• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New Mass Specs are in ( Tip, Tpp, Ment, Sten)

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
ec91cdc04ed058b729890768a2cdfcf6.png

The good ole boys over at the PSL crew were kind enough to send the new Euro Pharmacies products over to JanoShik for testing. This is great because we like all of our customers to know exactly what there are purchasing each and every order.

We don’t sugar coat nothing or send in “Special” samples. What you see is what you get. We Guarantee every order and every product that is stamped with Euro Pharmacies Authentication label. If you missed our earlier JanoShik testing a few months back click on this link to see the results.

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/82742-Euro-Pharmacies-Lab-Analysis-2018

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/82801-HgH-and-hcg-Lab-Analysis-2018

“The analysis reports may vary with results because not every single test will have the same report, different batches and such, the same samples can be sent to an independent lab and the results may read differently regardless if it's the same sample tested by a different party, there's all sorts of potentials that may affect the scores with giving inconsistencies and different readings, no same batch will yield the same report with different parties testing..There's an allowance from lab testing facilities with 5-10% loss..Rarely will products test on point, but more rather within a narrow range.. These are acceptable ranges from just about all lab testing facilities!”

Last edited:
These are always nice to see from PSL.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Good stuff would like to see more of this, test e and sus

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

I can never open and read them when posted like they are at the top for some reason....Just want to know what the sten came in at???

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Nice

Back