• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Prop PIP

Swolewelder

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So a few months ago when I first started my cycle, I was getting pretty bad PIP from the test C I was pinning. However after switching to a diff. source and pinning a couple times I didn’t have anymore pain. So now it’s the end of my cycle. My last pin of test C was 9 days ago, and I have started pinning Test P EOD while the long esther clears leading into my PCT in 3 weeks. I have pinned the prop 3 times now and my second pin has all but crippled my left leg. My question is, have any of y’all had PIP from test prop and gotten used to it? Like the more I pin it will I experience less PIP in time, or am I just one of those people who react poorly to short esthers and I am going to keep having to deal with this?

This poic has come up many times over the years, in fact on a different forum just the other day.. Let's start with testC pip, the preparation and compounding of the parenting hormone my vary, labs may use different carriers that may or may not give the user pip (YES< CARRIERS CAN ADD TO SITE IRRITATION)..Also depending on the dosage and molecule that is occupying the mole/space per mL along with solvent ratios..Even poor raws that may possess acidic residues that may be left over due to poor manufacturing and corner cutting of the outsource, same can apply for poor filtration/perpetration of the final product.. So many factors to consider.. Most cases are solvent/hormone based!

Now test Prop being a low weight ester it will have a greater immune response due to there being more active hormone that is attached to the ester, further more "test prop" is a propionic acid that is attached to the ester and this long will initiate enzymes and metabolites to the site that can cause site irritation in the local tissue, even sitting on or around a nerve of even nearby the lymphatic system/lymph nodes..

The onset of PIP can come by way of so many factors, but when it's noticeable with a user with one specific ester more than others regardless of the lab, that's just a case of user sensitivity..

I use VG for short esters so its more out of the way if there's irritation..having to drag your leg,or lumped up arm or inability to sit due to glute pip is something I try to avoid by using VG.. You still may get pip, but it's not in a region that you will really notice with your daily life encounters/routines with things that you may normally do..

So a few months ago when I first started my cycle, I was getting pretty bad PIP from the test C I was pinning. However after switching to a diff. source and pinning a couple times I didn’t have anymore pain. So now it’s the end of my cycle. My last pin of test C was 9 days ago, and I have started pinning Test P EOD while the long esther clears leading into my PCT in 3 weeks. I have pinned the prop 3 times now and my second pin has all but crippled my left leg. My question is, have any of y’all had PIP from test prop and gotten used to it? Like the more I pin it will I experience less PIP in time, or am I just one of those people who react poorly to short esthers and I am going to keep having to deal with this?
Pip with prop is pretty common

Probably more common then not.

A carrier oil change may help like vision stated but typically you either hurt or you don't.

Might try ed pins to cut volume a little. Or add in another oil if you're using one to "cut" the prop.

Ive been lucky with PIP from prop based on what Ive read here. Never really had an issue with any brand Ive used as far as PIP and Ive pinned in shoulders, glutes and quads.

I split my injection into 2 .75cc pins in each glute today to see how I react with less volume. It’s weird though because my first pin was in my right quad and I had a little pain but nothing major I was able to train legs the following day with no issues, but the second pin fucked my shit up, and to top it all off my calves are sore as hell from training them the day prior lol

Test prop is painful, but you may get used to it somehow. Test Cyp in reasonable dose should never be painful if it's properly made with good raws.

Test enan is painful sometimes because it's quite common for the raws to be contaminated with carboxylic acid.

Also, some quad shots can be unusually painful.

Give TPP a try.....its a great middle ground ester:stupid:

Give TPP a try.....its a great middle ground ester:stupid:

My next cycle is gunna be TPP/NPP so that’s why I was wondering about the PIP lol. so TPP is better for less PIP?

What everyone else said. Prop can leave you pretty sore, it's about the same as NPP or tren ace for me. I'd suggest avoiding quads and use the other big groups like delts, glutes, lats. They handle pip/soreness much better in my experience

In my experience yes plus I just love the ester of TPP. I also really like Test ISO.

My next cycle is gunna be TPP/NPP so that’s why I was wondering about the PIP lol. so TPP is better for less PIP?

I'm running 300mgs of prop EOD, man up. Lol. Carrier oil can cause PIP for some

I'm running 300mgs of prop EOD, man up. Lol. Carrier oil can cause PIP for some

Haha I know, I know. I’m trying not to be a little bitch about it, so I’m just gunna keep on pinning till it stops hurting lmao. Glute shots went pretty well so idk what was up with the one in my left quad. So far it’s the only one that has been borderline unmanageable.

Some people react more harshly to short esthers. Over time, the PIP should get better. Keep in mind, some people actually miss the PIP when it does go away, as they see it as a badge of honor.

Back