Pharmacom Store


Deca Vs Tren vs NPP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26
  1. #16
    Moderator
    MODERATOR


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,853

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    101
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    71
    Thanked in
    50 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I have the worst chest acne from npp right now at 40mgs wkly.

  2. #17
    Senior Member
    Rajput's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2,511

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    565
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    415
    Thanked in
    332 Posts
    Rep Points
    1344184609

    Quote Originally Posted by Nocode8511 View Post
    I have the worst chest acne from npp right now at 40mgs wkly.
    At just 40mg/week ?

    Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

  3. #18
    Moderator
    MODERATOR


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,853

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    101
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    71
    Thanked in
    50 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Rajput View Post
    At just 40mg/week ?

    Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    450mgs... damn phone

  4. #19
    Super duper mod
    frank zazz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    way down
    Posts
    6,382

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    981
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    910
    Thanked in
    542 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Npp gives me massive pip. I have yet to pin any that didnít hurt like a son a bitch .
    Advanced 2.0 the pip hits like a hammer

  5. #20
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,655

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    422
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    335
    Thanked in
    264 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    same here- anything over 300 mg a week and I get some back and chest acne- Almost no other AAS makes me really break out but for some reason NPP does. I will say that I feel pretty damn good on it with strength gains pretty close to Tren (minus the shitty feeling you get from Tren after being on it long enough).
    PS- I have never really run a long cycle with Deca but if it makes you hold water more than NPP, than it might not be a good choice for me. I gained significant water weight with NPP. Felt good until I got on the scale and then was like what the fuck. Still, I like it. I just have to have a solid diet when Im on it or Ill balloon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nocode8511 View Post
    450mgs... damn phone
    Last edited by lifter6973; 09-13-2018 at 02:57 PM.

  6. #21
    H-AS Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    BadGas's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Not Up. Never Down.
    Posts
    1,100

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    351
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    167
    Thanked in
    135 Posts
    Rep Points
    1412548639

    Quote Originally Posted by Rajput View Post
    I dont get tren sides. Sleep reduced from 8 to 5-6 hours is the only one I get. Although lipid profile gets shit on tren but i guess its the same for deca.

    Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    So weird .. I got friends that blast Tren E .. and swear they get no sides effects either..

    Once again.. we are all different and compounds do not effect us all in the same manor.. is the lesson I will kindly take (again) from todays lesson.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Nocode8511 View Post
    I have the worst chest acne from npp right now at 40mgs wkly.
    Why do you say its only from the NPP ??

    Please contact us regarding order and vip details.





  7. #22
    H-AS Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    BadGas's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Not Up. Never Down.
    Posts
    1,100

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    351
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    167
    Thanked in
    135 Posts
    Rep Points
    1412548639

    Quote Originally Posted by lifter6973 View Post
    same here- anything over 300 mg a week and I get some back and chest acne- Almost no other AAS makes me really break out but for some reason NPP does. I will say that I feel pretty damn good on it with strength gains pretty close to Tren (minus the shitty feeling you get from Tren after being on it long enough).
    PS- I have never really run a long cycle with Deca but if it makes you hold water more than NPP, than it might not be a good choice for me. I gained significant water weight with NPP. Felt good until I got on the scale and then was like what the fuck. Still, I like it. I just have to have a solid diet when Im on it or Ill balloon.
    I run 100mg of Deca every other week with 100mg of NPP weekly during spring and summer .. I get no side effects whatsoever.. but do get all the bene's.
    I'll increase to 100mg every week for fall and winter tho

    You can always run a very low dose of deca .. and pin it every other week..

    Please contact us regarding order and vip details.





  8. #23
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,655

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    422
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    335
    Thanked in
    264 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Have you tried Dutch's NPP?- Smooth and effective- MCT oil, BB and BA I believe
    Quote Originally Posted by frank zazz View Post
    Npp gives me massive pip. I have yet to pin any that didnít hurt like a son a bitch .

  9. #24
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,655

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    422
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    335
    Thanked in
    264 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Ill have to try that- thanks for the advice
    Quote Originally Posted by BadGas View Post
    I run 100mg of Deca every other week with 100mg of NPP weekly during spring and summer .. I get no side effects whatsoever.. but do get all the bene's.
    I'll increase to 100mg every week for fall and winter tho

    You can always run a very low dose of deca .. and pin it every other week..

  10. #25
    Moderator
    MODERATOR


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,853

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    101
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    71
    Thanked in
    50 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by BadGas View Post
    So weird .. I got friends that blast Tren E .. and swear they get no sides effects either..

    Once again.. we are all different and compounds do not effect us all in the same manor.. is the lesson I will kindly take (again) from todays lesson.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Why do you say its only from the NPP ??
    I have been running the same gear for a year. I introduced npp and 3 weeks later I have the worst acne of my life. Nothing has changed with what I'm doing except npp

  11. #26
    NO LIMITS.
    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,697

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    198
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    359
    Thanked in
    242 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    B5 and Lcarnitine will clear it up. It's not pricey either

Similar Threads

  1. Tren + Deca?
    By MFlex in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-11-2017, 01:45 PM
  2. Deca to Tren
    By NikonShooter in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-05-2017, 04:52 PM
  3. Tren A vs. Tren E vs. Deca and what to stack
    By johnny2deezy in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-31-2013, 07:24 PM
  4. Tren A vs. Tren E vs. Deca and what to stack
    By johnny2deezy in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-31-2013, 07:24 PM
  5. Deca or Tren??
    By Burrfoot1313 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-11-2013, 03:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2018 Anabolic Steroid Forums