• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bacteriostatic Water storing/use

LowTman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Tried searching this and seems there are differing opinions out there so thought I would ask.....

I have peptides in my fridge and freezer that I will be using over the next 2-3 months. With them, I bought a 30ml bottle of bacteriostatic water that I will use to reconstitute as I use up my supply.

1. Do I need to store the bacteriostatic water in the fridge?
2. How long is the bacteriostatic water good for?

Trying to determine if I need to preload all of my pins at once.

LowT

I store all my peps and bac water in a small tupperware in my mini fridge. The bac water i have has a expiration date, but i have used it for a couple months past with absolutely no issues. Not sure how long it is good for, i would suspect quite a while with the alcohol in it. I think once you reconstitute peps, then you have a limited amount of time to take it. like 30 days i believe, at least on some peps. I personally would reconstitute one vial at a time. Hope some of this helps.

Back