• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hey Oldschool,

Where we going? Jk

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Where we going? Jk

Let’s just say that oldschool retains skills that I don’t have.
Save yourself the let down and headache, just go to local home depot and grab some labor there.
Ugggh this does not sound promising.
Tell me skip, how man laborers from HD does it take to replace one oldschool?

Let’s just say that oldschool retains skills that I don’t have.

Ugggh this does not sound promising.
Tell me skip, how man laborers from HD does it take to replace one oldschool?
1/2 a man it sounds like. Jk bro!!! ::kiss::
I can't say shit. I'm trying to learn simple home improvement stuff now at 33.

I hope you got a good nights rest last night and ate your wheaties this morning. I need you to show up at 100% today. Kthnx

Since you will be my bitch make sure you have that shovel shinned up real good and my coffee and donuts ready for my 10AM break.

Since you will be my bitch make sure you have that shovel shinned up real good and my coffee and donuts ready for my 10AM break.

im one step ahead of you. Two shovels (short and long) keurig machine fired up and ready to brew. I know damn well you don’t eat donuts so don’t try and pull that shit.

and you know better than anyone, as far as the job bitch goes, I simply can’t be beat.

An update of today’s events for those mildly interested. Oldschool produced results today. Best part was he only yelled at me a few times. First time my wife has ever seen him was today “does that guy even fit through a standard door opening?” My reply was yes, but only after turning sideways.

thanks again oldschool, you’re a good guy to have around.

The only reason I yelled at you was because you kept trying to put your cock in my truck

[/QOUTE] Ugggh this does not sound promising.
Tell me skip, how man laborers from HD does it take to replace one oldschool?[/QUOTE]

Find a Mexican that was a drug running mule for the cartel.

Those fuckers will run across the Arizona Sonora desert with 100 pound pack of weed on a cup of water in the dead of Summer!!!

Let's see Oldschool do that!

IML Gear Cream!
The only reason I yelled at you was because you kept trying to put your cock in my truck
My fair offering of cock(s) is still on the table. And remember, you were the one taking Pictures of my cock(s), you must have liked it/them.

[/QOUTE]

Find a Mexican that was a drug running mule for the cartel.

Those fuckers will run across the Arizona Sonora desert with 100 pound pack of weed on a cup of water in the dead of Summer!!!

Let's see Oldschool do that!
Yeah, he couldn't manage that. I mean, I must have seen him eat about 5 pounds of food within a few hours.

I hope you got a good nights rest last night and ate your wheaties this morning. I need you to show up at 100% today. Kthnx
Season 1, episode 2 starts today. Hopefully you are in a good mood today and ready to make shit happen.

we hired a couple guys from home depot to help clear out our hanger, the language barrier made it almost impossible to use them, and they kept grabbing the wrong shit, by lunch time I was taking them back cause I was just causing me more work

Takes a lot of fuel to run a big machine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

indeed. Yesterday he worked his ass off. At the end of the day he started packing shit up, getting ready to take off. Said our goodbyes and I thanked him for his time. He then looks me straight in the eye and excitedly said “Time to go eat!” And off he went. True story.

we hired a couple guys from home depot to help clear out our hanger, the language barrier made it almost impossible to use them, and they kept grabbing the wrong shit, by lunch time I was taking them back cause I was just causing me more work

Me speak purrfekt engrish

Meanwhile I just asked my servant to fetch water for me.
The life of kings.
You should all retire in the middle east.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

The life of kings.

Hmm. Retire and middle east are an oxymoron

The life of kings.

around virginia or south carolina

The life of kings.

get your own water once in awhile, you’ll cut more bf%..lol just playing dawg....work them servants!!!

Back