• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Finasteride.... Propecia

Skinnyguy180

Waiting to be isekai'd
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone use this stuff? I'm not positive but I feel my hair is thinning... Has anyone used finasteride to combat male pattern baldness?:paddle:

I tried and absolutely hated it.

I had such bad lethargy and depression I thought my test was bunk. Turns out my test analytical result came back high, but crashing my DHT with Finastride was obviously the cause.

I keep saying it here but Rogaine works great

Rogain... HMMM. Ill google it.

I contemplate using it too but Propecia fails miserably in risks VS rewards

I tried and absolutely hated it.

I had such bad lethargy and depression I thought my test was bunk. Turns out my test analytical result came back high, but crashing my DHT with Finastride was obviously the cause.

I keep saying it here but Rogaine works great

I think my hair line is receding.. It says on the box not for receding hair line... The crown of my head is fine though. bummer looked like a cheap solution at first.

What about like a dht removal shampoo? anyone use that stuff?

- - - Updated - - -

really i still have plenty of hair... I just dont want a too little too late situation.

I've used nizoral but honestly I can't tell a difference when I used it.

I've used nizoral but honestly I can't tell a difference when I used it.
Same here, I tried it and maybe it made my hair thicker but not greater quantity.

That is the most I can say about it as very average improvement.

IML Gear Cream!
Do you use a certain brand if rogaine?
I used to get it at Costco but now Walmart and I like the liquid over the foam as the foam has a funky smell and kind of greasy.

I have had great results with this brand, don't think there is a difference.

And remember, it takes AT LEAST 3 months to see results.

bbf29751-f71d-4b9a-b1d4-35e087a59fbe_1.9b3b81bea0a180a7499749f50da1b555.jpeg

Well its not like it is expensive... Ill give it a shot. anything beats thinning hair....

Make sure you get the 5% strength.

We do not have Male pattern baldness in my family but after four years of AAS I was looking marginal with hair as it was thinning.

But right at 3 months of rogaine, bang! Hair starts coming in.

How long has this been going on. I thought that I wouldn’t ever thin but damn if a large Tren and mast cycle didn’t do a number on my head.

Might want to look pretty deep into Finasteride before you try it...

Look into Finasteride Syndrome/Post Finasteride Syndrome ...... It's pretty nasty shit and it's very common just isn't discussed a lot.

You see it on forums here and there but it's a real thing and shouldn't be taken lightly.

Look into Finasteride Syndrome/Post Finasteride Syndrome ...... It's pretty nasty shit and it's very common just isn't discussed a lot.

You see it on forums here and there but it's a real thing and shouldn't be taken lightly.

yeah Im going to try rogain first..

I used to get it at Costco but now Walmart and I like the liquid over the foam as the foam has a funky smell and kind of greasy.

I have had great results with this brand, don't think there is a difference.

And remember, it takes AT LEAST 3 months to see results.

bbf29751-f71d-4b9a-b1d4-35e087a59fbe_1.9b3b81bea0a180a7499749f50da1b555.jpeg

I still have a head full of thick hair but at week 8 of primo and winstrol for 2 weeks I just started seeing hair in my sink that wasn't there before so I will give this a try .... an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure!

what about dusteride? anyone ever use that? Im guessing it would have the same/similar sides as finasteride?

I still have a head full of thick hair but at week 8 of primo and winstrol for 2 weeks I just started seeing hair in my sink that wasn't there before so I will give this a try .... an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure!
I have used Rogaine twice in last 4-5 years.

Both times after a cycle and hair was falling out.

Keeping your hair means continuous use but I have never done that. I use Rogaine when my hair gets bad, then build hair back up with Rogaine then stop until it looks bad again.

I hope it has the same results for you and skinny dude, as you can tell I swear by this stuff, works great for me.

Can cause ‘penile shrinkage’ ... dude, it’s just hair...buzz it off......I don’t know about you but I’d take hair loss over wiener loss.

Back