Gyno and AI

Thread: Gyno and AI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Gyno and AI

Will taking a AI instanly remove gyno? Not like in seconds but will it remove it within days or a week. Mines not horrible it cant even see it through a shirt but i notice it slighty so i would like to get rid of it. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts
    Rep Points

I've ran nolvadex for a few weeks to get my small amount to shrink. Its only noticeable to me cuz I can feel it, but nolva works for me. Some will also say letro I haven't tried it yet. If you're getting gyno you might need a higher dose of a.I.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by 303055622lr View Post
    I've ran nolvadex for a few weeks to get my small amount to shrink. Its only noticeable to me cuz I can feel it, but nolva works for me. Some will also say letro I haven't tried it yet. If you're getting gyno you might need a higher dose of a.I.

Im not on a cycle atm but im gonna hop on one and i was just wondering if i take the A.I will it just go away?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts
    Rep Points

It will stop it from growing and take away the tingle but an a.I, alone hasn't ever made mine go away. Just nolva shrunk it for me. I've tried adex and exemestane both worked to lower e2 but not shrink it.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    292 Posts
    Rep Points

Tamoxifen is the only thing that truly gets rid of the lumps for me. I've ran letro, aromasin and nolvadex is the only compound that truly does the job

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Blood sweat and years

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by big_rich View Post
    Tamoxifen is the only thing that truly gets rid of the lumps for me. I've ran letro, aromasin and nolvadex is the only compound that truly does the job

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    What dose of tamox do you run for gyno reduction? I would hate to do another round of letro if tamox can zap it. Do you run serm + ai on cycle?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by eon46 View Post
    What dose of tamox do you run for gyno reduction? I would hate to do another round of letro if tamox can zap it. Do you run serm + ai on cycle?
    I would take 20mgs ED for a week and then reassess. At least, that has worked for me in the past.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jody23 View Post
    I would take 20mgs ED for a week and then reassess. At least, that has worked for me in the past.
    Gracias, I will give this a try. Just had a lump start to flare up again. I would hate to give up the the dbol but man it irritates the gyno. Just got bloods back and my AI has my E2 at 30 so im not sure why it gets agitated? I don't thinks it's prolactin related because I have prami dosed in with the deca (and I can feel it's legit as the refactory period is down to 30 seconds haha)

Exemestane 15 mg ED
    Letro 0.15 mg ED
    Prami 0.4 mg EOD
    450 mg Test E /wk
    400 mg deca /wk
    25 mg dbol pre workout

If the tamox works I'll drop the Letro and run it with the Exemestane the rest of the cycle than back to a cruise TRT. Or should I just bump up the AI on workout days since that's when I have the dbol in my system?
    Last edited by eon46; 09-10-2018 at 08:15 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

If dbol hss a half life of 6-8 hours how effective is it as a pre workout?
    Quote Originally Posted by eon46 View Post
    Gracias, I will give this a try. Just had a lump start to flare up again. I would hate to give up the the dbol but man it irritates the gyno. Just got bloods back and my AI has my E2 at 30 so im not sure why it gets agitated? I don't thinks it's prolactin related because I have prami dosed in with the deca (and I can feel it's legit as the refactory period is down to 30 seconds haha)

Exemestane 15 mg ED
    Letro 0.15 mg ED
    Prami 0.4 mg EOD
    450 mg Test E /wk
    400 mg deca /wk
    25 mg dbol pre workout

If the tamox works I'll drop the Letro and run it with the Exemestane the rest of the cycle than back to a cruise TRT. Or should I just bump up the AI on workout days since that's when I have the dbol in my system?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ryguy199980 View Post
    If dbol hss a half life of 6-8 hours how effective is it as a pre workout?

To me that's what makes it a good preworkout. I take it an hour before so it's at peak blood levels while training and tapers off in recovery phase. My workouts rarely go past 6 hours so I think I'm covered there. I started out with 50 mg ED split twice a day but got the dreaded backne. 25 mg pre workout seams to be the right balance for me and was actually recommend by another member.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,014 Posts
    Rep Points

No. An AI (aromatase inhibitor) will block the conversion of testosterone to estradiol, not shrink gyno or block the receptors. Some sweatlr that letrozole will shrink gyno, but in my experience adex will have the same effect. If you crush estradiol there's nothing to bind to those receptors in the breast tissue.

You need a SERM like tamoxifen or raloxifine. A Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator will block the receptors, which can even reverse gyno.

If you're asking I'm assuming it's serious enough to bother you. That said do you actually have hard painful lumps underneath the nipples? Or is it just the fatty tissue around the gland getting irritated? A lot of guys just get too self conscious of it and play with it too much...manual stimulation will make breast tissue grow 10 times out of 10. If this is possibly the case, quit fucking with it for a week and then see if you even notice it.

If it's real gyno and persisting while you're completely off, chances are you're going to having to get it removed surgically. That's what I'm gonna have to do at some point. Gyno sucks