• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anadrol vs Dianabol

Which produces more size and strength gains per comparable dose?

• Total voters
IML Gear Cream!
Log it up!

You'll get great feedback from the members here and I'm sure guys will like to see what you're doing.

I'll follow along.

Ok buddy will do. Most the time people run it under the sponsor. Just run it in the AS forum section?

Personally, when it came to pure mass and strength, Anadrol excelled over dbol. For me, the only other steroid that even compared to anadrol (strength wise) was halotestin. However, It made me very aggressive and moody.

Dbol on the other hand: Enjoyable, anti-depressant-like, good gains in size and strength, easier to control bloating, less dramatic gains than drol though. Ive ran it as high as 60-70 but prefer a consistent 40-50. Kicks in faster than drol imo.

50mg of dbol is quite a bit more potent than 50mg of drol.

Hmm. I took 75mg as a pre workout hour and 15 mins before and I didn't even notice a difference. Is t supposed to bring energy orrr pump or what? I don't have much experience with orals just tbh

75mg of what exactly? Just tne? Dbol? Drol? Tren base? Or a blend? The blends I used were 75mg tne with 50mg dbol or tren base. I typically ran 1.5ml or 2ml if training legs. So my dose was significantly higher than yours since mine were blends of two drugs and both were at higher mg than your single drug.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back