• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

GarlicChicken Cut w/ British Dragon

Get Shredded!
What kind of advantages would winny give you during a cut?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
More free test, less water retention, more endurance, slightly more fat loss based on more favorable AR upregulation in fat tissue. Winny makes you look good imo, it's hard as hell on your body though from my previous experiences. This will be the longest I've ran it and the highest dose

Chest and delts in the books and cardio down. Today I'm dry as a bone for some reason, I think I'm a little low on sodium so I started salting my food a bunch to see if it makes the difference. Sweating more by the day but there's a noticable difference in the way I look. Doing good so far.

I'm not sure what's going on with BD but I'm going to finish the log one way or another. I'll keep everyone posted if I see or hear anything from him.

Thanks for following!

FYI for anyone reading this -

DO NOT place any orders with BD unless the current situation gets resolved. As of now no one has heard from him or received paid packs for about three weeks. Strange timing considering when I got the stuff for this log, but it happened nonetheless. It also looks like payments are still being picked up as of the 7th.

I'm still going to continue the log one way or another.

DO NOT place any orders with BD unless the current situation gets resolved. As of now no one has heard from him or received paid packs for about three weeks. Strange timing considering when I got the stuff for this log, but it happened nonetheless. It also looks like payments are still being picked up as of the 7th.

Guess that explains why I haven't heard back about the log.

Damn. Hope people aren't gonna be played but could be likely if it was a new source. Anyways keep doing you!

Awaiting more progress pics.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Damn. Hope people aren't gonna be played but could be likely if it was a new source. Anyways keep doing you!

Awaiting more progress pics.

I have some for you! I'll get them posted soon, but I'll be posting them in my old log since these guys went scammer. I'd rather they get the least attention possible now

Can you link the other log?
I have some for you! I'll get them posted soon, but I'll be posting them in my old log since these guys went scammer. I'd rather they get the least attention possible now

Back