• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New Product announcements💪

Any new blends on the horizon?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Looking forward to the DHB. Heard a lot of good things. Also heard a lot of PIP nightmares.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goid things for sure. We have a plan to minimize the pip.

Looking forward to the DHB. Heard a lot of good things. Also heard a lot of PIP nightmares.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

- - - Updated - - -

Not right now...what would you like to see?

Any new blends on the horizon?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Treat Ace would be awesome, in the mean time can I get another list please?... About that time again, this Tpp/ Npp got me feeling so nice

Ill be need tbol soon, can i get a list?

SWEET JEBUS .... been wanting to try some TBol!

I second Trestolone Ace, 100mg/ml.....I’ll be your best friend. Sold on the Tbol tho and want to try DHB, thanks boss. Can you please PM me a new list too?

Done

I second Trestolone Ace, 100mg/ml.....I’ll be your best friend. Sold on the Tbol tho and want to try DHB, thanks boss. Can you please PM me a new list too?

What is the concentration and oil used in the DHB? 200 mg/ml and MCT oil? How's the PIP? I've been interested in 1-test-cyp for some time, but I've heard the PIP is terrible. Maybe some EO would help cut the PIP?

We are in the process of evaluating this. If anything, it would either be 100-150mg. We are trying to be creative in the development.

What is the concentration and oil used in the DHB? 200 mg/ml and MCT oil? How's the PIP? I've been interested in 1-test-cyp for some time, but I've heard the PIP is terrible. Maybe some EO would help cut the PIP?

Back