Crazy Doser

Praise for the Crazy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    Rep Points

Cool Praise for the Crazy

Just my latest experience I wanted to share with you all. I placed an order with another reputable supplier. The 5th day I had tracking info, so Iím not really complaining, but I placed an order with Crazy during this waiting period just to make sure I was covered. With in a few minutes CD was communicating with me and no more than 2 hours I made payment. Well fuck, payment ultimately did not work So this was the next day I had to redo payment causing delay. Well in the end with the delay I still received tracking in a total of 3days that puts CD shipping well within 24 hrs of payment. Iím not knocking the other supplier, but really wanted to give it up to CD for stellar customer service and really does communicate a lot and that makes me more comfortable. I hate not knowing what the hell is going on , but rest assured CD will not leave you hanging.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks for such kind words, bro!
    CRAZY DOSER STORE

YOUR BEST SUPPLYER

PHARMA GRADE AND HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS
    SENDING WITHIN 24H

CRAZYDOSER.COM : FAST, RELIABLE and SECURE

info@crazydoser.com or HERE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    Rep Points

Received the precious cargo from the post man today, excited to have in hand. I highly recommend Crazy Doser, packaging was good although still recorded while I opened just in case 🤓. BTW, are we allowed to post pics of our gear?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    329 Posts
    Rep Points

Praise for the Crazy

If people wanna complain about a couple days for domestic then just shut up. Cuz your welcome you even have the opportunity to be able to have so many options at your fingertips. Anyway thanks for the TA review OP and the post wasnít referring to you but just in general

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by suraonyx23 View Post
    If people wanna complain about a couple days for domestic then just shut up. Cuz your welcome you even have the opportunity to be able to have so many options at your fingertips. Anyway thanks for the TA review OP and the post wasnít referring to you but just in general
    I hear ya, back in my earlier days we had to rely on a few local people for gear and some were not very trustworthy. Now its a walk in the park, how hard it used to be for me Iím very appreciative of what we have access to today.
    BTW; has anyone used radjay stanozolol 10ml 50mg? The hologram did not have any number under it when I scratched off the top part and the lot# does not work on their site. Thanks for any input

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    329 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cr3eepp View Post
    I hear ya, back in my earlier days we had to rely on a few local people for gear and some were not very trustworthy. Now its a walk in the park, how hard it used to be for me Iím very appreciative of what we have access to today.
    BTW; has anyone used radjay stanozolol 10ml 50mg? The hologram did not have any number under it when I scratched off the top part and the lot# does not work on their site. Thanks for any input
    Hmm Iíd ask about that cuz fakes of Radjay are out there. I have only used their Test Prop and thought it was pretty good.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Iíve ordered form crazy numerous times, never have I had any issues with ordering/receiving and always been top notch products.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks again for the review

There is nothing nothing extraordinary about TA, it is just our normal speed. Iíd like to remind that you can reduce delivery time by following some simple steps. 1. If you use cryptocurrency, it is acceptable after merely some minutes. 2. If you make an order during certain time frame. If youíve made an order using money transfer until 4 a.m. then it is sent the same day. Same thing for cryptocurrency but only if you made an order until 11 a.m. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Cr3eepp
    The hologram did not have any number under it when I scratched off the top part and the lot# does not work on their site.
    As for hologram

Iíll explain the whole situation, but you should have asked me directly about it at the first place. Iím always ready to provide all necessary information.

Quote Originally Posted by suraonyx23 View Post
    Hmm Iíd ask about that cuz fakes of Radjay are out there.
    Looks like youíve meant situation in general, not injection products by RADJAY. Iíd like to clarify something: Iím not mistaken when I say that major part of RADJAY products which was made during the first years on market didnít include verification codes. These protection measures were incorporated after some time, even the first batches didnít include verification code stickers. In my opinion, falsification of RADJAY injection products isnít possible due to some reasons. First, these products have fully complex package, which consists of: the vial itself, individual box and annotation. Usually fakes donít bother to make packages because it increases the cost of the product. Second, verification codes that were eventually incorporated, there isnít any known falsification incident that shows unique codes for every product unit and which can be checked by anti-counterfeit system. Third, pay attention to RADJAY injection products design. The caps (metal corps and plastic upper part) arenít worth a mention, because they are normal on vial that is made with ceramic mark. This is common for all RADJAY products. You canít find any vial with paper or plastic sticker. Think again: is it valuable to make fake ceramic mark within a few lots? (not less than a few thousand vials). I think it is totally not efficient, because the cost of production will neglect all the profits. Iím most certain there is not any fake RADJAY injection products.
    Last edited by CRAZY DOSER; 09-05-2018 at 01:59 PM.
    CRAZY DOSER STORE

YOUR BEST SUPPLYER

SENDING WITHIN 24H

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    Rep Points

I hope you didnít think I was saying it was fake, but merely asking about others experience. I assumed it was real, like you stated CD the box and everything else that would cost to much for a counterfeit to consist of. In no way did I mean to harm or discourage anyone from using your service as I am very happy with my product and the service. Apologies for any misunderstanding

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cr3eepp View Post
    I hope you didnít think I was saying it was fake, but merely asking about others experience. I assumed it was real, like you stated CD the box and everything else that would cost to much for a counterfeit to consist of. In no way did I mean to harm or discourage anyone from using your service as I am very happy with my product and the service. Apologies for any misunderstanding
    Dear, I hold no grudge against you. What I am saying is that you are doing right by addressing questions to the community. As a result we'll have many opinions which help to get full and objective matter of situation. In my previous post I was saying that you can always get legit and objective info from me. Don't be shy to ask me directly because I may not be able to monitor forum full time. Please remember we are always ready to answer our client's questions.
    CRAZY DOSER STORE

YOUR BEST SUPPLYER

SENDING WITHIN 24H

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    Rep Points

I got you now, no worries 👍