• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Let's see your heavy metal

IML Gear Cream!
Damn. Now that's fricking cool. Building a gun from nothing.

I gotta ask though, is this even remotely legal to do that, just out of curiosity not busting balls.

completly legal, as long as I build it myself.

This is my 3rd build, I’ve built 2 other ghosts that are glock replicas. The glocks are so easy a 10year old could do it.

This is my 3rd build, I’ve built 2 other ghosts that are glock replicas. The glocks are so easy a 10year old could do it.
that is pretty amazing brother...wish I was good at shit like that.

The 51r ammo I used was shit....now I see Hornady has stepped up

My new DEA work phone
Back right before Y2K me and some buddies bought 10,000 rounds of surplus 7.62×51mm NATO in 200 round water proof battle packs. I have maybe fired 1-2 battle packs since then. LOL

Thanks boss man. Will def look into this. I never got my permit because of the trouble I was in during my youth. I figured it be a waste of money to just get denied.

Thanks boss man. Will def look into this. I never got my permit because of the trouble I was in during my youth. I figured it be a waste of money to just get denied.

Not sure what state you live in but most states that require a gun permit only look back like 10years. But if you want to avoid any reporting on gun purchase, build a ghost gun. Go to YouTube and look a glock clones and how easy the 80% builds are. You will be surprised, the glock takes me about 30min to finish and fire.

So what you're saying is Charley would be fucked?

My new DEA work phone

The idiots posting pics and saying your compensating for something are idiots.. their on AAS forum most likely they juice to compensate for something also.. all of a sudden being pro gun is bad..yea ok ..when the tyrannical govt comes and takes your property you’ll wish you were armed.. go ask a Cuban..

Get Shredded!
I think those people are merely trying to get a reaction. The majority of people understand that guns acquired by legal citizens through legal means are very rarely ever used in a crime. That’s not to say there aren’t any irresponsible gun owners. Awareness and education on this topic to the youth of the nation is pretty important. Kids don’t understand the finality in the decision to pull the trigger. Tragically hunting is a dying pastime replaced by first person shooter games. This is another topic that could have a solution if both parties were willing to have rational conversation rather than confrontation.

Fuck those uncle fuckers..... I love firearms, it's a skill that started when I was 7 and never looked back. Motorcycles, guns and outdoors are what kids need these days. Look at the little spineless cunt gamer who killed some other pasty white faggot at some circle jerk. If their fucking father ever bothered to teach them self reliance, instill confidence and love them, shit like that would never happen.
Now, just now, I understand why Charley and his faggot lover Alex hate AMERICA.....they were raised by lesbians.
Brrrrrt....Brrrrrrt......if all these fucking losers where......nevermind.
The idiots posting pics and saying your compensating for something are idiots.. their on AAS forum most likely they juice to compensate for something also.. all of a sudden being pro gun is bad..yea ok ..when the tyrannical govt comes and takes your property you’ll wish you were armed.. go ask a Cuban..
🤣🤣🤣🤣5709.jpeg

My new DEA work phone

Fuck those uncle fuckers..... I love firearms, it's a skill that started when I was 7 and never looked back. Motorcycles, guns and outdoors are what kids need these days. Look at the little spineless cunt gamer who killed some other pasty white faggot at some circle jerk. If their fucking father ever bothered to teach them self reliance, instill confidence and love them, shit like that would never happen.
Now, just now, I understand why Charley and his faggot lover Alex hate AMERICA.....they were raised by lesbians.
Brrrrrt....Brrrrrrt......if all these fucking losers where......nevermind.
藍藍藍藍View attachment 35908

My new DEA work phone

I dont think 30mm is big enough for chucks worn out nigger cock keeper, won’t even touch both sides.

Wow, some of you guys amaze me with your firearms knowledge. I mean, welding up your own uzi, lol. That's pretty damn cool, I'd say.

Different strokes for different folks.....

Here's my humble collection for target shooting and self defense. I like the larger calibers. Here you see 10mm, .44magnum, & .45ACP (handguns) as well as 10 gauge, 12 gauge, & 8mm Magnum (long guns). BTW, disregard the camera date. I took these pics this week. My digital camera has been stuck on that date for a long time now....

Attachments

• Target and defense 005.JPG
    Target and defense 005.JPG
    863.3 KB · Views: 64
  • Target and defense 024.JPG
    Target and defense 024.JPG
    991 KB · Views: 65
  • Target and defense 006.JPG
    Target and defense 006.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Here's my newest baby...its just a free floating handgyard and gas block replacement.....

This hideous plastic crap....to this machined, billet masterpiece from Seekins.....20180901_071620.jpeg20180901_092707.jpeg20180901_102410.jpeg

My new DEA work phone

The idiots posting pics and saying your compensating for something are idiots..

Idiots are idiots, huh? :stupid:

I'm pro guns. Doesn't mean Poirot isn't compensating for a micro organ. I mean, the guy has 2 signatures and both are stupid.

Love it man.!! Could knock down a god damn dinosaur with that thing. Lol.. The range and accuracy is just unreal for a projectile of that size. Nice TD!!
Yep, I really do miss shooting that cannon. Whatever range I would go to, and no matter how many other guys with various rifles there happen to be there, as soon as I would begin firing it, most of them would stop shooting, put their rifles down, and walk over to where I was to watch, simply because of the noise that thing made. It was a trip.

Sometimes I would offer to let someone else shoot it out of the small crowd there was that stood there watching me. Most guys were afraid to take me up on that offer, (including my brother who was a cop at the time). But once in awhile there would be one guy here or there who would take advantage of my offer, and they loved shooting it. I sure would like to buy another one, but the sad thing is, that I was actually running out of places to shoot it in the liberal state I happen to reside in. Many range owners told me that "it makes too much noise. You can shoot it here if you get a silencer for it." Yeah right...like I'm going to shoot a 50BMG caliber rifle using a silencer. Making all the noise that the thing did was half of the fun of shooting it!

Here's my newest baby...its just a free floating handgyard and gas block replacement.....

This hideous plastic crap....to this machined, billet masterpiece from Seekins.....View attachment 35934View attachment 35935View attachment 35936

My new DEA work phone
I like what you did there. That looks nice. I'm not sure about everything I'm looking at in your pic. It looks like you also went from a silencer, to a flash suppressor, correct?

Last edited:
I'm rebuilding an airplane

rQA_9GLIX7YWaS0EWTWolzirRcWmJ2_sgdh15y5ZlmtCoNg56ifBKekvyiz_E65YeutZ_qGQmSliXZEljLDQ1OlVZalmMBYtJQf3VC5sjTBCo9rz5I1eFO7oe72ETMzKp7k4mzRNdhM_JGplfNF6P-3p8QkMBzCyxhJDaZKQAVyMOhiHBWjNTwOk6lvhXq2rdVmBaSq5ezpdbqoOcsPfmZldUim2hDKQj00Tnsfj-oHkJWID8iAqoMux15lpXX--FzMsfv-p1nRC2JlysZm7zpszqt3TCOn4Cfh7GVkKBtMxis2ATkqLjUdQITNPBvfP3iftTbX98cG_pqSQPdQjUbMF_L3sp3EWZcNfKFKZG6ppU0cHboPxmjELPS3_YpUou65axNB7OSZzkDo_YT-yoXUpZga32ZmbBxEa1CLbHQd4awTc8MyYBqHcvfXB40q08GsMiCRYFgTi7tKh3F3Ap9pTV0sBQG3vobq1CmfLK9p43W1uMnIzKfENIDcU7RMoQ9Ddj53k6Ynt5OaPG-79WfaPUpo_HHfYuyMSeNrYiBx-JTwk9UKC1GBkj32lm2eZsbB2cMAE91i88x0UH81yHJMnqQfNIo-Xo6ac0yLC2vaMgPvMB2aAmCbOg4kn1Oov=w1177-h662-no

Wifey at the range recently... I have 7 firearms (S&W AR-15, 2 Glock 9's, S&W 22, S&W .380 (2.0), SCCY 9mm, Old 25 Jennings).
More pics of the shooter...

My new DEA work phone

I like what you did there. That looks nice. I'm not sure about everything I'm looking at in your pic. It looks like you also went from a silencer, to a flash suppressor, correct?
All of my firearms are set up with 1/28 to interchange mufflers

My new DEA work phone

Much respect to you guys for being able to craft masterpieces with your hands. Whether it’s big block engines, planes, or guns the mechanical aptitude wasn’t installed on my hard drive when God was passing our brains. I don’t envy much but that I always wish I had the patience for. Still got this go kart in the corner of my garage that I was gonna build for my kids. That was 5 years ago. Lol I coulda gotta sweet deal on an amx javelin but knew I couldn’t afford to hire a mechanic and it would just sit there cuz I’m clueless. Has so props dude(s) for being so crafty..

Much respect to you guys for being able to craft masterpieces with your hands. Whether it’s big block engines, planes, or guns the mechanical aptitude wasn’t installed on my hard drive when God was passing our brains. I don’t envy much but that I always wish I had the patience for. Still got this go kart in the corner of my garage that I was gonna build for my kids. That was 5 years ago. Lol I coulda gotta sweet deal on an amx javelin but knew I couldn’t afford to hire a mechanic and it would just sit there cuz I’m clueless. Has so props dude(s) for being so crafty..
You would be surprised what you can do once you put your mind and your hands to it. Although I was wrenching on the seat of my first bicycle when I was 7 years old, I didn't even begin performing minor engine tune ups on my cars until I was 22 years old. And it wasn't until I was 33 years old that I began rebuilding carburetors.

For instance, I was always intimidated by the thought of messing with carbs until I bought an old Vette which had an aftermarket Holley 4150 carb, and I soon learned how simple Holley carbs are to perform routine work on, such as changing bowls, main jets, and power valves. They're a piece of cake when it comes to those basic tasks. After I tried my hand at a couple different Holley carbs, then came starter and alternator changes, brake jobs, cam swaps, cylinder head changes, and even a couple ring and pinion gear changes. And these days it's easier than it ever was with all the youtube vids there are. You tube has step by step DIY vids on many cars, and many various repairs, as well as the same on home repairs, plumbing, carpentry, etc, etc.

Back