• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New to this forum just here for some help

Wade

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey all I'm new to this site. A little about me. I'm on trt I have some health problems that I won't bore you all with. But I have a few questions if you all don't mind helping me out with. I been on trt for about 5 years my first Dr. for the first 4 and half years was awful he put me I think its 100 mg (I just go to the 1 on the needle) every 2 weeks he never did blood work or anything the Dr. I use now gives me .75 once a week and 50 units of hcg once a week. Anyway I was on another forum and got some advice from them as I do trust them to an extent they seem very knowledgeable and experienced it's always nice to get more info from others with experience in this. They told me I should split what i take now and take the test cyp every 3 days. Which i can see why that would be ok but any one that is against this let me know so i can get your view on it. My second question is they also said it would be ok to use a insulin needle to inject my test cyp they posted some studies to back this up but does anyone here do that does it actually work it sounds so much easier and less painful. Thanks for any help you all can give me.

If I am reading correct you have never had bloodwork done at all? Before or after in 5 years??

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The first 4 and a half years I had a total of 2 my first test I found out i had low t. my t levels I think where around 270 then I had one about 4 years later and my levels where mid 300s. With the Dr. I have now hes been better he tested me my first time there my t levels where mid 300s and my estrogen (first time actually seeing the results) was 14. Hes tested me one other time and we are waiting to test me again I guess he wants me to be on this new test cyp once a week with the hcg for a little to see what I'm at. His goal is he wants me to be around the 600 area.

I think its 100 mg (I just go to the 1 on the needle) every 2 weeks he never did blood work or anything the Dr. I use now gives me .75 once a week and 50 units of hcg once a week.

To you and everyone else reading this: Never again refer to drug dosage as volume. If you don't know the concentration of the drug you're taking, you don't know your dosage.

Anyway I was on another forum and got some advice from them as I do trust them to an extent they seem very knowledgeable and experienced it's always nice to get more info from others with experience in this. They told me I should split what i take now and take the test cyp every 3 days. Which i can see why that would be ok but any one that is against this let me know so i can get your view on it. My second question is they also said it would be ok to use a insulin needle to inject my test cyp they posted some studies to back this up but does anyone here do that does it actually work it sounds so much easier and less painful. Thanks for any help you all can give me.

If you're on doctor prescribed TRT, you should do as he tells you. Otherwise, why would you use a doctor?

Answering your question, many people, including myself, do well on shallow IM injections with a slin pin, and some do well on small amounts subQ with a slin pin. Also, some folks report better results and less sides with more frequent injections. Some guys do TRT with 10mg daily and swear by it.

You always need to find what works better for you. Don't be afraid to experiment. These are small doses and you won't die from a subQ injection or a shallow IM that goes slightly wrong.

Hey all I'm new to this site. A little about me. I'm on trt I have some health problems that I won't bore you all with. But I have a few questions if you all don't mind helping me out with. I been on trt for about 5 years my first Dr. for the first 4 and half years was awful he put me I think its 100 mg (I just go to the 1 on the needle) every 2 weeks he never did blood work or anything the Dr. I use now gives me .75 once a week and 50 units of hcg once a week. Anyway I was on another forum and got some advice from them as I do trust them to an extent they seem very knowledgeable and experienced it's always nice to get more info from others with experience in this. They told me I should split what i take now and take the test cyp every 3 days. Which i can see why that would be ok but any one that is against this let me know so i can get your view on it. My second question is they also said it would be ok to use a insulin needle to inject my test cyp they posted some studies to back this up but does anyone here do that does it actually work it sounds so much easier and less painful. Thanks for any help you all can give me.
I am not quite following you so for clarification.....

Can you tell us how many MG/ML your testosterone is? And clarify what the 1 mark is, is that 1cc or 1ml (both are the same)

Also, when you say 50 units of HCG do you mean 500ius? That would be half way up the syringe at the 5 mark.

As to sub-q or intramuscular it does not make a difference, do not worry about shit like that right now.

To you and everyone else reading this: Never again refer to drug dosage as volume. If you don't know the concentration of the drug you're taking, you don't know your dosage.

If you're on doctor prescribed TRT, you should do as he tells you. Otherwise, why would you use a doctor?

Answering your question, many people, including myself, do well on shallow IM injections with a slin pin, and some do well on small amounts subQ with a slin pin. Also, some folks report better results and less sides with more frequent injections. Some guys do TRT with 10mg daily and swear by it.

You always need to find what works better for you. Don't be afraid to experiment. These are small doses and you won't die from a subQ injection or a shallow IM that goes slightly wrong.
Most endocrinologists are shit bags, hard to find a good one.

But I do agree an internet forum brings out the idiots so I would be careful who you listen to.

Most endocrinologists are shit bags, hard to find a good one.

But I do agree an internet forum brings out the idiots so I would be careful who you listen to.
First and foremost,
welcome Wade and thank you for joining our community here at ASF..Before you make your rounds be sure to familiarize yourself with the rules..
http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/21096-ASF-Rules-Mandatory-Read

Also, I agree with Skip, many wellness Dr are frauds.. some of the best Endo's I personal met have been females and younger generation , yes I said "females" , Im not saying get a female endo, but look for a younger one and gauge them by how they treat you with bloods, pulling bloods should be the first thing they want out of you before anything, at the same time they will log down how you feel and whatever you say..

IMO, I would look at some of the well-known TRT forums for INFO only, stay away from the online doctors.. the protocols will vary, some use subq some dont..I dont do well with subq oil, never have.. I stay welted up for days and what seems like weeks..

what you need is BLOODS.. like asap..

Best Regards,
Team PuritySourceLabs.ru

Everyone is different, but I doubt you would notice a significant difference between weekly test cyp injections and doing it every 3 days (at least for trt purposes). As far as less painful injection techniques, a 25ga x 1" needle is pretty good and easy to use for IM injection in quads/glutes.

Alexx sorry if I offended you wasn't my intention. I dont know how to really read it my first Dr. Literally said go to the 1 on the syringe and I'm good. For your second question I blindly followed my Dr. For 4 years he literally said to me and I quote "whatever I read on the internet is probably true so go off that" so that's why you shouldn't always do what he tells you I took your advice for 4 years and just did what he told me cuz you know hes a Dr. and now I have more medical problems then what I started out with because of his negligence and now hes in trouble. So yeah just cuz he has a Dr. by his name doesn't make it so he can't be wrong. Thanks for the advice tho I was just wondering if ppl have tried it and their experience just wanted more opinions before I consider that route.

IML Gear Cream!
Skip foursome that 1 mL on the syringe. The bottle is 200 mg/mL. The HCG he called it units and thats how it is written down so thats all I know to call it but yeah it's the halfway mark on the syringe. I'm only asking about the sub-q because right now i have 20 gauge needles that i put in my glutes it's hard to do that to yourself in my opinion and the only other place i know he told me i could put it was in my quads and that hurts like a sob. I know man up but if there is a easier way why not take it you know? I know those hcg shots in my stomach dont hurt at all the needle is tiny and it's easy to see what your doing so I was just curious if it's a common know practice that works.

Thank you vision for the warm welcom I didn't mean to start a debate or get any one mad sorry for my ignorance on the subject. My Dr. was really bad and he didn't really inform me on the matter. The Dr. I had first wasn't a endo he was a urologist. I have a endo now tho and he seems way better but still seems like hes lacking on the knowledge area he has a hard time answering some of my questions like the one I asked on this forum. Thank you for your opinion on the sub-q. I agree on the bloodwork but in this Drs defense he has already given me 2 going for number 3 next week that's in 6 months so thats way better than the 2 in 4 years from my last Dr. Should it be more ofter?

Skip foursome that 1 mL on the syringe. The bottle is 200 mg/mL. The HCG he called it units and thats how it is written down so thats all I know to call it but yeah it's the halfway mark on the syringe. I'm only asking about the sub-q because right now i have 20 gauge needles that i put in my glutes it's hard to do that to yourself in my opinion and the only other place i know he told me i could put it was in my quads and that hurts like a sob. I know man up but if there is a easier way why not take it you know? I know those hcg shots in my stomach dont hurt at all the needle is tiny and it's easy to see what your doing so I was just curious if it's a common know practice that works.
20 gauge needles are flat out barbaric!!!

Get the 25 gauge 1" needles for injections. I cannot do 20 gauge, most guys here never used 20 gauge needles, if that is what your doctor prescribed he is an idiot for sure.

So you are injecting 1ml of 200mg testosterone once a week? That is not awful although I would break it into two 0.5ml injections.

Are you experiencing emotional ups and downs during the week? If so try twice a week injections.

Sounds like you are injecting 500ius of HCG once a week? Should be 500ius HCG twice a week. HCG to belly fat is fine, sounds like you are using insulin syringes so that is good.

20 gauge needles are flat out barbaric!!!

Get the 25 gauge 1" needles for injections. I cannot do 20 gauge, most guys here never used 20 gauge needles, if that is what your doctor prescribed he is an idiot for sure.

So you are injecting 1ml of 200mg testosterone once a week? That is not awful although I would break it into two 0.5ml injections.

Are you experiencing emotional ups and downs during the week? If so try twice a week injections.

Sounds like you are injecting 500ius of HCG once a week? Should be 500ius HCG twice a week. HCG to belly fat is fine, sounds like you are using insulin syringes so that is good.
Dr is either an idiot or an asshole lol

Alexx sorry if I offended you wasn't my intention.

You didn't, I'm just a little blunt. Sorry.

I dont know how to really read it my first Dr. Literally said go to the 1 on the syringe and I'm good. For your second question I blindly followed my Dr. For 4 years he literally said to me and I quote "whatever I read on the internet is probably true so go off that" so that's why you shouldn't always do what he tells you I took your advice for 4 years and just did what he told me cuz you know hes a Dr. and now I have more medical problems then what I started out with because of his negligence and now hes in trouble. So yeah just cuz he has a Dr. by his name doesn't make it so he can't be wrong. Thanks for the advice tho I was just wondering if ppl have tried it and their experience just wanted more opinions before I consider that route.

You need a new doctor ASAP.

Thank you vision for the warm welcom I didn't mean to start a debate or get any one mad sorry for my ignorance on the subject. My Dr. was really bad and he didn't really inform me on the matter. The Dr. I had first wasn't a endo he was a urologist. I have a endo now tho and he seems way better but still seems like hes lacking on the knowledge area he has a hard time answering some of my questions like the one I asked on this forum. Thank you for your opinion on the sub-q. I agree on the bloodwork but in this Drs defense he has already given me 2 going for number 3 next week that's in 6 months so thats way better than the 2 in 4 years from my last Dr. Should it be more ofter?
we're all grown adults here so I don't think or see anywhere that people took this thread wrong, its a great topic in fact..

Ask yourself this.. Do you feel that you are getting the treatment that you need and deserve? wait, you already answered that without realizing " seems like hes lacking on the knowledge area he has a hard time answering some of my questions "..
you have no moral obligation to see him..but, he has a moral obligation to treat you BETTER.. he has failed.. ditch him and look for a better Dr, because your endo is NOT assisting you and just collecting from you..

If this was a woman you were dating (hypothetical), and she wasn't meeting your needs whatever they would be, would you still stick around? Chances are you'd walk off after a few red flags.. well, why are you PAYING him after seeing many many many red flags?!?!

Skip foursome Yeah I was wondering if it should have been that bad lol. I dont think he was an asshole at least I hope he wasn't cuz that would be fucked up I think he just didn't know much about trt.I did get a new Dr. who is so much better he gave 22 g 1 1/2 for test and he prescribed me hcg for the first time using a 30g insulin syringe so it's not to bad. As for the hcg I can't really increase my dosage unless I talk to my Dr. and can get more he only gives me a certain amount and if I run out to fast I'm screwed. Emotional ups and downs I usually just have downs might get a few days here and their of ups my t levels from the few tests I have had have all been in the 370-390 area so i think that's low and is why i feel like crap most of the time i could be wrong but that's my guess. I ordered some extra needles from a site i got off of another forum I took your advice on the 25g 1 inch so I'm going to start the twice a week plan.

It's cool Allex I prolly just took it wrong. I did get a new Dr. the first one was a urologist the new one is a endocrinologist so hopefully he knows more and so far he seems better.

Vision that's a good point about already knowing, but the problem is I live in the middle of nowhere it's a hr drive to the nearest interstate thats why I stuck with the urologist for 4 years cuz hes the only one in a 2 hr radius. The endo I happened to find by luck I have to drive 3 hrs and go through 2 tolls just to see him so my options are kind of limited thats kinda why I turned to these forums to find help.

Get Shredded!
Skip foursome Yeah I was wondering if it should have been that bad lol. I dont think he was an asshole at least I hope he wasn't cuz that would be fucked up I think he just didn't know much about trt.I did get a new Dr. who is so much better he gave 22 g 1 1/2 for test and he prescribed me hcg for the first time using a 30g insulin syringe so it's not to bad. As for the hcg I can't really increase my dosage unless I talk to my Dr. and can get more he only gives me a certain amount and if I run out to fast I'm screwed. Emotional ups and downs I usually just have downs might get a few days here and their of ups my t levels from the few tests I have had have all been in the 370-390 area so i think that's low and is why i feel like crap most of the time i could be wrong but that's my guess. I ordered some extra needles from a site i got off of another forum I took your advice on the 25g 1 inch so I'm going to start the twice a week plan.
200mg a week split up into two 100mg injections is a good dose and will keep your test levels normal and not spiking as much with one 200mg injection per week.

And with higher test dosages and less injection frequency comes estrogen spikes so that could be an issue for you but no evidence without blood analysis.

I just went on TRT with a endo a month ago and it was a little rough in the beginning. For years I have self prescribed my own TRT and 250mg a week is what I am used to but now I am on 180mg a week divided into two 90mg shots a week. I could feel the drop in test levels, was depressed.

But I think HCG has made a big difference for me as I have never used it before (long term anyways) and I take two 500ius of HCG a week. Once HCG levels came up after a few weeks my leydig cells were up and running producing testosterone again and I feel pretty good now.

Welcome to the forum, I’m glad you were able to get some info that was helpful to you. And I was gonna say; I didn’t think you offended or made anyone mad, this forum is definitely not like some of the others I’ve visited. Hope you stick around

Skip foursome I noticed a big difference in using hcg too I thought that's all I would need I was wrong of course lol. But its good to hear that you feeling good man.

Cr3eepp thanks man yeah so far this forum has helped me out just going through reading some of the older posts is educational. I will def be sticking around mostly just reading posts im not a big talker.

Cr3eepp thanks man yeah so far this forum has helped me out just going through reading some of the older posts is educational. I will def be sticking around mostly just reading posts im not a big talker.

that's the best thing to do bro is just peel through all the archives and go through everything.. you can even use the search option on top or hit advanced search and really dial in your topic... We have a lot of people that ghost this community and every once in awhile someone shines in with some information that we can all use... At the end of the day if you can take something away each time you log on then that's a good experience in my book...

Skip foursome I noticed a big difference in using hcg too I thought that's all I would need I was wrong of course lol. But its good to hear that you feeling good man.
Thank you.

My endo has me on 500ius of HCG twice a week. That may help you if you can double your dose from just one 500ius a week to two 500ius a week, but you would need approval from the doctor.

Yeah and I doubt he would approve that right now. Quick question for you how do you post pics I got my bloodwork back today and wanted to see if you could help me figure out what I'm looking at lol idk what some of this means. My T levels look good its at 789 that's the highest its ever been but my estradiol I'm guessing that's estrogen it's at 65 I think that's high it says the range is 7.6 to 42.6 how bad is that to be that much higher? The other one that looks way to high is my triglycerides it's at 205 and it says range is 35 to 160. Any info is much appreciated.

If you look down where you type your reply and click “go advanced” look down a little and you’ll see “manage attachments” that should get you to where you need to go.

Back