• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

STEROID CONFESSIONS THREAD - Come clean! Repent!

I've used a bump of tren on friday night for a drunken weekend of marathon sex.
Tren base? Did it work for you? If it works in a few hours using tren base as it does like week 8 on tren ace than that’s awesome !

It was tren ace...the good and bad sides seem to hit me pretty quick. The first day I inject, I can count on insomnia and night sweats...and youthful vigor. ;)

I thought my first cycle was some BS Test Gel and I remember the first night I applied it to my shoulders and I laid on a towel on the floor butt ass naked for an hour to make sure it would absorb followed by a 100g of whey protein because science. All the while I would put away my dog in her crate because I was scared I'd fall asleep and she'd get into the Test Gel and I'd wake up to a beefed up pug.

Took me about six months to realize that rubbing that stupid sticky semen gel on me wasn't doing shit.

I also once thought oral AAS would absorb faster if you let it dissolve in your mouth. Would literally be walking around with a dbol tab under my tongue while trying to control my saliva.

I was fucking stupid.

I inject 3CC of Tren Base before I drive in rush hour traffic because I like to live dangerously....

I thought my first cycle was some BS Test Gel and I remember the first night I applied it to my shoulders and I laid on a towel on the floor butt ass naked for an hour to make sure it would absorb followed by a 100g of whey protein because science. All the while I would put away my dog in her crate because I was scared I'd fall asleep and she'd get into the Test Gel and I'd wake up to a beefed up pug.

Took me about six months to realize that rubbing that stupid sticky semen gel on me wasn't doing shit.

I also once thought oral AAS would absorb faster if you let it dissolve in your mouth. Would literally be walking around with a dbol tab under my tongue while trying to control my saliva.

I was fucking stupid.
It's was probably actually semen

I’ve done all kinds of irresponsible stuff. 700 mgs of tren for like 7-8 months. Haven’t come off in probably 8 plus years now. I’ll ocassionally drop doses, and I rotate shit in and out, but I do like some higher doses. I’ve used some crazy compounds too. I used this site injection blend from veteran supplies that had pge1 and tren base, and test base and something else and god did that shit hurt!!! Made my biceps hard as rocks for 2-3 days post injection. I don’t know how I got through 6 weeks of it

I’ve done all kinds of irresponsible stuff. 700 mgs of tren for like 7-8 months. Haven’t come off in probably 8 plus years now. I’ll ocassionally drop doses, and I rotate shit in and out, but I do like some higher doses. I’ve used some crazy compounds too. I used this site injection blend from veteran supplies that had pge1 and tren base, and test base and something else and god did that shit hurt!!! Made my biceps hard as rocks for 2-3 days post injection. I don’t know how I got through 6 weeks of it

My man! ( Giving my best Denzel Washington Smirk )
I can relate :)

This is the best ! My confession : I ran EQ for over a year straight only, because I couldnt get anything else + never gave blood not once. I seek forgiveness.

Get Shredded!
This is the best ! My confession : I ran EQ for over a year straight only, because I couldnt get anything else + never gave blood not once. I seek forgiveness.

I can't beat that, but I will say I ran tren many times for way too long.. I'm very confident that I sustained some neurological damage, I'm dead serious too..

I can't beat that, but I will say I ran tren many times for way too long.. I'm very confident that I sustained some neurological damage, I'm dead serious too..
Amen, tren is the only compound that makes me antisocial and wanting a fight. Kinda self destructive a bit, but everyone is different, and that's a fact.

Amen, tren is the only compound that makes me antisocial and wanting a fight. Kinda self destructive a bit, but everyone is different, and that's a fact.

I can't even hold a fully functional constructive conversation while I'm on Trenbolone.. it turns my brain into scrambled eggs.. this is where the notion Meatheads come from as if we are retards. It truly disrupt the cognitive thought process and behaviors at the same time causing disruptions with an or transmitters and signaling, neurodegeneration.. almost simulating the effects of Alzheimer's.. when I'm on Trenbolone it's almost like I'm in a fog.. people can bust my chops and be sarcastic and I have no idea that they're even doing it..

I don't train abs. EVER.

I just can't. I get the worst ab cramps in the world and I end up curled up in a ball in excruciating pain from one set. I've tried supplementing electrolytes, different workouts, etc and nothing helps. I fucking hate training abs and I refuse to ever train them.

Back