• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bodybuilder's Grocery List

Get Shredded!
They're all a little expensive unlisted. ..but guillotine is right..decent price@ warehouse bulk shopping places.

I just like how pasture raised eggs taste and grassed butter tastes as well as unpasteurized milk

They're all a little expensive unlisted. ..but guillotine is right..decent price@ warehouse bulk shopping places.

I just like how pasture raised eggs taste and grassed butter tastes as well as unpasteurized milk
Ive been experimenting with it all and the butter is unbelievably diff...my kids love it...

Also i found a brand of yogurt and cottage cheese at wholefoods called super natural and the 5% creamtop in both are unbelievable...and for a vanilla flavored yogurt its surprisingly low in cards and sugar......the milk is good to but the chunks of cream floatin around gross the wife out so shes out...lol

Kreimhild smokes kerry gold. Kerry Gold is very good.....Kreimhild is in another league though. White and yellow plastic container. Apx same price, maybe a touch more

Kreimhild smokes kerry gold. Kerry Gold is very good.....Kreimhild is in another league though. White and yellow plastic container. Apx same price, maybe a touch more
Who carrys it?

Who carrys it?

You'll have to look it up. Organic store here. Not grocery store. Grocery stores dont even carry Kerry Gold here.

There's an organic grocery store that isn't a trader joes. .has more interesting stuff.
Next time I'm there I'll throw a note in my phone of the different brands of grass fed butter .
Right now I'm too lazy to go to my fridge to look at the grass fed cottage cheese I have in my fridge..In a glass jar even

grass fed pop tarts.....

grass fed pop tarts.....
Lmfao...thats my shit there....
I just smere grass fed butter on regular poptarts and call them healthy

Lmfao...thats my shit there....

I eat two packages a day and tons of lenders crap bagels lately and i'm recomping nicely believe it or not lol. Im eating shit carbs and its working better than super high quality carbs.

IML Gear Cream!
I eat two packages a day and tons of lenders crap bagels lately and i'm recomping nicely believe it or not lol. Im eating shit carbs and its working better than super high quality carbs.
perfect...

I wish I could do that. I just get sick :(

Most times I would too. But its not bothering me lately. But my digestion issues seem to be subsiding too. I finally have my Thyroid meds dialed in pretty good. Was on 3 tabs Nature-Throid (which is definitely stronger than thyroid-s or armour) But I dunno, I just dont like it as much. Switched back to T-S and 4 grains ED.

Most times I would too. But its not bothering me lately. But my digestion issues seem to be subsiding too. I finally have my Thyroid meds dialed in pretty good. Was on 3 tabs Nature-Throid (which is definitely stronger than thyroid-s or armour) But I dunno, I just dont like it as much. Switched back to T-S and 4 grains ED.
Just read an article about Cutler and how certain carbs wouldnt work for him...His were more dirty fast carbs that made him grow or stay consistant...He would have losing 7-10lb swings from bed to mourn till he figured it out...

Just read an article about Cutler and how certain carbs wouldnt work for him...His were more dirty fast carbs that made him grow or stay consistant...He would have losing 7-10lb swings from bed to mourn till he figured it out...

Are you saying if I'm like him that I get to eat Donuts and cookies all day

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk

he actually said hes not big on sweets but chips and a sandwhich was a good cheat for him...he also said he would down sugar packets afyer a workout...lol

Honestly, the best way is to get the Sunday paper.. or make sure on all the grocery stores mailing lists.

Keep an eye out for the extreme specials and stock up. Don't be afraid to use coupons. Save those suckers.
Also invest in a good vacuum sealer. When you buy in bulk, you can seperate into smaller packs for say a couple meals at a time.

Great list. I'd debate a few like the Coconut Oil but we all have our ideas.

Thanks for putting that together.

Great list. I'd debate a few like the Coconut Oil but we all have our ideas.

Thanks for putting that together.

legit coconut oil is a super food.

Honestly out of all the threads and articles on the internet about what foods to eat, this is by far the best one I have seen mainly due to it containing all, and not just certain categories of foods! :winkfinger:

Back