• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Honestly I hate Test

MassiveFish

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Little rant here but If it’s not a trt dose of Test of at least 250 I get the most side effects from this steroid next to Tren and Anadrol for me. I get nothing but water gain which I have to use letro for ALWAYS, super oily skin, and even when my estrogen is in proper check my nips are still sensitive. The worst side effect is the fact that I don’t really gain shit from it even ran up to a gram. Every other anabolic makes me grow like a fucking weed and test for me is just like meh. Of course it will always be the base to my cycles for general well being and Libido but does anyone else feel like this ?

-MassiveFish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rant on, brother. Glad to hear i'm not the only one that doesn't reap much benefit from a higher than normal dose of Test. 200 mg/wk is where i stay.

Edit to add: i see Torro XL is back in action. Been a rough road for you, brother. Glad to see you're still kicking ass and taking names. :paddle::D

Last edited:
I like Test (and all gear) in low doses, too high,and its all sides...

some guys are hyper responders in the respect that it displays to many characteristics that make them feel awful.. do what works for you, long as you have your replacement dose employed, rock on with what ever works for you.. people don't need to match other compounds or be greater than with test ratios, that's all regurgitated nonsense that just keeps getting spouted..If 150-250mg of test is the sweet spot for you, don't change it up all because its said that we must have it higher...Do you man!

There are so many things at play, like was said before. How something responds to you is not the same for me. We all have to do our research & should in good faith look out for each other. Providing were in good health, have our baseline blood, & protection in place. Remember this is a science experiment & it's your experiment, your the lab rat. We should log everything diet, training, stats, how we feel, cycle etc. So we have a reference. You have to find out what works for you. That's why this game is hard. There are no rules. One dude does low test, high tren.....another high test low tren. & in guilty of not keeping notes etc & trust me I've made alot of mistakes. So if if I have the knowledge to help someone else I will at least tell them, they have to be willing to listen. Oh btw I don't pretend to be that smart there are some very experienced dudes out there. As with everything we continually learn.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back