• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

growth hormone

kudegras

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
can someone please give me the 411 on underground growth hormone please? i have had pretty knowledgeable people a couple being a biochemist in college tell me underground growth hormone and igf 1 can not be real or useful at all. there is no way to homebrew it only pharmaceutical grade will work. anyone here know if the stuff sold underground is really good or not? i have been thinking and reading up on growth hormone benefits but do not want to get stuff if it is going to not be the real deal. please let me know. thanks everyone

can someone please give me the 411 on underground growth hormone please? i have had pretty knowledgeable people a couple being a biochemist in college tell me underground growth hormone and igf 1 can not be real or useful at all. there is no way to homebrew it only pharmaceutical grade will work. anyone here know if the stuff sold underground is really good or not? i have been thinking and reading up on growth hormone benefits but do not want to get stuff if it is going to not be the real deal. please let me know. thanks everyone

Going through old threads you'll find people on both sides of the fence with many saying generics are just as good if not better. For me at least, I stick with pharma but dont have an issue with the higher cost.

Going through old threads you'll find people on both sides of the fence with many saying generics are just as good if not better. For me at least, I stick with pharma but dont have an issue with the higher cost.
thanks shazmook!

I am currently on generic GH and I am seeing great results in my physique that i've never got from running just anabolics alone. I read up on GH for a year before i tried it and the general concensus is generic will give u the same results maybe not as quick, but you have to run it at higher doses depending on the quality which varies considerably with generics. I started at 10 iu a day of generic where 5 of true pharma grade never left the cold chain would of prob got me better results. Jintropin and anasome seem to be the two most recommended generic GH to take which would prob yield even higher results than generic blue tops, which im taking.

LOL biochemists telling you GH cant be real or useful....guess they missed the part where HGH is used for a plethora of disease management/treatments and its effects have been documented ad nauseam....

LOL biochemists telling you GH cant be real or useful....guess they missed the part where HGH is used for a plethora of disease management/treatments and its effects have been documented ad nauseam....
i think you misread my post. i did not say biochemists told me growth hormone is not real or useless i said i know a biochemist student in college and they said that growth hormone cannot be homebrewed that only pharmaceutical quality growth hormone is good.

i think you misread my post. i did not say biochemists told me growth hormone is not real or useless i said i know a biochemist student in college and they said that growth hormone cannot be homebrewed that only pharmaceutical quality growth hormone is good.

Nobody said it can be home brewed. And whoever told you that it can be is retarded. So that is why you asked your biochemist friend, correct? Or did you think that it could be just like home brewing Test E or Tren E?

Generic HGH isn't homebrewed.

China can make anything, but not everything can be made at a certain price point.

AFAIK, the e.coli matrices used to make generic are the very same as the ones used by big pharma. Probably the case with the machines as well. But the purifying process is costly and I'd guess big pharma would be more careful with the tertiary folding's geometry.

Just educated guesses, I guess.

Back