• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Trying to sit tall in the saddle

Devilmonkey2010

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey folks just wanted to say Hi!

As the title of the post says I m trying to get back sitting tall in the gym saddle. I was a member a ways back and have read posts on this board for years. I was also on datbtrue for a long time. I ve been fighting injuries for a long time now. Both tricept tendons are calcified at the elbow insertion both shoulder labrums have tears, itb syndrome that just won't quit and most recently a meniscus tear. I was super active all my life. Soccer, martial arts, road and mountain biking and of course pushing iron. My job wrenching cars for years has taken its toll but now I push a desk 10 hours a day. I ve done some AAS and now I m on trt in my 50s. I tried hgh which was the worst experience of my life since I m one of those rare people whose heart decides to go crazy and spent a night in the hospital which was not a lot of fun.
So I m in my 50s and finally got most of my injuries in control. My ego has learned what I can and can't do most importantly. So at this point I m trying to loose a little more blubber and be able to look in the mirror and see some of that muscle that is still hiding underneath. Mentally wrapping my head around the fact this aging machine even though willing and a lot of times able to do what I want it too comes with a greater cost than it used to. I m looking forward to getting that gym body back and hopefully learning so new things after being away for a while.

Looking forward to new friends and being back on the board.
Rick

Welcome back, I havent heard anything like that about HGH. What was the diagnosis? How many IUs?

I hear ya on the injury list, I’m just getting back into the scene myself after several years(12 years I think), damn auto crash leaving me with permanent lower back issues and lucky me I had meniscus surgery 1 1/2 years ago along with permanent cartilage damage under knee cap that’s not letting it slide properly.. So I’m hoping a little help from our glass ampule contained liquid friends will give me some relief and help me put on the “gun” show again 😎. Hope you get your gun show touring again, good luck 👍

Cr3eepp man that sucks about your injuries, mine are self inflicted for the most part by use and abuse ..car crash I can t even imagine. Either way hope we re both brining the big guns to the show soon.

Keep grinding at it bro
Rick

Well I was using grey tops from a very good source off this board. I was planning on just running 2 iu along with my trt. I decided I was going to ramp up to the 2 iu and started by doing 1 iu ed. Day 1 nothing, day 2 ok, day 3 within 2 hours of the shot my heart beat started to skip a beat every once in a while, I did not think too much about it at first. By 4 hours after the 3rd shot now my heart is almost fully irregular rhythm so much so my wife watching tv and leaning against me notices. Now I m really concerned another couple hours to by and my heart is still beating irregular I m feeling like something is going on with my breathing now. So off to the hospital. I do not tell them about the Hgh since at this point I did not think it was the cause so they give me an entire cardiac workup and besides my irregular heart beat they don t find anything wrong. They monitor me giving me some drugs that are supposed to help and they do to some extent but not fully. After about 12 hours I m rollback to normal. At this point I m supposed follow my up with cardiologist. A few days go but I get back on my routines. Shot 1 ok , shot 2 good to go, shot 3...2 hours later here we go again..same exact thing. This time I ride it out but its not easy let me tell you. Now I put 2 and 2 together and contact my source. He says he has heard of this like twice before but he send me a black top of a differently just to be sure. Same exact thing happens after the third shot my heart goes crazy. So I give my grey tops to a friend making him aware of my situation. He starts at 1 iu a day for a week and he is fine, second week he is on 2 iu and finishes the lot no issues. I've been to cardiology and nothing could be found so it had to be the Hgh. Now interesting side note 2 years ago in an attempt to come back and get back in the gym I start tweaking my diet and supplements. I decide to try p5p in my natural supps. After 50mg ed on the 6th day while I m traveling to vacation my heart starts to go nuts again. It did not last the 12 hours like the grey tops but long enough that I never have taken p5p again. So I don t go near Hgh or Hgh stimulating supps any more.

Hey Machinist9 thanks for the welcome...I m pretty sure I remember that avatar and seeing your handle when I was on previously.
Hope you are doing well

Devilmonkey, so you have only had this happen with HGH and related supplement? I’ve never tried HGH, but have been thinking about it now that I’m older and probably benefit from it . I’m just curious if you have any idea of the reason your body doesn’t like it.

Supposedly my source told me in rare cases Hgh can cause pvcs or palpitations and until I experienced it I had never seen anything about this side effect. At the time being in my late 40s I wanted to stay away from aas if I could and that is why I went the Hgh elite based on all the benefits with aging. Another theory some one gave me was that maybe the gh was spiking my thyroid which would definitely cause pvcs but usually this was if your thyroid was already low. I got a bunch of blood work about month after all this that included thyroid and cortisol not to mention my gh levels and everything was normal range except my testosterone, estradiol and free test since I was off my trt at that point. All I can say is it is supposedly very rare.. I guess I m a freak

Supposedly my source told me in rare cases Hgh can cause pvcs or palpitations and until I experienced it I had never seen anything about this side effect. At the time being in my late 40s I wanted to stay away from aas if I could and that is why I went the Hgh elite based on all the benefits with aging. Another theory some one gave me was that maybe the gh was spiking my thyroid which would definitely cause pvcs but usually this was if your thyroid was already low. I got a bunch of blood work about month after all this that included thyroid and cortisol not to mention my gh levels and everything was normal range except my testosterone, estradiol and free test since I was off my trt at that point. All I can say is it is supposedly very rare.. I guess I m a freak

I hear ya, so there’s not really a precursor that would lead to this reaction just pot luck. Definitely sucks you had this happen however Im glad to know of it now, like you I haven’t heard of this. I’m planning on a few cycles anyway before I even thought about running it, maybe I will stay away for now. Thanks for the info.

Back