• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Racism, it cost us too much money

Get Shredded!
I'll answer than when u tell me how many inbred kids u got. U know just cause ur sister is fine dnt mean u can fuck her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0, I am not from West Virginia. So, I answered, now you.

IML Gear Cream!
Wanted Kansas City to get in, but can't hate on old man Brady. He's the GOAT

I wanted KC cause Andy Reid was the Eagles coach for so long and never was able to get a supebowl, he deserves one

I wanted KC cause Andy Reid was the Eagles coach for so long and never was able to get a supebowl, he deserves one

Yeah, Andy Reid is a good coach and deserves one, but keeps running into Belichick. T.O. played his ass off that Super Bowl, but McNabb got fucking tired lol. KC needs to get that defense right.

Yeah, Andy Reid is a good coach and deserves one, but keeps running into Belichick. T.O. played his ass off that Super Bowl, but McNabb got fucking tired lol. KC needs to get that defense right.

Andy did the same shit in philly, that's why we loved but hated him...

Do you and Chucks hold hands when you pick up your welfare checks?

Come bro, I know u can come up with something more original than that. I'll give u a second shot to say something clever...go!

Come bro, I know u can come up with something more original than that. I'll give u a second shot to say something clever...go!

I can’t be your bro I’m white , nigger....lol... clever enough

Lol, that was a fail...but I'll give u a third shot...go!

You will have to open your eyes and smile, I can’t see you in the dark and im a Jew so I don’t want to waste another bullet.

You will have to open your eyes and smile, I can’t see you in the dark and im a Jew so I don’t want to waste another bullet.

U mean u have nothing original at all? No original thoughts or words? So ur actually the same low class, ignorant fuck I thought u were. And I was really rooting for u.

P.S. Ur not Jewish...I know Jews, Jews are my friends, and u sir are no Jew.

U mean u have nothing original at all? No original thoughts or words? So ur actually the same low class, ignorant fuck I thought u were. And I was really rooting for u.

P.S. Ur not Jewish...I know Jews, Jews are my friends, and u sir are no Jew.

Jews are your friends....LMFAO

Back