Parabolan

Thread: Parabolan

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts
    Rep Points

Exclamation Parabolan

Whatever happened to your parabolan. I was comparing your sticky titled (DutchPharma.RU versus ) http://www.dutchpharma.ru/purchase.php . I noticed

that parabolan is no longer there, and the Tri-Tren is also gone. Likewise, they both have Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate. So, I understand why that is also

missing. Do you guys feel that people were just not interested in Tren Hex when you have an acetate and enanthate version. It just makes sense to have a Test

phenylpropionate (TPP), and Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (NPP) along with Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate since they all have similar release times. 4-5 days. So,

they are similar to HCGs timing. So , you could do ed slin pin injections or eod slin pins, E3D, or longer as long as you dont gove beyond. Most, would probably not make

it a certain number of days every time. But a Thursday and Sunday, Saturday and Wednesday. Or something like that when you can make every week the same. Just

space your specific day at 3 days apart or 4 days apart and every week if you make whatever days the same, it will always be 3-4-3-4-3-4 and so on. So, no Parabolan?
    Last edited by chemical; 09-13-2018 at 01:26 PM.

**H-AS VIP**

h-as.pharma@safe-mail.net

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by chemical View Post
    Whatever happened to your parabolan. I was comparing your sticky titled (DutchPharma.RU versus ) http://www.dutchpharma.ru/purchase.php . I noticed

that parabolan is no longer there, and the Tri-Tren is also gone. Likewise, they both have Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate. So, I understand why that is also

missing. Do you guys feel that people were just not interested in Tren Hex when you have an acetate and enanthate version. It just makes sense to have a Test

phenylpropionate (TPP), and Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (NPP) along with Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate since they all have similar release times. 4-5 days. So,

they are similar to HCGs timing. So , you could do ed slin pin injections or eod slin pins, E3D, or longer as long as you dont gove beyond. Most, would probably not make

it a certain number of days every time. But a Thursday and Sunday, Saturday and Wednesday. Or something like that when you can make every week the same. Just

space your specific day at 3 days apart or 4 days apart and every week if you make whatever days the same, it will always be 3-4-3-4-3-4 and so on. So, no Parabolan?
    Ultimately this simply boils down to cost effectiveness. By in large most Tren users are most familiar with Ace or E and see the same results at a slightly cheaper costs. For the most part Hex has only eliminated some sides but again Tren is Tren (ester aside)

So with Tren outselling Hex or Tri-Tren 3 to 1 it just make sense to put the inventory where its most effective.

DUTCH QUALITY GEAR
    DutchQuality-Domestic-Excellence in Service
    Wickr Messenger : DutchPharmaUsa
    DutchPharma@ProtonMail.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DUTCHPHARMA View Post
    Ultimately this simply boils down to cost effectiveness. By in large most Tren users are most familiar with Ace or E and see the same results at a slightly cheaper costs. For the most part Hex has only eliminated some sides but again Tren is Tren (ester aside)

So with Tren outselling Hex or Tri-Tren 3 to 1 it just make sense to put the inventory where its most effective.

Some simple business economics here.
    Vet @ TheFitnessBoard.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts
    Rep Points

Thats the answer I was looking for. I was just curious because as far as I know, Parabolan is the only one that has ever been Approved for human use. Which is hex, of course. I completely understand. I could also see Masteron Prop being removed in favor of Masteron Enanthate. But, I understand the desire to do Mast Prop along with tren ace and test prop for timing. I was just curious about using a moderate ester like tren hex with test Phenyl Propionate. I think many are confused about the release timing of Phenyl prop. I have read reports that state that Phenyl prop is actually closer to prop than it is to hex. Which is why sustanon uses it. But, the actual esters and mgs of real sustanon has been lost over the years.

**H-AS VIP**

h-as.pharma@safe-mail.net

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by chemical View Post
    Thats the answer I was looking for. I was just curious because as far as I know, Parabolan is the only one that has ever been Approved for human use. Which is hex, of course. I completely understand. I could also see Masteron Prop being removed in favor of Masteron Enanthate. But, I understand the desire to do Mast Prop along with tren ace and test prop for timing. I was just curious about using a moderate ester like tren hex with test Phenyl Propionate. I think many are confused about the release timing of Phenyl prop. I have read reports that state that Phenyl prop is actually closer to prop than it is to hex. Which is why sustanon uses it. But, the actual esters and mgs of real sustanon has been lost over the years.
    Hex is a super long ester - 15 day half life. I'm not sure why you'd use TPP which is a relatively shorter ester of test with such a long ester like Hex.

To me it'd make more sense to run Test C, or Sustanton with Parabolan. TPP would more closely match Tren A or E - since it's in between those two in ester length.
    Vet @ TheFitnessBoard.com