• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

This game is not for the delusional.

JuicedUp55

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I think Bodybuilding now a days is becoming soft. What happened to the days where if you looked like shit, you are told “you look like shit. Go get back to the drawing board.” Now a days we have people who are nowhere near stage ready, and guys telling them “you look awesome bro! Yeah!” Um wrong. Jesus Christ. Then if you tell them they are looking too soft, or aren’t ready and to pull them from their prep, they get offended.

If I was paying a coach or asking someone their opinion on me, I want to hear nothing but critique, not a complete lie of how shredded I look.

I agree with you on most points but also people here are dealing with genetics and daily lives and treat this more as a hobby that make it impossible to achieve higher status rather than a professional that is a much higher level.

I prefer the commeradery over putting someone on blast.

I agree with you on most points but also people here are dealing with genetics and daily lives and treat this more as a hobby that make it impossible to achieve higher status rather than a professional that is a much higher level.

well said....my blasts are cruises to those who compete. Weightlifting has been part of my life since high school but it was never and will never be a career. However if you are competing and can’t accept constructive criticism then you should rethink your life goals. Life , for most of us, is hectic and busy so this forum is a great place to re educate yourself from the trenches of bro science, re motivate and make friends (or frienemies). I have also become a soft fat ass and have to hold back tears when watching animated kids movies. Some of that shit is fucking sad bro... if I was to compete....I’d lose my shit. Lol

I agree. I think a nice even balance is nice as far as complimenting and criticism. It’s nice to hear that your hard work is paying off, but it’s also nice to have people who keep it real with you.

Back