GrAnabolic

Simple Winter Bulking Cycle... Recommendations & Critique

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Simple Winter Bulking Cycle... Recommendations & Critique

Hey guys, running a simple bulking cycle in a few weeks. Wanted to see what you guys thought about this? Anything I should add, take out, adjust, etc.

The Juice

Week 1-12 500mg Test C
    Week 1-10 300mg Deca
    Week 1-4 40mg Dbol 40mg

The AI's

Week 1-12 .5mg Adex EOD

The PCT

Week 12-14 .5mg Adex ED
    Week 12-16 100/100/50/50 Clomid

The Liver support + Pre PCT

Week 1-5 Liv52 4 tabs/day
    Week 1-12 Milk Thistle 4 tabs/day
    Week 4-14 HCG 500iu's

Question: What's your guys thoughts about having Caber on cycle with Deca? I keep reading mixed things about this. For some it's a must and for others their isn't a difference. Reviews, forums, and posts are all over the place with this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

bump

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts
    Rep Points

Is this your first cycle with Deca and Dbol?

I personally like Running Test at 600 and Deca at 400.
    Iíve never ran Dbol so I canít speak on that but Iíve ran Anadrol at 50mg with Test and Deca and loved it

GrAnabolic.is

GrAnabolic@gmail.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by FBeingFat View Post
    Is this your first cycle with Deca and Dbol?

I personally like Running Test at 600 and Deca at 400.
    Iíve never ran Dbol so I canít speak on that but Iíve ran Anadrol at 50mg with Test and Deca and loved it
    I'm actually scratching the above cycle and rethought my plan. I'm doing this now:

The Juice

Week 1-10 500mg Test C
    Week 1-4 37.5mg Dbol (Split into 2 before workout/after workout)

The AI's

Week 1-10 .5mg Adex EOD

The PCT Starting 10 days after cycle

Adex .5 ED For 2 weeks
    Clomid 100/100/50/50

Week 1-4 Liv52 4 tabs/day
    Week 1-10 Milk Thistle 4 tabs/day
    Week 1-10 HCG 500iu's 2xshots per weeks

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by aceyyy View Post
    I'm actually scratching the above cycle and rethought my plan. I'm doing this now:

The Juice

Week 1-10 500mg Test C
    Week 1-4 37.5mg Dbol (Split into 2 before workout/after workout)

The AI's

Week 1-10 .5mg Adex EOD

The PCT Starting 10 days after cycle

Adex .5 ED For 2 weeks
    Clomid 100/100/50/50

Week 1-4 Liv52 4 tabs/day
    Week 1-10 Milk Thistle 4 tabs/day
    Week 1-10 HCG 500iu's 2xshots per weeks
    I personally feel that 10 weeks is too short but thatís just me. I like test cycles at 12-16 weeks. Test E is long ester so it takes awhile to get in your system.
    Why such a weird number on the D-Bol? Is that because the mg of the D-Bol youíre getting? As far as the before and after workout I donít think thereís a need to do that personally. I like dosing it every 8-10 hours to keep the compound evenly in my system. My second dose usually falls an hour before I train but thatís just cause I take my first dose 8-10 hours before that.

GrAnabolic.is

GrAnabolic@gmail.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

I personally feel that 10 weeks is too short but thatís just me. I like test cycles at 12-16 weeks. Test E is long ester so it takes awhile to get in your system.
    Why such a weird number on the D-Bol? Is that because the mg of the D-Bol youíre getting? As far as the before and after workout I donít think thereís a need to do that personally. I like dosing it every 8-10 hours to keep the compound evenly in my system. My second dose usually falls an hour before I train but thatís just cause I take my first dose 8-10 hours before that.
    Yeah I understand but I just wanna try out a shorter cycle this time around it's been a while and last time i started suffering from testicular atrophy around the 11-12 week mark. I'm definitely running HCG this time around to hopefully help counteract that but yes my dbol is just 25mg tabs. I don't wanna take 50 mg, but I don't really wanna take 25 mg either. So, just meeting it in the middle and slicing one of the pills in half to give me 37.5mg. Also, I'm just gonna give the before and after a shot maybe it'll play somewhat of a placebo effect for my workouts and i want to keep blood levels a bit higher during the workout and after hopefully this should help time the dbol a bit more effectively since it has such a shorter half life which should work out better in conjunction with my meals and workout. Again, i'm not arguing with you i'm just experimenting right now. If all hell breaks loose i'm going to adjust accordingly.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by aceyyy View Post
    Yeah I understand but I just wanna try out a shorter cycle this time around it's been a while and last time i started suffering from testicular atrophy around the 11-12 week mark. I'm definitely running HCG this time around to hopefully help counteract that but yes my dbol is just 25mg tabs. I don't wanna take 50 mg, but I don't really wanna take 25 mg either. So, just meeting it in the middle and slicing one of the pills in half to give me 37.5mg. Also, I'm just gonna give the before and after a shot maybe it'll play somewhat of a placebo effect for my workouts and i want to keep blood levels a bit higher during the workout and after hopefully this should help time the dbol a bit more effectively since it has such a shorter half life which should work out better in conjunction with my meals and workout. Again, i'm not arguing with you i'm just experimenting right now. If all hell breaks loose i'm going to adjust accordingly.
    Definitely donít take it as arguing. You seem to have it planned out well and you have reasoning with why youíre doing things the way youíre doing them which is great. Weíre all here to learn and everyone reacts differently to different compounds so what works for me may not work for you and vice versa. With it being 10 weeks have you thought of running NPP instead of Deca? It the short ester of Deca so it kicks in faster and is out quickly if you run across any problems. Also water weight seems to be minimal on me and others with npp. Burrfoot turned me on to NPP and I love it. . Only downside is you have to pin more often

GrAnabolic.is

GrAnabolic@gmail.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,007 Posts
    Rep Points

Definitely donít take it as arguing. You seem to have it planned out well and you have reasoning with why youíre doing things the way youíre doing them which is great. Weíre all here to learn and everyone reacts differently to different compounds so what works for me may not work for you and vice versa. With it being 10 weeks have you thought of running NPP instead of Deca? It the short ester of Deca so it kicks in faster and is out quickly if you run across any problems. Also water weight seems to be minimal on me and others with npp. Burrfoot turned me on to NPP and I love it. . Only downside is you have to pin more often
    Here's my thoughts.

If you want to keep the cycle shorter run shorter esters. It'll come on much faster and leave your system faster, which is good on both ends. It'll be more injection volume and frequency, but it will accomplish what you want.

NPP is a great compound. Works very quickly for people like me that metabolize gear quickly (pumps next day) and doesn't linger as long as deca. Less water retention as stated above unless your diet is shit, then anything will make you retain water.

Test prop and NPP are great together. You could also run something like test isocaproate as well, and do e3d injections instead of EOD depending on dosage and concentration of gear.

Anyhow, something to chew on
    Last edited by GarlicChicken; 08-28-2018 at 09:29 AM. Reason: Remove sources, realized this was in a source forum

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

I haven't really considered NPP instead of the Deca. My hands are a little tied financially and I already have some Deca on hand so its more of a convenient and financial factor that's helping with this decision. I will definitely consider NPP for my next cycle, although i'm not really worried about water retention. I am doing a bulking cycle right now, but my diet is extremely, extremely clean to the point that i'm almost religious with it. Water retention usually occurs with me when I start to eat unhealthy or start up processing more and more sugar or over doing it on unhealthy carbs which I don't think will happen this time around. On top of that, I think water retention is also dictated a bit by the training your doing. I'm doing my regular strength training workouts 3-4 times per week and then i'm doing baptaise (hot) yoga about 5 times a week which legitimately just sheds you of water weight at such a high rate in my opinion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    Here's my thoughts.

If you want to keep the cycle shorter run shorter esters. It'll come on much faster and leave your system faster, which is good on both ends. It'll be more injection volume and frequency, but it will accomplish what you want.

NPP is a great compound. Works very quickly for people like me that metabolize gear quickly (pumps next day) and doesn't linger as long as deca. Less water retention as stated above unless your diet is shit, then anything will make you retain water.

Test prop and NPP are great together. You could also run something like test isocaproate as well, and do e3d injections instead of EOD depending on dosage and concentration of gear.

Anyhow, something to chew on
    Thank you for your input I definitely appreciate it and again as my response for "FBeingFat" right now it's more of a financial and convenient factor. I will definitely consider NPP for my next cycle and depending on how long I plan it out I will utilizes short esters. Right now i'm experimenting a little bit, yet i'm still going to be very precautions in my planning and try to run this cycle and safely, effectively, and efficiently as possible with the compounds I have on hand. Next cycle though I will plan it out 1st then get the compounds.