• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dragon Pharma Test E 250mg

IML Gear Cream!
Man see that's not even relevant now.
Oh I’ve seen one or two I just googled it BUT I don’t believe everything I read and I’ve seen way more good then bad...
And I want to say the bad reviews was on UK forums and was a long time ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

I've seen reviews that were paid to be altered on Eroids. I believe it was DrugsGear who literally showed the original vs. the altered document. That's some scandalous shit right there.
He posted a link to one on eroids in the other thread.

Every sponsor gets negative reviews, even the best labs. Some are just for ship delays or communication but a lot of negative reviews are unwarranted by misinformed individuals. Some people don't know their ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to AAS and how this process works.

Ok one really cool thing that cheap fakes don't do is the red raised Dragon print directly on the bottle. Not the label. You can literally feel it if I'm not mistaken. Do your bottles have that?

I've seen reviews that were paid to be altered on Eroids. I believe it was DrugsGear who literally showed the original vs. the altered document. That's some scandalous shit right there.

If that's true then eroids is a scam

I got my Dp Test E 250mg today!.. also I barely seen the lab results on there website and now im hyped.

Back