Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    I use this stuff year-round the only thing I do is add or subtract with dosages depending on if I'm blasting or cruising.. obviously during a blast I would increase the dosage but during a cruise I lower it and I hover around 50 mgs.. my suggestion to you I wouldn't use any less than 50, because me personally that is where I begin to feel it and it's even and steady at that course what I increase it that's when it starts to show other properties.. at 50mgs during PCT and several weeks after will help you get through the low points as everything is clearing, it will be more advantageous with your libido than anything else.. there is some studies to support and suggest it may help with increase sperm count.. however these test subjects were not on a PCT and they were treating entirely different symptoms or attempting to..
    Do you use this in place of, or in conjunction with a SERM or AI?

★★P.S.L. Supervisor★★

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,061 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DaMaster View Post
    Do you use this in place of, or in conjunction with a SERM or AI?
    Good question.. Yes and No.. I'm not very aggressive with my AI's when I use prov.. depending on what compound/s I'm taking, I do employ my script Adex if I feel it's needed and blood work indicates its necessary. But for the most part I dont use prov in place of an AI because that would be foolish, but I do notice that estrogenic like effects diminish immensely..
    ::Click our banners below for direct store access::

For questions or concerns contact myself or our team sales associates via PM's

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts
    Rep Points

Good question.. Yes and No.. I'm not very aggressive with my AI's when I use prov.. depending on what compound/s I'm taking, I do employ my script Adex if I feel it's needed and blood work indicates its necessary. But for the most part I dont use prov in place of an AI because that would be foolish, but I do notice that estrogenic like effects diminish immensely..
    Makes sense, less is more. Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts
    Rep Points

I use this stuff year-round the only thing I do is add or subtract with dosages depending on if I'm blasting or cruising.. obviously during a blast I would increase the dosage but during a cruise I lower it and I hover around 50 mgs.. my suggestion to you I wouldn't use any less than 50, because me personally that is where I begin to feel it and it's even and steady at that course what I increase it that's when it starts to show other properties.. at 50mgs during PCT and several weeks after will help you get through the low points as everything is clearing, it will be more advantageous with your libido than anything else.. there is some studies to support and suggest it may help with increase sperm count.. however these test subjects were not on a PCT and they were treating entirely different symptoms or attempting to..
    Vision, Thanks for this info. I will definately look into adding this to my PCT this time around. The last one was a bit rough for me.