• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Newbie: Experience with Pharma and other Vendors

jumpman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im relatively new to "this" (as well as this site). I decided to try a couple of sources at one time, to figure who who was most reliable in terms of quality and dependability. In the last month, I've have purchased from 4 different sources, all sponsors here. This is what I've found so far:

Supplier #1 - Ordered twice. 1st order came within a few days. Had tried their product before (through someone local). Labs were good, so I decided to purchase directly from Supplier #1. I placed a second order two weeks ago, Have not received the items I've ordered. Provides no tracking. Communication is not great.

Supplier #2 - Ordered once, last month. Items came within a week. Ordering process was straight forward. Product line is somewhat limited.

Supplier #3 - Ordered this month. Rec'd items within 5 days. HOWEVER, order was incomplete. Still waiting on missing item. Communication has been limited. No tracking.

Supplier #4 (Pharma) - Ordered twice. Once last month. Items came in about 10 days. I did not mind the wait, in that tracking was provided. The order process was straight fwd, and communication is exceptional. As result, I placed a second (larger) offer this month.

What I've learned so far is (if you can afford it), order from multiple sources, cause something is bound to go wrong. When you find someone reliable, stick with them, even if it takes a little a little longer. Also, order enough product so that you wont need to reorder for a while. There are too many hurdles to navigate in the process in general. I know that nothing is perfect, but I personally like a certain amount of professionalism when I spend money. My experience with Pharma has been outstanding. Keep up the good work.

Last edited:
You are allowed to state the sources specifically. I would only state the sources that are good in your book so far.
I would go through PM and email first before calling out the ones who still owe you.
Also, I just don't know how far your word would go with 3 posts. I believe you are being honest. Just honesty about the low post count though.
Thanks for the review. Now just work on welcoming members and giving back to community when you can with knowledge, blood work, lab max et cetera.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Thank you for the input. As far as the 3 posts, I get it. You gotta start somewhere. I dont know that I will every reach your 2936. LOL. But I a sure you, my PM count far exceeds those first 3 posts. Its the reason that I didnt give names of those that owe me. The real purpose was to highlight my positive (though limited) experience with Pharma. So I'm here (on the Pharma board) complimenting (publicly) a supplier who has performed well. Part of what makes that experience so positive, is the hick-ups that I've experienced (so far) with others. I've PM'd those who have had issues, and now thanking someone publicly who has done well. I gotta say though, nothing pisses me off more, than begging for something that I've paid for.

Lastly, I absolutely plan on sharing relevant info (labs, etc) with the community. Thanks for your welcome!!!!

Thank you for the input. As far as the 3 posts, I get it. You gotta start somewhere. I dont know that I will every reach your 2936. LOL. But I a sure you, my PM count far exceeds those first 3 posts. Its the reason that I didnt give names of those that owe me. The real purpose was to highlight my positive (though limited) experience with Pharma. So I'm here (on the Pharma board) complimenting (publicly) a supplier who has performed well. Part of what makes that experience so positive, is the hick-ups that I've experienced (so far) with others. I've PM'd those who have had issues, and now thanking someone publicly who has done well. I gotta say though, nothing pisses me off more, than begging for something that I've paid for.

Lastly, I absolutely plan on sharing relevant info (labs, etc) with the community. Thanks for your welcome!!!!
Yeah man for sure!!
I'm sure those sources will take care of you and might even look out for the hiccup. Nothing is for sure though.
Glad at least the more expensive gear came through... Lmao
I'll keep an eye out. You can always go to a board rep if they don't continue communication with you.

We're glad you had a good experience with us.
Hey question Allex. I just saw spend $300 through Bitcoin, get $200 in freebies.
How does this work?

Hey question Allex. I just saw spend $300 through Bitcoin, get $200 in freebies.
How does this work?

Holy shit please share where you seen that ... lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah here we go.
What is this about?
4d7754964186ba848c115039b5271e44.jpg

Yeah man for sure!!
I'm sure those sources will take care of you and might even look out for the hiccup. Nothing is for sure though.
Glad at least the more expensive gear came through... Lmao
I'll keep an eye out. You can always go to a board rep if they don't continue communication with you.

The "most expensive gear came"! Lol That's real. Peace of mind may have a price lol!! But seriously, I'm sure it will all work out. The board rep thing can be a mixed bag too. But, it's all good. These are big boy games. As they say, "it is what it is" :)

Update: Supplier #2 provided tracking on remainder of order yesterday. Remainder of order arrived yesterday. Good 1st experience.

Update: Supplier #2 provided tracking on remainder of order yesterday. Remainder of order arrived yesterday. Good 1st experience.
So now just waiting one more, right?!?

Yep. Supplier 4. I'm sure it will workout. Still no word from them though. Working with rep. Waiting patiently.

I want to post my proposed stack for input. Which forum is the best one for that?

I want to post my proposed stack for input. Which forum is the best one for that?

Your on a forum so why can’t you post it here? Or are you asking what “section” to post in?

Back