• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Prohormones making a come back?

MassiveFish

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I thought most prohormones and there clones were all banned awhile ago? I’ve seen a great up roar with them in ads that a lot of the old DMZ’s, M-Sten’s, and Epi’s are back on the market? How is that happening? Is there a new grey area that has been explored?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a guess, but maybe they're skirting the law the way current prohormones do?
Rather than a one step conversion/activation of the drug, it's a multi step process?

That or it's the real deal and certainly won't last long once the government thugs find out about it.

They can’t be the originals if they’re being sold by mainstream companies. Unless it’s prohormones that are not on the banned list yet.

Theyve never left, if you know where to look, sort of like UGL's. Oversea's places sell them, some smaller "labs" or webshops, etc.

You won't find any analogs on the retail market, but you can find some decent PH's in certain countries that have more flexible laws but for the most part, the best PH's out-there have been banned and are now available in the UG market..
Big brother is cranking down once again, wrenching the vice like always, some supplements won't last long and even research chems are looking at there fate!

A lot of places are selling bogus similarly named stuff. Buyer beware. It may be nothing more than a multivitamin called "Super Duper Tren v4.0"

I thought most prohormones and there clones were all banned awhile ago? I’ve seen a great up roar with them in ads that a lot of the old DMZ’s, M-Sten’s, and Epi’s are back on the market? How is that happening? Is there a new grey area that has been explored?

Check ingredients. If it's being sold by a major company openly on the market like some OTC supplement, it's 100% bs. FDA came down hard in that area. I miss Superdrol.

DF5EE46B-1728-40DB-BD3C-06D247B1F701.jpegAnyone remember m-drol and h-drol? Those were my first. EB36FC79-B0FC-42CD-B11F-7220B66BE6B5.jpeg

IML Gear Cream!
M-drol and p-plex by CEL we’re my absolute favorites

They can’t be the originals if they’re being sold by mainstream companies. Unless it’s prohormones that are not on the banned list yet.
Technically all prohormones are banned but there's always some labs finding a way around marketing a PH if it is somehow chemically disguised/altered.

They never left. You just need to know where to look.

And most "prohormones" are not prohormones, rather they are unscheduled AAS...they do not require conversion. THey simply have been sold because they are not named anywhere. The PH ban can potentially "infer" that they are illegal, but a good Attorney I am sure could run circles around that ban in regards.

And most "prohormones" are not prohormones, rather they are unscheduled AAS...they do not require conversion. THey simply have been sold because they are not named anywhere. The PH ban can potentially "infer" that they are illegal, but a good Attorney I am sure could run circles around that ban in regards.
Thanks for the feedback and haven't really heard much about prohormones since the big crackdown on them several years ago. Guess PH's are starting to resurface due to the hoo-ha over Chinese AAS raws.

I know that but if they have been chemically altered they are pro hormone. For example Superdrol is a steroid all of its clones are “pro hormones” because they are precursors or backbones of the superdrol molecule. When I refer to pro hormones I’m talking about there clones which in fact a lot have been off the market but I guess they won’t stop making them 🤷🏽*♂️.

Yeah bro, but it worked...got huge zits on my back and blew up quick...the h-drol leaned me out great afterwards....I miss the virgin years.....now I gotta poke myself at least 2x a week....fml

Back