• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

No side effects on Tren Ace?

Get Shredded!
You been saying that you'll be throwing them out, and you're yet to do that, are you waiting on authentic legitimate trash bags from your source, or did you end up buying bunk trash bags in Bulgaria as well?
Haha going hard on em.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I'm not on real tren guys, it's bunk. I'm going to throw the ampoules in the garbage.

I'm going to give the tren to a friend for free. He wants to give it a try for some reason ..

Interesting!

On that note I been following your thread on a few forums now and watching you troll... I think it's time to take this trash out too..

Get em

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I'm going to give the tren to a friend for free. He wants to give it a try for some reason ..

Lol why? Cuz you are too young or too impatient and think it’s bunk? Which ya have no experience whatsoever and constantly say it’s bunk I bet ya already ordered a different brand Tren? Make sure you don’t get the fake Tren that’s made quite a few guys hallucinate scream uncontrollably and run outside in nothing but a pair of mittens. I’m dead serious it’s one of those things that they’re keeping hush hush 🤫, lots of bad shit from your part of the floating sphere we live on

Here's my final post before i stop posting on this forum full of annoying people. I'm not trolling anyone. Bye. :kiss:

Balkan Pharmaceuticals - i've got bunk dbol and probably underdosed testosterone
GEP - lab tests show they are underdosed
Omega Meds / Estopharma / Pharm Tec - made in Bulgaria
Vermodje - lab tests show they are underdosed
Bioniche Pharma - blood tests show that they are underdosed
British Dragon has new owners i think.
I can't even get real test haha :D

Maybe you've got an underdosed diet

Back