• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Wheels

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Gotta brag on myself a bit.... For those who have followed me since I came to ASF, you know legs have always been a weak point for me.

Busting ass and developing a plan to bring extra focus on em has brought them up a ton.... Not done yet gdi.

f551d121e49099ef8850df4e0f76b777.jpg
f83ffd5d149402cddcce3a962024fc0d.jpg
6ca5b90166c0ad9c4d9428acadb74780.jpg

Some solid looking wheels your rollin on bro.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

With Monte seems every day is leg day :)

Nice work and all that work paid off well.

Gotta brag on myself a bit.... For those who have followed me since I came to ASF, you know legs have always been a weak point for me.

Busting ass and developing a plan to bring extra focus on em has brought them up a ton.... Not done yet gdi.

f551d121e49099ef8850df4e0f76b777.jpg
f83ffd5d149402cddcce3a962024fc0d.jpg
6ca5b90166c0ad9c4d9428acadb74780.jpg
Dood, I've watched you for a few years....much respect, you've undergone massive gains as well as prove this shit doesn't happen in 6 months....great info for newbs....I wish I had your discipline....and youth...fuck you.

🤣

My new DEA work phone

sir might i applaud you and congratulate you on not having a big round stomach with your muscular hard physique. see Olympia contestants it is possible to get big and not have a turtle shell for a stomach.

sir might i applaud you and congratulate you on not having a big round stomach with your muscular hard physique. see Olympia contestants it is possible to get big and not have a turtle shell for a stomach.
Dont knock the tortoise shell stomach.

My new DEA work phone

Solid for sure. We have similar leg structure, you definitely have more mass.

IML Gear Cream!
Nice and steady gains. Yes you’re legs are bigger and your upper body is also. Monte is putting in gym hours.
I never miss leg day! Because everyday is arm day!!!!

There's tremendous gains made all the way around but especially with your outer quad sweep..
Besides putting in the time, what did you employe differently, and frequency?
I think 50/50 between frequency increases with volume decrease and, increased focus on nutrition around my training especially post.

Staying leaner by forcing calories post workout when they're needed the most and keeping insulin sensitivity high with trace carbs at all other times.

Made me not have to bulk, cut, bulk, cut. Just slowly keep growing lean.

It's hammer time..

what do you employ for hams? edit that tat man, its a small world.. I keep telling people this
I used to focus on leg curls and didn't really see the growth I expected.

When I switched to almost all stiff legged dead variations they started to grow. Focusing on Overloading the muscle in the stretched position seemed to have made the biggest impact.

I'm rotate between Bb, dB and hammer shrug machine for the Sldl.

Get Shredded!
I used to focus on leg curls and didn't really see the growth I expected.

When I switched to almost all stiff legged dead variations they started to grow. Focusing on Overloading the muscle in the stretched position seemed to have made the biggest impact.

I'm rotate between Bb, dB and hammer shrug machine for the Sldl.

from what I've gathered over all your input over the years you seem almost impervious to back pumps.. I'm completely limited when it comes to hamstrings because of this reason..
Since you're focusing on overloading during the stretch/two contraction have you ever tried Russian ham curls? My back just screams looking at them..
Do you alternate with quads vs hams at the beginning of your sessions?

Back