• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Winter is coming...

Not yet!!!

Let Fall happen, then winter.

Hell, Summer ain't over yet :)

lots of Test , Deca and ill sprinkle some anadrol here and there...

Know you werent asking me...but...

Ill be doing 500 Test, 400 NPP, 200 Tren A to start...Caber on hand, some need it some dont.
Maybe I'll try that, but run test a little lower than that

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Ill be doing 500 Test, 400 NPP, 200 Tren A to start...Caber on hand, some need it some dont.

I've run that same cycle, good results. The sides will eventually creep up after a couple months though, 10-12 weeks is about all i can do.

Like to try tpp, npp, primo this winter, a little drol or dbol in there with it.

Last edited:
I've run that same cycle, good results. The sides will eventually creep up after a couple months though, 10-12 weeks is about all i can do.

Like to try tpp, npp, primo this winter, a little drol or dbol in there with it.

Yeah I ran the same compounds at different doses before. This will be the first time with higher Test. Shooting for 12 weeks minimum. But will play it by ear on how I am feeling..i never like to put a time frame on my cycles..I just go until I feel like stopping or Bloods say so...

Curious, how do you run that stack? Do you use caber or prami?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Everyone is different but I like 350mg accross the board with all three.

I have tested prolactin four times when running 19nors while not using caber and never an issue.

I started last week: 300 Test E, 300 Deca, 300 Tren E, 400 Mast. I used this last year with good results. Splitting the Tren with Deca keeps me more full and the lower dose of Tren does not kill my apatite.

I already have my christmas lights up, tren npp, abombs, hgh, probably start in a few weeks

500 Test 500 Deca 1 gram EQ then trying to switch out the Deca for DHB if I can find a legitimate source. Also through in a liver toxic buddy and either go with injectable superdrol or D Bol ;) .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Either Test 600, Deca 400, Mast 400 w/ dbol kickstart
or Test 800, Deca 600, Mast 400 w/ dbol kickstart

Back