• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Need advice on tren base please

Nyde

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is there any way possible to get this stuff injected into my body without the stuff being clogged in the needle ALL THE TIME?

I have tried gauges of needles of 22 and even 20 and each every single time, the tren gets clogged and won't enter the muscle site. Finally, after 4 tries of a 20 gauge needle, the tren finally went in. Yes, Bros, I aspirated first. When I finally injected “slowly", the tren began to BUUUUUURN the site unlike any type of burn I've ever felt.

I did not cough, I did not sweat, but the incredible burn made me inject only half way through before I pulled out the needle and began screaming in agonizing pain!!!!

Now my delt is super swollen and I can't move it.

How can I resolve this issue? I'd really like to use this tren base. I've used alpha pharma tren base in the past and it went through VERY easily with a 22 gauge needle and i suffered no burn whatsoever. The rage and strength I receive from that product was absolutely amazing! But this tren base from pharmacom.... Jesus hell!!! I can't even inject it and once I do, the pain is horrible. Now I can't move my arm!

How does this get resolved? Is there a solution to this? Any way to prevent this from happening again? If not, I'm trashing this while entire vial.

I'm not tying to bash this product at all!!! I'm just trying to find a solution to the problem. I mean, what do I do here? Further grind down the powder inside the tren vial? If so, how do I do that? To avoid the debilitating pain, do I add lidocaine to the syringe with the tren base???

Is there any way possible to get this stuff injected into my body without the stuff being clogged in the needle ALL THE TIME?

I have tried gauges of needles of 22 and even 20 and each every single time, the tren gets clogged and won't enter the muscle site. Finally, after 4 tries of a 20 gauge needle, the tren finally went in. Yes, Bros, I aspirated first. When I finally injected “slowly", the tren began to BUUUUUURN the site unlike any type of burn I've ever felt.

I did not cough, I did not sweat, but the incredible burn made me inject only half way through before I pulled out the needle and began screaming in agonizing pain!!!!

How can I resolve this issue? I'd really like to use this tren base. I've used alpha pharma tren base in the past and it went through VERY easily with a 22 gauge needle and i suffered no burn whatsoever. The rage and strength I receive from that product was absolutely amazing! But this tren base from pharmacom.... Jesus hell!!! I can't even inject it and once I do, the pain is horrible. Now I can't move my arm!

How does this get resolved? Is there a solution to this? Any way to prevent this from happening again? If not, I'm trashing this while entire vial.

I've tried many different tren bases in water. Clogging has been a problem for me with many products. I think the problem is that they aren't using micronized raws. If you can get it injected, it usually burns like a bitch because of the crystals. I use only bases in oil now.

I've tried many different tren bases in water. Clogging has been a problem for me with many products. I think the problem is that they aren't using micronized raws. If you can get it injected, it usually burns like a bitch because of the crystals. I use only bases in oil now.

Their test base water does not clog up at all. It goes in smoothly and painlessly. Problem is that their test in water doesn't behave like testosterone at all. After 3 days of injecting test base water, my whole body reacts as if I've been taking winstrol. Joint pains, back pain, lethargy etc etc.... Every side effect of winstrol, I get.

First it's halo, then tren base and now test base.

Dude you are one hell of a party animal.

Do you ever come off?

Try different needle angles and mix with oil based product if you can.

Put a heat pack on that shoulder and take some ibuprofen if you are not allergic to it.

Try different needle angles and mix with oil based product if you can.

Put a heat pack on that shoulder and take some ibuprofen if you are not allergic to it.
This on the angles.

Whenever you can, keep the pin parallel to the floor and avoid tilting it upright. That will let the hormone settle and clog.

Shake the fucking shit out of the vial before you draw it up, then as quickly and as safely as possible, switch tips and pin. Gotta avoid the settling. I'll even shake the pin a little before I pin just in case.

I did switch up the needles. And I can always try pinning parallel, np. What do I do about the intense burn, though? Man!!! I have never, ever felt such a burn as I did that day. I can handle pain. Broke multiple bones and what not, but this shit was intense! I never want to feel that burn pain ever again!!!

Try cutting it w some test or another compound you are running ...thats good stuff ,pharmacom,my personal favorite lab... also try the angles as mentioned...not for nothing but are you sure its the compound and not scar tissue?

Ironlion@keemail.me

Back