Monster Blends?

Thread: Monster Blends?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Rep Points

Monster Blends?

Iíve used blends before from Praetorian and from Militia, but Iíve just been seeing so much hype for Monster lately that I gotta ask. Anyone used their Mast/Tren blend? Or have any experience with the others?

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    414 Posts
    Rep Points

Mast/NPP is a great combo that Monster carries. I have it on deck but have not used it yet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Rep Points

Iím a tad skiddish on NPP as it stays in the blood for so long.. but I love Mast and Iíd like to find a blend with it mixed with something else to see how it reacted with my body. That and this Trestolone that Iíve just now heard about, I donít really understand what it is? I know itís a 19-Nor, but aside from that Iíve only just now heard about itís existence lol I feel like Iíve been living under a rock or something.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vincentino View Post
    Iím a tad skiddish on NPP as it stays in the blood for so long.. but I love Mast and Iíd like to find a blend with it mixed with something else to see how it reacted with my body. That and this Trestolone that Iíve just now heard about, I donít really understand what it is? I know itís a 19-Nor, but aside from that Iíve only just now heard about itís existence lol I feel like Iíve been living under a rock or something.
    FWIW, I gained more size with Trestolone during the 8 weeks I was on it, than anything else I've used, but I also lost all of it once I got off it. It was also the only compound I've ever used that required me to use both Aromasin (25mg daily) as well as Letrozole on top of that for two days at a time 3 times during the 8 week Trest cycle in order to make the early gyno symptoms vanish. And I know for a fact that the Aromasin I was taking was real since I've crashed my E2 levels down to 1 while I had used it on other occassions/other cycles/