• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Melanotan 2 - Be Careful

LowTman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Went on vacation and thought I’d continue my tan by using Melanotan 2, and it makes you dark quick. It’s no joke how well it works. Interesting note... I’ve continued my current cycle and I think it has helped cut my mid section. Researching it, I read that it helps with reduction of fat cells, although that is not why I’m taking it, but it is very noticeable.

LowT

So...

Why "be careful". I thought it was well known that mt2 helped with fat loss.

Yep, if you take too much you'll get real dark real fast. I tan fairly easily to begin with so I go light with MT2 and still get real dark. I practically change race

Do you guys notice any increase of moles, freckles, or darkening of birth marks with this stuff?

oh yeah! freckles I didn't know I had, some small moles...

Freckles definitely became darker. It’s been two months sense my last M2 injection and the freckles have returned to normal but I have my tan line still. I am fair skinned.
This summer I was at the water park all day usually I’m unable to take the sun all day. On M2 I was out 8+ hours and turned red that evening and the next day it was a deep brown.

Freckles definitely became darker. It’s been two months sense my last M2 injection and the freckles have returned to normal but I have my tan line still. I am fair skinned.
This summer I was at the water park all day usually I’m unable to take the sun all day. On M2 I was out 8+ hours and turned red that evening and the next day it was a deep brown.
Yes, it is a good stuff, but better not to use it 365 days per year. It is good for performing athletes or just to get ready for the summer season. Which brand did you use?

IML Gear Cream!
Yes, it is a good stuff, but better not to use it 365 days per year. It is good for performing athletes or just to get ready for the summer season. Which brand did you use?

I used Monster.

Fat loss hmm.Interesting i knew nothing of that.I am going to be grabbing some of monsters mt2 soon.Can someone explain the mechanism that fat is burned via mt2?I am going to go read up.

I don’t like the nausea feeling 10 minutes after the injection, but it will definitely give you that golden tan.

I got accused of trying to turn into a black man....thats how dark I was...lol

I would still use it if the nausea wasn't so bad.

Yep the nausea is the down side. I would do injections before bed and try and sleep through it.

I don’t like the nausea feeling 10 minutes after the injection, but it will definitely give you that golden tan.

My understanding is that you only need to use it for about 2 weeks, and then you're good for a couple months. Is that true? I would just be concerned about developing a bunch of moles that I never had before. Something tells me that if/when that happens, they wouldn't go away after stopping the injections.

My understanding is that you only need to use it for about 2 weeks, and then you're good for a couple months. Is that true? I would just be concerned about developing a bunch of moles that I never had before. Something tells me that if/when that happens, they wouldn't go away after stopping the injections.

Yep, you have to be careful if you have higher levels of melanin... freckles appear from no where and they are pretty large.

You won't get any new moles or anything, but it will make existing ones much darker. We tend to have more than we realize too, until the MT2 kicks in and makes them all dark. It does subside after stopping though.

You try just using a smaller dose? I never go above 300mcg, and that's a big dose for me. I usually only use about 230mcg at a time, the nausea is much more tolerable when taken right before bed

When a new coworker I met asked my what my ethnicity was, I knew it was time to take a break from the MT2 lmao!

When a new coworker I met asked my what my ethnicity was, I knew it was time to take a break from the MT2 lmao!
Haha dude...I work with a lot of Hispanic people and I realized about two weeks ago that I was darker than at least 50% of them...and I'm normally white as a ghost!

Went on vacation and thought I’d continue my tan by using Melanotan 2, and it makes you dark quick. It’s no joke how well it works. Interesting note... I’ve continued my current cycle and I think it has helped cut my mid section. Researching it, I read that it helps with reduction of fat cells, although that is not why I’m taking it, but it is very noticeable.

LowT
Def helps fat loss and increased libido and crazy boners 😂😂😂

Back