Gorilla Pharm

Test E. 400mg/ml?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Test E. 400mg/ml?

Ive always been told not to trust test dosed over 300mg/ml beacuse it may be fake. Anyone try this?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Rep Points

Well in my experience the pip is a pretty good indication off how potent it is. Let's just say its test 400. 1 its gunna hurt like a bitch post injection and 2 getting it through a 23g should be alot more difficult. It also depends on what kind of of solvents the lab uses. If there blends you can see them as high as 500mg per ml 250x and 250y. The only time having a high concentration would be a good idea is to cut down on oil volume. I've also seen crazy shit like test e 600. Truly the only way to gauge it is the pip initially and then bloodwork. So your absolutely correct unless your super confident in your lab or they have alot of reviews on said product its safe to stick to industry standards that were set by the the original pharmaceutical companies or there abouts within 50 to 100mg.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by KushCausedComa View Post
    Well in my experience the pip is a pretty good indication off how potent it is. Let's just say its test 400. 1 its gunna hurt like a bitch post injection and 2 getting it through a 23g should be alot more difficult. It also depends on what kind of of solvents the lab uses. If there blends you can see them as high as 500mg per ml 250x and 250y. The only time having a high concentration would be a good idea is to cut down on oil volume. I've also seen crazy shit like test e 600. Truly the only way to gauge it is the pip initially and then bloodwork. So your absolutely correct unless your super confident in your lab or they have alot of reviews on said product its safe to stick to industry standards that were set by the the original pharmaceutical companies or there abouts within 50 to 100mg.

I am super confident about gorilla pharm i was just asking around the forum to see if anyones tried it for a cycle and how the pip felt and what not.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ryguy199980 View Post
    I am super confident about gorilla pharm i was just asking around the forum to see if anyones tried it for a cycle and how the pip felt and what not.

I didn't even realize this was in the gp thread. I've tried preety much everything they carry. Yeah ide definitely say that if they say its 400mg that's exactly what it is. Pip for me lasts about 2 injections to the muscle group. Then it goes away. I'd feel confident that your getting what you pay for.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by KushCausedComa View Post
    I didn't even realize this was in the gp thread. I've tried preety much everything they carry. Yeah ide definitely say that if they say its 400mg that's exactly what it is. Pip for me lasts about 2 injections to the muscle group. Then it goes away. I'd feel confident that your getting what you pay for.

Thanks man

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    292 Posts
    Rep Points

I encourage anyone that runs the test 400 gets bloods and post em for the people that may think 400 mg test has to be underdosed. I'm sure everyone Would Like to see the results.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Blood sweat and years

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by big_rich View Post
    I encourage anyone that runs the test 400 gets bloods and post em for the people that may think 400 mg test has to be underdosed. I'm sure everyone Would Like to see the results.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Yes please do i just ordered it so ill let you guys know if noone else does. My cycle is for alot of bulk and 400mg/ml is hard to pass up. Also does anyone know the science behind why a higher dosage pip hurts? Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points

Melting point

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,007 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ryguy199980 View Post
    Yes please do i just ordered it so ill let you guys know if noone else does. My cycle is for alot of bulk and 400mg/ml is hard to pass up. Also does anyone know the science behind why a higher dosage pip hurts? Thanks!

Couple reasons. The oil dissipates faster than the hormone can be absorbed, leaving it crystallized in the muscle. The other reason that a lot of them hurt (especially during injection) is because of the solvents, usually very high benzoyl benzoate concentration. High BB hurts me like a mofo and leaves me with painful to the touch soreness. I can tell if something has a lot of BB because it'll hurt like a mofo as soon as the oil starts coming out of the needle, and it's not against a nerve.