Anabolic Energy

Me again me and Gadd

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts
    Rep Points

Hi there!!Was sooo bussy last days,couldn't find any time for my log.My life was usual-home/work/gym..Nothing special..Hope to spend here on ASF more time near future.Var is nice,gives me more energy during the day, I'm more powerful in the gym.I use 5mg every 12 hours,but fell so excellent so I"m thinking to make it higher..20mg daily..any thoughts?Attachment 36724
    For now 250carbs,70 fat and 200 protein daily..sometimes more carbs..I will start cardio in 3 weeks I think.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gadd View Post
    Hi there!!Was sooo bussy last days,couldn't find any time for my log.My life was usual-home/work/gym..Nothing special..Hope to spend here on ASF more time near future.Var is nice,gives me more energy during the day, I'm more powerful in the gym.I use 5mg every 12 hours,but fell so excellent so I"m thinking to make it higher..20mg daily..any thoughts?Attachment 36724
    For now 250carbs,70 fat and 200 protein daily..sometimes more carbs..I will start cardio in 3 weeks I think.
    A girl freind of mine is running 20mg after 4 weeks at 10mg.And she is getting on very well.Balkan bar as well.
    Give it a try maybee and evaluate the difference.maybee some one can chime in on this.

It is good to hear from you.Totally understand the struggle with time.I will be updating a bit later with my log.

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AE-REP View Post
    A girl freind of mine is running 20mg after 4 weeks at 10mg.And she is getting on very well.Balkan bar as well.
    Give it a try maybee and evaluate the difference.maybee some one can chime in on this.

It is good to hear from you.Totally understand the struggle with time.I will be updating a bit later with my log.

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk
    NO-NO thx, 10mg is pretty good for me,I see how my body changes and like it.Maybe the angle and the quality of my pic is ruther bad,but I like what I see now.Will try to make a better one next time.Thank you.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts
    Rep Points

You look great.Quit being silly
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadd View Post