• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

STEROID CONFESSIONS THREAD - Come clean! Repent!

jozifp103

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Now is the time to absolve yourself of your guilt and be forgiven of your sins.

Please come in my children and confess your wrongdoings so you may repent.

egsg74.jpg

We want to hear your AAS/training/diet related sins. We all know what we SHOULD be doing...but do we actually practice what we preach? Do we all run our cycles by the books and follow every safety protocol to a T ? Have any of us done anything stupid or irresponsible relating to AAS use/diet/training?

Example:
"I ran tren for 5 straight years non-stop."
or
"I use the same syringe for a month straight."

***If you have lost your way and are seeking forgiveness, there is still hope for you!***

*CONFESS NOW!*

Using test only at 2.25 grams per week...
I want to see what happens at this dose.
At least I'm honest...

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

I don’t regret using gear and staying on but I would still ppl not to use cause I wouldn’t have if I didn’t start already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At least I'm honest...

how is it working out for you so far? What kind of ai are you using and what dose

Well, it's only been about two weeks.
Everything is good so far. I have no issues whatsoever.
I'm in Pharmacom Anastrazole. I don't mind my estro running a little high.
I usually run like test, deca, eq or test tren mast and just want to see what test solo will do at that mark. I've read guys rave at 2000mgs per week.
I'm sure in about 2 week things will get interesting. I'll keep ya posted Frank.
how is it working out for you so far? What kind of ai are you using and what dose

Back in the late 90's, my recon unit was on an assignment in the Med. My buddy and I shared needles for 3 months shooting Deca and Test. There is no better feeling than trying to push dull needles into your gluteus max. We always cleaned the needles with scalding hot water(we thought we were so smart). When our assignment was over, we just tossed all the syringes overboard🙄

i reUse my forks at least a few times per day .

same thing on slin pins when pinning GH , i load 3-6 iu and use it thru the day .

😶

IML Gear Cream!

same thing on slin pins when pinning GH , i load 3-6 iu and use it thru the day .

Shit I'll use all pins about 3x. I don't see s problem there!! Lmao

Back in the late 90's, my recon unit was on an assignment in the Med. My buddy and I shared needles for 3 months shooting Deca and Test. There is no better feeling than trying to push dull needles into your gluteus max. We always cleaned the needles with scalding hot water(we thought we were so smart). When our assignment was over, we just tossed all the syringes overboard

Eek!

Oh and by the way, I've never been bad about estrogen side effects.
Still taking .5mg 3x per week, the day after my 750mg shot.

I use to crush and sprinkled Dbol and put it in my eyes and did eye rolls daily and 1 hr intervals of "no-blinks" just so I could not only stare mo-fo's down hard, also so I could reduce them in size just by simply scolding them with my transparent fixation..

I use to crush and sprinkled Dbol and put it in my eyes and did eye rolls daily and 1 hr intervals of "no-blinks" just so I could not only stare mo-fo's down hard, also so I could reduce them in size just by simply scolding them with my transparent fixation..
That is some funny shit

That is some funny shit
Shit is legit.. some little fat kid at Check E. Cheese stepped on my toe while I was wearing flip-flops, so I popped his red balloon just by looking at it, sent that little rude fuck away crying... ought to teach him a lesson!

I’ve never really lifted a weight in my life and use an absence amount of gear anyways in hopes one day I can win the Olympia and prove once and for all that steroids are the key, not diet and training.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’ve never really lifted a weight in my life and use an absence amount of gear anyways in hopes one day I can win the Olympia and prove once and for all that steroids are the key, not diet and training.

Fucc I thought I was the only one yesss I feel better now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Used bunk gear first cycle which was all BA just kept upping the dose until I received permanent burns in my quads

Get Shredded!

THIS LOL

Did my first cycle in 2010 at 54 years old...i did my first show on 300mg test propionate ew . Never looked back , competed i 3 different federations and won a world an european title back in 2011 . I have full pannel blood tests every 4 months , last one came back perfect . At 62 years old i'm 7 weeks out from IBFA worlds in Italy .
Running :
Genotropin 4.8ius ed
Sustanon 750mg ew
Tren acetate 350mg ew
Masteron propionate 525mg ew
Usual ancilliares
Adding winny tabs and proviron at 5 weeks out
180911112721580052.jpg

5 straight years now and I've never come off......trt.
My son, as long as you keep an eye on your health, I see no issue with this. You are not alone. You may go in peace.
Never used any steroids in my life.
My son, lying in the eyes of god is not only frowned upon, it is a sin in itself. The only way to repent from this atrocity is to inject 3CC's of test base directly into your calf muscle and hit the stair master for 30 mins.
At least I'm honest...

My son I will not advise against this...not because I do not think it is wrong, but because I would like to hear the results. You may go in peace, but keep an eye on things.
my whey is not microlized and its from costco :coffee:
My son...............so is mine...Walmart....
Back in the late 90's, my recon unit was on an assignment in the Med. My buddy and I shared needles for 3 months shooting Deca and Test. There is no better feeling than trying to push dull needles into your gluteus max. We always cleaned the needles with scalding hot water(we thought we were so smart). When our assignment was over, we just tossed all the syringes overboard
My son, I got Hep C and HIV just from reading your confession. The fact you made it out of that with no issues is a miracle. Clearly you are blessed already.

My son...at least rinse them off or at the VERY least give them a quick wipe with a paper towel. I'm dry heaving over here.
​My son, there is evil within you. I fear there is no hope for your demented soul. The power of Christ compels you.

My son, you are not unique in any way. This unfortunately is the reality for many. I ask that you please refrain from reproducing.
Used bunk gear first cycle which was all BA just kept upping the dose until I received permanent burns in my quads

My son.....wtf ouch.
Did my first cycle in 2010 at 54 years old...i did my first show on 300mg test propionate ew . Never looked back , competed i 3 different federations and won a world an european title back in 2011 . I have full pannel blood tests every 4 months , last one came back perfect . At 62 years old i'm 7 weeks out from IBFA worlds in Italy .
Running :
Genotropin 4.8ius ed
Sustanon 750mg ew
Tren acetate 350mg ew
Usual ancilliares
180911112721580052.jpg
​There is nothing I can tell you Joe that you don't already know. You are a straight G in this game and everyone here knows it.

This is awesome :)

Droppin' knowledge and blessings on 'em...

Good stuff Jozifp!

My son, as long as you keep an eye on your health, I see no issue with this. You are not alone. You may go in peace.

My son, lying in the eyes of god is not only frowned upon, it is a sin in itself. The only way to repent from this atrocity is to inject 3CC's of test base directly into your calf muscle and hit the stair master for 30 mins.

My son I will not advise against this...not because I do not think it is wrong, but because I would like to hear the results. You may go in peace, but keep an eye on things.

My son...............so is mine...Walmart....

My son, I got Hep C and HIV just from reading your confession. The fact you made it out of that with no issues is a miracle. Clearly you are blessed already.

My son...at least rinse them off or at the VERY least give them a quick wipe with a paper towel. I'm dry heaving over here.

​My son, there is evil within you. I fear there is no hope for your demented soul. The power of Christ compels you.

My son, you are not unique in any way. This unfortunately is the reality for many. I ask that you please refrain from reproducing.
My son.....wtf ouch.

​There is nothing I can tell you Joe that you don't already know. You are a straight G in this game and everyone here knows it.

- - - Updated - - -

Joe,

Thanks for this...you give hope to Skip Foursome and myself:winkfinger:

Running :
Genotropin 4.8ius ed
Sustanon 750mg ew
Tren acetate 350mg ew
Usual ancilliares
180911112721580052.jpg

Heres one, my life improved from testosterone, I've gotten raises at work cuz in in a better mood with more energy to perform my job my sex life is better i feel healthier im in better shape me and my wife done FIght as muchI quit drinking and using drugs im not depressed and angry and its from "ROIDS".

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

Heres one, my life improved from testosterone, I've gotten raises at work cuz in in a better mood with more energy to perform my job my sex life is better i feel healthier im in better shape me and my wife done FIght as muchI quit drinking and using drugs im not depressed and angry and its from "ROIDS".

So true brother. I'm sure most of us can say that they feel better, more confident, and have had a better quality of life. The whole roid rage stigma is such garbage.

Absolutely it is. I feel like ive gained better control of my mind and emotions because at first i was worried about the stigma. I csnt speak for tren,tho.
So true brother. I'm sure most of us can say that they feel better, more confident, and have had a better quality of life. The whole roid rage stigma is such garbage.

Back