• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

STENBOLONE effects

Ugh so lucky! I’d always wanted to be with the cool kids (Vision) . I have a serious cycle prepared after my cruise/IGF-LR1 and wanna run Sten but I don’t think I can afford it at as a part of my long 20 weeker. Do you think injecting EOD is a must? I was thinking possibly E3D or maybe twice a week since the half life can be up to 5 days but I’ve never used before and I’m just a young broke gear user in the game baby . Anyways tell me how it works out for you I was planning to maybe add this or DHB (Can’t find a good fucking source) in for at least 6-8 weeks if my wallet permits. Good luck !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh so lucky! I’d always wanted to be with the cool kids (Vision) . I have a serious cycle prepared after my cruise/IGF-LR1 and wanna run Sten but I don’t think I can afford it at as a part of my long 20 weeker. Do you think injecting EOD is a must? I was thinking possibly E3D or maybe twice a week since the half life can be up to 5 days but I’ve never used before and I’m just a young broke gear user in the game baby . Anyways tell me how it works out for you I was planning to maybe add this or DHB (Can’t find a good fucking source) in for at least 6-8 weeks if my wallet permits. Good luck !

honestly, I tell you: ED!!!
do not let this steroid go up and down. keep the levels as stable as possible.

Before starting, as always, I usual THANKS to Vision and the whole PSL team for the 3 FREE stenbolone vials.
I don't waste any other words because they would be reductive, so Thanks...and let's start.

attachment.php

attachment.php

For those who have not followed me before, I bring back some useful things:
Male
32 years old
172 cm (5' 8") height
this summer has dropped to 68 kg (149,9 lb) with virtually no BF (-2% on the impedance scale)
Now I'm about 75 kg (165,3 lb) in the maintenance phase.

Training:
6-7 days a week. Sometimes even twice a day.
Hard and intense training.

Diet:
for now, and for another weeks yet, the diet is for maintenance.
But from the middle of September I'll increase carbs and consequently kcal. Time to grow, baby.
This is my actual situation (relaxed before training):

attachment.php

I've already been taking 1 bottle - 100 mg/ed for 10 days.
In addition to the sten I'm hiring test/EQ, HGH, MT2

attachment.php

First impressions:
-PIP inexistent in all the muscle groups used
-no water retention (if not the usual date more than anything else from gh)
-good muscular fullness and a lot of strength

Side:
-The pump, which in general during training is a good thing, has become so strong that it hurts and can not train.
-Hungry, I would like to eat every hour, I'm hungry for carbohydrates in an incredible way
-Heaviness of the stomach, also caused by the fact that I can not stop eating
-Anxiety, these days I have happened a bit of things that in general could give a bit of anxiety but I can recognize the "normal" anxiety from the anxiety caused by substances.
This is really the worst thing

ok, I must also say that I'm taking a little too much MT2 in these days (but I wanted to go back to being really black for the last days of summer). I know that it makes me hungry, a bit of a stomach ache and a lot of drowsiness.
So this week I try to "start again".
I remove MT2 and I leave with 100 mg/ed of sten.

All in all, I'll try to remove mt2 to see if any side effects go away.
If it does not improve within a week, I will lower the Sten's dosage to 50 mg/ed.
Maybe I will raise again later when I can eat more carbohydrates and if/when all this anxiety will go away.

Anyway I already like this new product.
It is definitely superior to the masteron which is easy to do. Mast is the mildest steroid (remember it was made for women).
Primo is more about a polished look, not about growth like this stenbolone.
...I would not venture too much, I know it's only 10 days,... but a comparison even with trenbolone there could even be.

Now if you add that does not aromatize, it's not a 19-norsteroid and does not bind with progesterone...how do you not love it?

From today onwards I'll keep you updated more or less on daily basis.

I’m in

my new t-shirt

and a check on abs

Attachments

• rising.jpg
    rising.jpg
    443.7 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_20180912_082412_003__01__01.jpg
    IMG_20180912_082412_003__01__01.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 54
honestly, I tell you: ED!!!
do not let this steroid go up and down. keep the levels as stable as possible.

Ughhhhhh sounds like it’s gonna cost me and arm a leg to run then

How do you rate this stuff in the strength department? From 1-10?
How does the scale look, numbers going up?

Oh yes, so much strength and I have raised the weights (but worried about the joints).
I finally arrived at the starting point: 40 cm of arm circumference.
From now I can start playing with big kids.

IML Gear Cream!
Oh yes, so much strength and I have raised the weights (but worried about the joints).
I finally arrived at the starting point: 40 cm of arm circumference.
From now I can start playing with big kids.

Haha... Perfectly said.. it's time to stock up on this stuff fo-sho

ok, guys, here are the results of the blood test.

I report them written more understandably than seen in a photo.

exam.png

Let's see them in order.

Testosterone and free testosterone are sky-high. And so we also answered to the stupid people who said that PSL sells underdosed shit. Losers.

Prolactin and Progesterone.
I don't feel any particular effects but being the first time with the stenbolone I wanted to verify them.

Both values are unpacked. One low and one too too high.
How can I correct?
Anybody has the ru486 pill?
Do you think that some SAME can do something?

Can Progesterone value be distorted by something?
For example I know that tren is sometimes recognized as E2.
There is something that can make this exam go off.

I usually watch them when I use tren.
I keep low prolactin with cabergoline. But I'm not using it in this period
Progesterone kill me.
When I get to feel too much pain in my nipples and feel too "strange" I obviously stop using tren.

SHBG
Is it better to keep it low, right?
But maybe it's too low? would you like to get up? if yes, how?

Cortisol.
I took a look, as long as I had the needle in the vein.
To see the most truthful values you should do the withdrawal after a couple of weeks of rest, away from the gym and training.
I give an eye to deal with all the other exams done.
Ok, it would be better to lower it, but not so bad for me.

Finally: E2.
Strange, it seems to be good.
Perhaps too low in ratio with testosterone.
I would not have waited too long to take the exam, but estrogen usually takes more time to leave the body.

I'm obviously waiting for your help, contribution, tips...
What to do, how to correct, opinions, even questions if you have any, etc.

thank you all bro

ok, guys, here are the results of the blood test.

I report them written more understandably than seen in a photo.

View attachment 36123

Let's see them in order.

Testosterone and free testosterone are sky-high. And so we also answered to the stupid people who said that PSL sells underdosed shit. Losers.

Prolactin and Progesterone.
I don't feel any particular effects but being the first time with the stenbolone I wanted to verify them.

Both values are unpacked. One low and one too too high.
How can I correct?
Anybody has the ru486 pill?
Do you think that some SAME can do something?

Can Progesterone value be distorted by something?
For example I know that tren is sometimes recognized as E2.
There is something that can make this exam go off.

I usually watch them when I use tren.
I keep low prolactin with cabergoline. But I'm not using it in this period
Progesterone kill me.
When I get to feel too much pain in my nipples and feel too "strange" I obviously stop using tren.

SHBG
Is it better to keep it low, right?
But maybe it's too low? would you like to get up? if yes, how?

Cortisol.
I took a look, as long as I had the needle in the vein.
To see the most truthful values you should do the withdrawal after a couple of weeks of rest, away from the gym and training.
I give an eye to deal with all the other exams done.
Ok, it would be better to lower it, but not so bad for me.

Finally: E2.
Strange, it seems to be good.
Perhaps too low in ratio with testosterone.
I would not have waited too long to take the exam, but estrogen usually takes more time to leave the body.

I'm obviously waiting for your help, contribution, tips...
What to do, how to correct, opinions, even questions if you have any, etc.

thank you all bro

After seeing these bloods I can speculate a few things that may have your progesterone high at the same time with low prolactin, and at the same time yielding decent cortisol.. You made mention in post #40 and post #56 about feeling mentally off, a bit unstable, stressors of some sort like an anxiety like feeling..I'm gonna speculate here and make a very unpopular assumption and look at the potential of probably being stress related, thus effecting the progesterone production by way of adrenal hyperplasia..Normally the cortisol levels would be dumped if you had a condition, but this could be an on set due to excessive adrogens in the blood.. I wouldn't stress because your prolactin is good and estro is down,, SHGB has your free test in a very respected level ;)
This could just be nothing more than androgens fluctuating levels with no real detrimental affects..Thus, there will be a trade off somewhere, nothing will be on point across the board, its a give of take..
Anxiety and stress can cause progesterone levels to be up, at the same time having no real affect on anything else..You said everything subsided and you feel better, so this could just be a snap shot of what was going on and everything beginning to normalize , heck your cortisol levels could have been low before and are just now regulating and that alone could have this delayed stabilization with progesterone.. If you feel good, don't worry much!

After seeing these bloods I can speculate a few things that may have your progesterone high at the same time with low prolactin, and at the same time yielding decent cortisol.. You made mention in post #40 and post #56 about feeling mentally off, a bit unstable, stressors of some sort like an anxiety like feeling..I'm gonna speculate here and make a very unpopular assumption and look at the potential of probably being stress related, thus effecting the progesterone production by way of adrenal hyperplasia..Normally the cortisol levels would be dumped if you had a condition, but this could be an on set due to excessive adrogens in the blood.. I wouldn't stress because your prolactin is good and estro is down,, SHGB has your free test in a very respected level ;)
This could just be nothing more than androgens fluctuating levels with no real detrimental affects..Thus, there will be a trade off somewhere, nothing will be on point across the board, its a give of take..
Anxiety and stress can cause progesterone levels to be up, at the same time having no real affect on anything else..You said everything subsided and you feel better, so this could just be a snap shot of what was going on and everything beginning to normalize , heck your cortisol levels could have been low before and are just now regulating and that alone could have this delayed stabilization with progesterone.. If you feel good, don't worry much!

Thank you very much man.

yes, I feel good now.
Ready to start again, maybe as said with 50 mg/ed and see how it goes.

Surely I had some type of hormones fluctuation.

So many people eats crap (snack, junk food,...) when they are away from home.

This, like many other reasons, is just an excuse!

It takes very little to stay "on track" even when an unexpected happens.

Supermarket:
Horse meat (also good raw)
Bread (ok, not the best source of carbohydrates but there may be. I would have taken the rice cakes if they had not finished them. yet another

unexpected)
Milk flakes.

Simple, fast, clean.

ah, I almost forgot.
today hunger is about zero.
I have gone from wanting to eat the world to having to force myself to eat.
Anxiety, this also fortunately abandoned me.
That horse meat looks super lean haha. I've never seen it in a supermarket anywhere before in any country I've been in. Probably pretty tasty lol

Well,
I start again.
50 mg/ed

At the first signs that this stuff plays with my mind, I throw everything away and I head towards tren.

Attachments

• test.png
    test.png
    45.5 KB · Views: 81
Well,
I start again.
50 mg/ed

At the first signs that this stuff plays with my mind, I throw everything away and I head towards tren.

So, you feel like it has anxiety like symptoms similar to that of Trenbolone or even EQ??

So, you feel like it has anxiety like symptoms similar to that of Trenbolone or even EQ??

no no,
I use eq all year round and I even got up to 3gr per week. nothing like the sten.
Trenbolone does not cause me any anxiety.

I only say that if I have side effects, then they are much better than those given by trenbolone :)

Although plans for the winter to make mass foresee the use of the NPP.

...and for sure I recover M1T.

no no,
I use eq all year round and I even got up to 3gr per week. nothing like the sten.

I only say that if I have side effects, then they are much better than those given by trenbolone :)

Oh okay my dude I wasn't certain on what you were saying... But now that everything makes sense . Like I told you from day one you are one of the first people in a very long time to give multiple communities real person actual feedback. I don't think you understand how many people are really paying attention and learning as you go.

Let me ask you this? Do you feel like it's almost comparable to a low/moderate dose of Trenbolone-ace but without the harsh side effects? If you could compare it to anything at this very moment what would it be...

Oh okay my dude I wasn't certain on what you were saying... But now that everything makes sense . Like I told you from day one you are one of the first people in a very long time to give multiple communities real person actual feedback. I don't think you understand how many people are really paying attention and learning as you go.

Let me ask you this? Do you feel like it's almost comparable to a low/moderate dose of Trenbolone-ace but without the harsh side effects? If you could compare it to anything at this very moment what would it be...

Today I started again with "only" 50 mg / ed (it is almost sad to see these doses in the syringe)

As I have repeatedly stressed, life is one, ..complex, all that is intertwined and one can not say what caused this mental / hormonal imbalance.
hunger, anxiety ... maybe it is also the concomitance of the diet, the synergy with the boldenone ... who can say with certainty !?

Today I start again and we'll see how it will go.

Making comparisons is always difficult, but yes, on one hand it looks like you say in low doses of tren.
I also compared it with Primo, where however the stenbolone puts more mass.
It reminds me a lot of the oral and their effect. for example the absurd and immediate pump.

no no,

What's 3000mgs Eq like? Yum!!

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

What's 3000mgs Eq like? Yum!!

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

yes maybe 3 gr for one like me they were too many.
But let me say one thing:
I've always heard so many different stories on eq. Who praises it and says beautiful things and who says that it do absolutely nothing.

Here it is to understand that eq, or rather boldenone undecylenate it is a very very long and very very heavy ester.
So to really try what eq has to offer you have to put in the drawer a lot of week in "high" doses.
Only 60% of the product is real active ormone, the rest is the ester.

If you take 1 gr you have 600 mg of active boldenone and 400 mg of undecylenate ester.

I tried it as it should be tried. and I love it.
If you use it for 6 weeks at 500 mg a week as if it were trenbolone acetate, obviously it will not give you anything useful.

do you know at least the beef meat, or is strange this too?

Attachments

• IMG_20180917_125901.jpg
    IMG_20180917_125901.jpg
    440.7 KB · Views: 70
for the umpteenth time I'm going back to tell you that all the muscles must be trained.
a beautiful body is a harmonious and proportionate body.

Attachments

• IMG_20180918_051615__01.jpg
    IMG_20180918_051615__01.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 65
Meal prep, meal prep.. every morning meal prep.

If "Diet is the Key" then "Meal Prep is the answer".

yesterday turkey and rice, today turkey and rice and tomorrow turkey and rice.
Because Today is yesterday's tomorrow!

Attachments

• IMG_20180920_081843.jpg
    IMG_20180920_081843.jpg
    384 KB · Views: 57
It's a bit difficult to inject because the needle becomes clogged, but with a bit of winny the world changes for the better.

Attachments

• IMG_20180922_112255__01.jpg
    IMG_20180922_112255__01.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 51
weight UP, stenbolone is back in circle.

Winny: apart the time that I spend to inject it, it's not bad at all, on the contrary ... it's very good :)

Back