• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The biggest football pick em contest ever!! Only at psl!

IML Gear Cream!
Clearly interference and they didnt call it against seattle.should have been a 45yrs gain.

Come on green bay lets get in the end zone!

These officials are clearly for seattle

Big play by Greenbay. But where was the flag. He had his arms already wrapped around the gb receiver.

Dam #33 wide open and rogers holds the ball and takes a sack

​SEATTLE WINS 27- GB 24 !!
The home team has won the last 6 meetings i believe!

Seattle keeping their wild card shot alive

I think without Flaco, the Ravens are fucked... good thing I didn't pick them. Automatic win for me.

Greenbay? So hard to go against Aaron Rodgers, but I had to last night. Seattle is warming up and playing better right now.

Didn’t know Flacco was out.....too late to change my picks? Lol

I didn’t know Flacco was out. Oh well

Get Shredded!
Bears looking to lock up their division this weekend after Greenbay loss last night...

The rams could have the best defense in the league if they’d just wake up....I think there’s too many names (egos) on there D to function properly but if the bears can keep churning they might contend with the rams in the playoffs.

Its the NFL brah. Nothing is automatic, you know like that automatic win earlier this year for Minnesota at home against BuffaloOh wait- I wouldnt be a bit surprised to see Baltimore win without Flacco.
I think without Flaco, the Ravens are fucked... good thing I didn't pick them. Automatic win for me.

Greenbay? So hard to go against Aaron Rodgers, but I had to last night. Seattle is warming up and playing better right now.

The rams could have the best defense in the league if they’d just wake up....I think there’s too many names (egos) on there D to function properly but if the bears can keep churning they might contend with the rams in the playoffs.
I actually will go with the rams this week.
If there is one team right now that can give them a loss it will be the rams.
If the defense can hold up against Cincinnati baltimore may win this week.
I would like to see lamar jackson play but they may go with griffin..

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I actually will go with the rams this week.
If there is one team right now that can give them a loss it will be the rams.
If the defense can hold up against Cincinnati baltimore may win this week.
I would like to see lamar jackson play but they may go with griffin..

you saying the rams are the only team that can beat the rams? Or did you mean the chiefs are the only team that can beat the rams? Chiefs defense is weak but there offense is on point. Gonna be a shootout, great game if they both show up 100%. Both teams have lost to super bowl contending teams this year so I’m still taking the chiefs over the rams in the Super Bowl...just a gut feeling I have

I agree to many egos and big money out there Marcus Peters was paid a good amount of money and has been getting beaten one on one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you saying the rams are the only team that can beat the rams? Or did you mean the chiefs are the only team that can beat the rams? Chiefs defense is weak but there offense is on point. Gonna be a shootout, great game if they both show up 100%. Both teams have lost to super bowl contending teams this year so I’m still taking the chiefs over the rams in the Super Bowl...just a gut feeling I have
Rams have the best shot at beating the chiefs.

Screenshot_2018-11-18-14-30-47-1.png
Half time updates​

So much for your automatic win

IML Gear Cream!
How bout them Cowboys?! What a difference 2 weeks make. They beat the Skins in Dallas on Thanksgiving and they will lead the NFC Least. Alex Smith looks finished too.
What happened to the Titans?- Seems from to week to week you get what looks like the best team in the NFL to the worst team in the NFL. How do you stomp the Patriots and then get stomped by the Colts? Mariota got hurt but they were already getting their asses handed to them at that point.

Sorry guys! Been crazy at work

Chargers lose at home to the shitty Denver donks?

WTF!

Most of the games do not make sense this week.

Chargers lose at home to the shitty Denver donks?

WTF!

Most of the games do not make sense this week.

Wtf.

That’s why I don’t gamble anymore on football.

You can never really know.... on any given Sunday anyone can win.

Sometimes I wonder if someone with no football knowledge could actually be just as good at picks as I am with how unpredicatable games are from week to week. Also, I dont gamble on football either (outside of chump change pick leagues if you call that gambling)- Im way too chicken shit and I would get super pissed with some of these outcomes.

Sometimes I wonder if someone with no football knowledge could actually be just as good at picks as I am with how unpredicatable games are from week to week. Also, I dont gamble on football either (outside of chump change pick leagues if you call that gambling)- Im way too chicken shit and I would get super pissed with some of these outcomes.
absolutely bro, people with no prior knowledge or bias ness will do better at these pick them style boards.

I pretty much said the same thing earlier but you actually picked the Colts along with most others here. I thought the Colts had about a 5 percent chance to win.
I agree like how does titans play so well two weeks ima row to lose like they did to the colts

Back