hair loss

What can i take to prevent hair loss

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts
    Rep Points

A class on how to search google for "hair loss" ??

Just kidding

Lots of stuff out there (and here in the forum on that topic).
    ~
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer." - Arnold
    [[[[------------------]]]]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts
    Rep Points

There is another active thread on this topic...

Keep digging, you'll find it

H-AS Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by lily View Post
    What can i take to prevent hair loss

Keep your estrogen levels in check.. Worry about what you can control first and foremost brother.

Next.. The compounds you're using will be the determining factor... not so much preventative measures. Don't use certain compounds if you're really that worried.
    If you start to experience hair loss.. Stop using the compound thats most likely the culprit (IE tren .. and yes Masteron are big culprits)..

When I ran Tren E.. it was with Test Cyp 325mg week.. I know now that I personally shouldn't have run such low dose of Testosterone.. and do believe that is why at week 15 of my blast.. my hair was falling out rapido.. I mean it was falling all over my desk at work with clients present that were signing insurance contracts.. At that point, I dropped the Tren and ran test only for a month .. The hair continued to fall out for another 2 weeks.. then stopped. I did pct .. and stayed off gear for 6 months after that.. All my hair grew back pretty quick also.

But this is why I only mess with certain compounds and run lower dosages.. No sides..

So yes.. you can run lower dosages as a means to combat sides also.. Just a thougt

Please contact us regarding order and vip details.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Rep Points

Thank you so much brother for your input

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts
    Rep Points

Try to keep in mind that DHT based steroids are not the same as DHT itself. Donít blame it on Anavar, Halotestin, Winstrol, Anadrol ( just funny stuff ), Primobolan. And donít you dare blame my Masteron. Masteron has never done anything wrong. You might as well blame it on an angel. Itís not Masteronís fault ever. As a rule.

Ok, time to get serious. 5 Alpha Reductase seems to be the culprit in this mechanism. Just as Testosterone aromatizes to Estrogen via the aromatase enzyme, Testosterone is reduced to the more potent DiHydroTestosterone via the 5AR enzyme. Their are many substrates to be sure. This is what most are aware of due to infomercials. Less known, is what BadGas was talking about. Estrogen is known to cause it as well as progesterone. That why the tren causes hair loss. Just like EQ can convert to DiHydroBoldenone, there are some incredibly strong chemical that are even harsher than DHT.

Really, you are after drugs like Finasteride and Dutasteride. But, just like BadGas was saying, keep your hormone levels reasonable, that goes for all your anabolics including those resembling Test as well as estrogen and the extras wonít be necessary. If I knew what you were running, I could be of more help, but I think that covers it. Besides Lily never said "during a cycle", he just said what can I take to prevent hair loss. Keep your hormone levels balanced and reasonable and thatís about the best any of us can hope for. Oh, and make sure your father doesnít reflect light off his scalp. That should take care of future generations. Hair piece, Hair transplant therapy, Rip out some hairs from your neck and transplant them on top of your head. Donít do this yourself. Always seek the help of a qualified healthcare provider and donít listen to Chemical.

Chemical

**H-AS VIP**

h-as.pharma@safe-mail.net

H-AS Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by chemical View Post
    Try to keep in mind that DHT based steroids are not the same as DHT itself. Donít blame it on Anavar, Halotestin, Winstrol, Anadrol ( just funny stuff ), Primobolan. And donít you dare blame my Masteron. Masteron has never done anything wrong. You might as well blame it on an angel. Itís not Masteronís fault ever. As a rule.

Ok, time to get serious. 5 Alpha Reductase seems to be the culprit in this mechanism. Just as Testosterone aromatizes to Estrogen via the aromatase enzyme, Testosterone is reduced to the more potent DiHydroTestosterone via the 5AR enzyme. Their are many substrates to be sure. This is what most are aware of due to infomercials. Less known, is what BadGas was talking about. Estrogen is known to cause it as well as progesterone. That why the tren causes hair loss. Just like EQ can convert to DiHydroBoldenone, there are some incredibly strong chemical that are even harsher than DHT.

Really, you are after drugs like Finasteride and Dutasteride. But, just like BadGas was saying, keep your hormone levels reasonable, that goes for all your anabolics including those resembling Test as well as estrogen and the extras wonít be necessary. If I knew what you were running, I could be of more help, but I think that covers it. Besides Lily never said "during a cycle", he just said what can I take to prevent hair loss. Keep your hormone levels balanced and reasonable and thatís about the best any of us can hope for. Oh, and make sure your father doesnít reflect light off his scalp. That should take care of future generations. Hair piece, Hair transplant therapy, Rip out some hairs from your neck and transplant them on top of your head. Donít do this yourself. Always seek the help of a qualified healthcare provider and donít listen to Chemical.

Chemical
    Tho he didn't specifically mention his blast here.. I've posted on other threads of Lilly's to know he's on blast or will be... and as such, made that assumption when responding.

And you have such an eloquent way with your words brother.. I consider myself articulate, until I read one of your responses, then it's back to school for me .. lol

Please contact us regarding order and vip details.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

Walmart brand Rogaine and OTC Nizoral shampoo bro. If you can get your doc to prescribe the stronger Nizoral shampoo, it will completely block DHT from damaging your hair follicles. I plan on buying both these products soon.
    Vet @ TheFitnessBoard.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

Just shave your head. Problem solved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Rep Points

you know what i told my girlfriend if i ever go bald from the front im shaving my whole head im not the type of guy that will let the sides only grow

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts
    Rep Points

Strangely I can run Winstrol, Proviron, Masteron all year and no hair loss. I shed when using high doses of test. Both of my grandfathers had full head of hair so I am not concerned.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi925 View Post
    Just shave your head. Problem solved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agreed, that "ring around the cranium" look is horrific, would rather be 100% bald...
    ~
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer." - Arnold
    [[[[------------------]]]]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    184 Posts
    Rep Points

I've used Tren more than any other type of gear, (including my own homebrew from the cattle pellets) and I've never lost any hair from that, but I DID lose hair from being on Clomid for just 10 days during the PCT period. Ever since then I never use Clomid for longer than 5 days straight. I also used Anadrol (which as you know is a derivative of DHT) at 200 mg daily and didn't lose hair from that either. Everyone is different. I've used several things to try and regrow the hair I lost from Clomid, and the only thing that worked for me was 3000mcg of Vitamin B7 (biotin) which is ten times the RDA but like all of the B vitamins is not harmful in mega doses, (with the one exception being folic acid, which can be harmful in mega doses).
    Last edited by Tall Deck; 09-16-2018 at 10:34 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ArgonCoagulator View Post
    Walmart brand Rogaine and OTC Nizoral shampoo bro. If you can get your doc to prescribe the stronger Nizoral shampoo, it will completely block DHT from damaging your hair follicles. I plan on buying both these products soon.
    Shampoo is not a solution.Hair loss is a genetic and hormonal problem.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts
    Rep Points

Ya, just like the others have said, itís really an imbalance of anabolic steroids to Estrogens, estrone, estradio, progesterone, not sure if prolactin figures into it, but Iím sure since prolactin doesnít usually happen on itís own. Finasteride or Nizoral is a DHT blocker in for the scalp. I donít think itís systemic, so you wonít lose out on DHT in tissues like the breast where it is certainly useful. My sister is a really good high-class beautician who takes regular trips to New York and D.C. to see all the newest products on the market. For electronics, they have the CES show, and for beauticians, not sure what itís called, but she never pays to go to it.

Anyway, she is a sales rep for Monat and other cosmetic companies seem to hate them because they are fucking up everyoneís sales by selling direct to customers and the order go straight to your house. So, beauty shops go out of their way to disparage them and have recently paid people to say that their scalp was burned by using their products. But, they recently found out that one of the customers had Stevenís Johnsons Syndrom which causes your skin to just fall off so itís obvious itís just an attempt to ruin their business.

Anyway, just wanted to qualify their products and those that she sells. So, what I truly wanted to mention is that she sells a product called Monat Black. It is a shampoo and conditioner that you leave in for 2-3 minutes and everyone that she sells to is raving about it. This girl who is in her twenties is starting to grow new hair on the side of her head where it was always thin. If the root is dead, nothing will bring it back unless you get hair transplant surgery, but for recently damaged roots, it works wonders and I just started it and am waiting to see if it works for me, but itís not a product like rogaine where it only works on the crown of the head. I would definitely give it a try and thatís not even helping my sister because she has a special code or link you have to enter and I donít even know what it is right now. But, thatís what Iím doing and I will let you know how it goes. It certainly sounds good though. I made sure not to get any on my inner ear because I donít want any hair growing there. Just donít rub it on your forehead to be safe. Anyway, thatís all I know about that. Otherwise A DHT blocker shampoo should work if you are otherwise fine without anabolics, I would assume itís the DHT, Test, or estrogen based hormones causing problems. See, this is why I donít look in the mirror. No news is good news.

Chemical

**H-AS VIP**

h-as.pharma@safe-mail.net