• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The biggest football pick em contest ever!! Only at psl!

IML Gear Cream!
Browns
Vikings
Panthers
Broncos
Packers
Eagles
Saints
Texans
Dolphins
Chiefs
Jaguars
Rams
Bears
Cowboys
Patriots
Buccaneers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1) NY Jets
2) Minnesota Vikings
3) Carolina Panthers
4) Baltimore Ravens
5) Washington Redskins
6) Indianapolis Colts
7) Atlanta Falcons
8) New York Giants
9) Miami Dolphins
10) Kansas City Chiefs
11) Jacksonville Jaguars
12) LA Rams
13) Arizona Cardinals
14) Dallas Cowboys
15) New England Patriots
16) Pittsburgh Steelers

1)Browns
2)Texans
3)Chiefs
4)Bengals
5)Vikings
6)Rams
7)Ravens
8)Eagles
9)Packers
10)Raiders
11)Jags
12)Bears
13)Seahawks
14)Pats
15)Bucs
16)Saints
Please put your pics in order shown on the week 3 games above. Otherwise i may accidentally mark some wrong. This way everyones pics are listed in the same order from 1-16. Thanks.

Looks like the only person aol is ironman 2001. If he doesnt get his pics in this week he will probable be eliminated.

week 3 thursday night football
game time
Screenshot_2018-09-20-19-53-29-1.png

The Browns haven’t won a game in 609 days!
They might win tonight. I should have picked them they looked good last game!

Screenshot_2018-09-21-06-34-36-1.png

Cleveland for the win!!
Hope everyone took notice to the ORANGE color i Used for this game. That was a hint of who was gonna win..

They celebrated this win more than they did when the Cavaliers brought home the NBA championship trophy.

Get Shredded!
Wtf right? They have been losing for years! What is happening??? The end is coming. It's almost like pigs flying.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
well damn they had to win at some point . Baker mayfield and Chubb will do some good for Cleveland.

Buffalo is outta the gates fast in Minnesota!!! Of course, I picked the Vikings this week. Lol I don’t mind tho

Contest List: week 3 result
Bluntson* 7-8
Lifter6973* 8-7
Mxdad81* 8-7
Gymprincess 1989* 6-9
Burn22* 8-7
Hubb* 8-7
Durro* 7-8
Augustine51* 8-7
Cruefan89* 7-8
Milfordking* 7-8
Persianprince* 8-7
Xraytek* 7-8
Frank zazz* 7-8
Ironman2001 0-16

Monday night Football still to come.
Screenshot_2018-09-24-05-12-11-1.png

Last edited:
Fucking horrible all around for everyone

Yep. Fortunately, we all did about the same so not much movement in the competition.
Lets see what happens tonight.
Could pitt go 0-2-1 , can TB stay undefeated. Ans go 3-0
Points for/points against
Pitt -5. Pf 58/ pa 63
Tb +14 in pf 75/ pa 61
Think this may come down to turnovers and if pitt can run the ball.

IML Gear Cream!
Good game fitz made a come back but that’s why he has never gotten far in the league because of his turnovers

Good game fitz made a come back but that’s why he has never gotten far in the league because of his turnovers

All the bullshit calls in the last few games.
Im surprised they didnt call a penalty on mcdonald hands to the face... Guess they wanted Pittsburgh to get one win....lol

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

All the bullshit calls in the last few games.
Im surprised they didnt call a penalty on mcdonald hands to the face... Guess they wanted Pittsburgh to get one win....lol

Good stiff arm but I thought for sure that had to be called something against the steelers

Good stiff arm but I thought for sure that had to be called something against the steelers

That wasnt really a stiff arm. You see offensive lineman called all the time for illegal hands to the face. Watching the replay on espn right now.

That wasnt really a stiff arm. You see offensive lineman called all the time for illegal hands to the face. Watching the replay on espn right now.

Whats up with the bullshit roughing the passer calls. The one that really gets me is tb guy was being blocked and reached over the offensive line man and his hand made contact with bens helment and shoulder and got a roughing the passer.
Dam. You cant touch the qb anymore. The sacks on tb and sacks on pitt looked pretty clean. This is a joke. How the hell do you sack the qb and not get a penalty. I watched one yesterday where they took GB quarterback rogers and whipped him around and slammed him to the ground and nothing!!. This is sad.

Whats up with the bullshit roughing the passer calls. The one that really gets me is tb guy was being blocked and reached over the offensive line man and his hand made contact with bens helment and shoulder and got a roughing the passer.
Dam. You cant touch the qb anymore. The sacks on tb and sacks on pitt looked pretty clean. This is a joke. How the hell do you sack the qb and not get a penalty. I watched one yesterday where they took GB quarterback rogers and whipped him around and slammed him to the ground and nothing!!. This is sad.

It’s funny because also in the Green Bay game clay Matthews got called for roughing the passer as Alex smith bumped into him and flopped. One lineman got injured because he had to prevent himself from hitting the quarterback and ended up spraining his acl or mcl. It all comes down to concussions and the amount of money they have dished out to family’s of players who died with CTE.

Contest List: week 3 result
Bluntson* 8-8
Lifter6973* 8-8
Mxdad81* 8-8
Gymprincess 1989* 7-9
Burn22* 8-8
Hubb* 9-7
Durro* 7-9
Augustine51* 9-7
Cruefan89* 8-8
Milfordking* 8-8
Persianprince* 8-8
Xraytek* 7-9
Frank zazz* 8-8

OVERALL W/L/T. Through week 3
Persianprince*28-18-2
Augustine51* 27-19-2
Burn22* 27-19-2
Cruefan89* 26-20-2
Frank zazz* 25-21-2
Hubb* 25-21-2
Mxdad81* 25-21-2
Durro* 24-22-2
Xraytek* 24-22-2
Bluntson* 24-22-2

Lifter6973* 24-22-2
Gymprincess* 19-27-2
Milfordking* 17-29-2

It’s funny because also in the Green Bay game clay Matthews got called for roughing the passer as Alex smith bumped into him and flopped. One lineman got injured because he had to prevent himself from hitting the quarterback and ended up spraining his acl or mcl. It all comes down to concussions and the amount of money they have dished out to family’s of players who died with CTE.

I understand but it is a job, a very well paid job. Everyone understands the risks and injuries involved.
Theyre are many jobs out there that normal everyday people have that are highly dangerous and dont get paid a fraction of what these NFL quarter backs make. Soon they will make it so you cannot touch the qb at all and he will make 20 million a yr.

Make them sign a waiver.....they’re getting paid they can take a hit. F*em!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back