• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Road to 1600 - Unsponsored log

IML Gear Cream!
Everything hurts today but I went in for a fairly decent ME bench day.

Incl Bench
bar x 15
135x15
185x10
225x5
275x1
295x1

JM Press
135x10x5

Incl DB Curls superset with Cable crunches (gym was closing)
30x15x4 Curls
95x15x4 Abs

Felt like shit for a couple of weeks and worse this week so had to bail on my workouts. I made it through the previous ones but have been wrecked by them. I've done some cardio lately just because I feel like a slug if I don't do anything. Lost weight also, down to 230ish. Can't wait to turn the corner on this crap and get back to it.

Still dealing with some health issues and training has stopped until I get this all taken care of. Nothing major, age related shit, but it certainly affects a lot of things like training and sleep. I'll be back and get that 1600 and more!

I'm hoping to get back in the gym this week. I've lost a bunch of weight and feel soft. This weekend of eating isn't helping that either.

Still dealing with some health issues and training has stopped until I get this all taken care of. Nothing major, age related shit, but it certainly affects a lot of things like training and sleep. I'll be back and get that 1600 and more!
Hope you've got things figured out by now. Looking forward to following now that I'm all caught up.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Back