
    Vet @ TheFitnessBoard.com

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts
    Rep Points

Never trust BD lol they went under years ago and many scammers use them as a front still.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Rep Points

Bump